Does anyone know if manchester is going to adopt a fairness law?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2013
Fairness

London, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2013
I belive that if they do it would be good for everyone.
LGBT

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2013
We've never discriminated here, never will.
Joe Blow

London, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Nobody can say there's discrimination in Manchester so whether we adopt the fairness law or not, makes no difference. I bet this is going some where that will cause a lot of bickering.
an american

London, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Every crazy group you can think of wants some kind of fairness law, well it is about time we have a fairness law for Christians and working people.
Isayyes

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Manchester needs to have one just like anywhere else ..
jefferyc39

London, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2013
Lot of towns are adopting the law Wouldnt be supprised if london and manchester do to.
coalminer

London, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Any of you know what this so called fairness law is for. It is like so many other so called laws is to stifle anyone that is a Christian from calling sin a sin. It is the progressive or sinners as I call them ways of trying to make something a sin right and make speaking out against sin a wrong. You people better wake up satan is very much alive and in this world today, just look around you all the wickedness going on and it is being called every thing other then sin. You can call me anything you like but I truly know God is real and he is very much angered with people. Just watch what is happening around the world so many evil things going on and sad to say many done in the name of religion, whose religion our fathers or satan. In the book of Amos if you read it tells you the famine of the end times is not for food but for hearing the true word of God. With the progressive attack on all of Gods Symbols and his word do not any of you see how true those words are. They want to stop anyone from calling sin what it is and to make things wrong seem right by using the devils favorite word compassion.
Equal Rights

London, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2013
coalminer wrote:
Any of you know what this so called fairness law is for. It is like so many other so called laws is to stifle anyone that is a Christian from calling sin a sin. It is the progressive or sinners as I call them ways of trying to make something a sin right and make speaking out against sin a wrong. You people better wake up satan is very much alive and in this world today, just look around you all the wickedness going on and it is being called every thing other then sin. You can call me anything you like but I truly know God is real and he is very much angered with people. Just watch what is happening around the world so many evil things going on and sad to say many done in the name of religion, whose religion our fathers or satan. In the book of Amos if you read it tells you the famine of the end times is not for food but for hearing the true word of God. With the progressive attack on all of Gods Symbols and his word do not any of you see how true those words are. They want to stop anyone from calling sin what it is and to make things wrong seem right by using the devils favorite word compassion.
There you go again throwing stones at gays . Sin or no sin everyone has the right to be treated the same and not be bully around.
coalminer

London, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2013
It amazes me how when one tells you what they believe because they a Christian you get called a hater or some other name. If someone wants to be gay that is their business, I want shut my door in their face but I will tell them what God and Jesus has to say concerning it. If they choose then to ignore gods word then they and they alone are responsible for their own lives. No one bully as you like to call it anyone, It is people like you and those pushing such laws that want to bully Christians into not call anything a sin. If you don't like what I say you can always just walk away, just like I have the right to walk away from ignorance used to try and stifle my belief. I want give up my belief and trust in God to satisfy man and his so called compassion disguised to hide his foolishness in following the world rather then our father. It the same thing when a Christian exercises his religious belief and people like you don't agree you try to demonize them. All and I do mean all of us are Gods children, he gave us free will to decide do we follow him or follow satan. Now you can call me whatever you like, say I am gay bashing or whatever else you can think of, but remember this one thing, God did destroy cities before for abominations and he can do it again. God loves everyone and a Christian does also, we just want knuckle down and except sin as part of our lives. If that offends you their equal rights, then so be it but like father says plant a seed if it grows help it mature if not shake the dust of your feet and let that sinner be.
Arron age12

Busy, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Then he just hasnt killed gays and sinners hes killed little kids that never hurt anyone . After he knew who we were while we were in our mothers womb . Why did he let us be born to kill us ? What was the reason for that. And why do little kids get cancer and die ?
coalminer

London, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2013
I feel sorry for this arron, you blame God for things, I suggest you better be careful. You talk about killing, father never killed any child, man might kill them, accidents kill them and sickness from this old polluted world kills them. Sorry you think father is all those things you said but I learned arron they some children to good for this old twisted mixed up world so father takes them home with him because he loves them. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them arron because of homosexuality, God hates perversion. You want to know why little kids are getting killed so bad along with other arron, we the people have stopped using the law father gave us. He tells you when someone commits criminal homicide, rape or molesting to send them to him not have them setting in prisons, released by laws saying they had a bad childhood or blame some other society problem. Father says do it my way and these things will cease to happen among you, not to blame yourself for executing them but it is his law. God does not cause any child to have cancer or any other diseases, this old world has become so polluted. All our food is filled with chemicals, the air is filled with chemicals even the water we drink has chemicals. Our bodies get sickness from not eating and living right arron. Please don't blame father for what this old sick world has done to people, but they good news arron. One day soon this old earth going to be rejuvenated put back like when father first created it, they be no storms, no pollutions nothing harmful and then arron you if you one of Gods children that is with him will see it.
view

London, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Hope the fairness law passes ive seen a lot of people i throught were very nice people bully and talk really bad about others that they assumed were different. I have no problems with anyones race ,skin color or there sexual preference.
Happyhalloween

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2013
an american wrote:
Every crazy group you can think of wants some kind of fairness law, well it is about time we have a fairness law for Christians and working people.
Amen
Lawyers rejoice

London, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Why would anyone adopt a law that would give every pervert and misfit the legal grounds to sue for basically nothing? The politicians, most of whom are lawyers, have destroyed this country with lawsuits and threats of lawsuits if they don't get their way. No one is responsible for anything they do, it was always someone else's fault. We do not need more laws to limit our rights.
sayI

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2013
The more i read these post the more we need this law im for it .
pepper

London, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2013
About time manchester joins everyone else Good !!
reospeedwagon

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Btt
wymt

London, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Vote Yes
wellseee

London, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Heard it is in the works to be passed .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min ert 1,302
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 130,484
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 151,147
Melanda Adams 35 min Curious 11
mikes Tobacco 39 min Curious 17
Free 44 min Mailan 1
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 49 min Exfamily 73
You’re Screwed Now 16 hr Reads too much 2
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs