krystle hollon
hahaha

London, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
uh oh the h** may be pregnant....every man at the beech creek apartments better be running! you still going to snort them pills while your pregnant krystle?
Yea boy

London, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I'd hit it and throw her a couple dollars for her next fix.
woah

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
hahaha wrote:
uh oh the h** may be pregnant....every man at the beech creek apartments better be running! you still going to snort them pills while your pregnant krystle?
jealous much, sounds like she's gettin something u may want why so jealous hmmm?
funny

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
lol who would be jealous of someone who is addicted to pills, doesn't work, lives in a sh**hole, lives off the government and wrecks their vehicle because they were too high to drive? and not to mention, they cant even keep a vehicle because they cant keep the oil changed or insured for blowing all their school/loans/child support money on pills. Nobody is jealous of nothing you have krystle, people talk and they always say how they feel sorry for hunterbug. you always put pills and jryan in front of him...do your pills in front of him and have sex in front of him. some ppl taking up for you on facebook are some of the ones talking. talk about psychological issues. don't act like you haven't put someone on topix before because you have, I was there.
funny

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2013
also she goes to the doctor saying how her back hurts and she begs them for pain pills, she does Xanax and adipex, neurontins and obviously ANY pain pill she can get her hands on. hunter even picked up one of their used straws and demonstrated what they done before....SAD!
Orange Juice

London, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Curious

London, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Orange Juice wrote:
http://kentucky.arrests.org/se arch.php?fname=krystle&lna me=hollon
LMAO. Pretty sure that shuts you up, girl. How has her youngen not been taken yet?
ddd

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
funny wrote:
lol who would be jealous of someone who is addicted to pills, doesn't work, lives in a sh**hole, lives off the government and wrecks their vehicle because they were too high to drive? and not to mention, they cant even keep a vehicle because they cant keep the oil changed or insured for blowing all their school/loans/child support money on pills. Nobody is jealous of nothing you have krystle, people talk and they always say how they feel sorry for hunterbug. you always put pills and jryan in front of him...do your pills in front of him and have sex in front of him. some ppl taking up for you on facebook are some of the ones talking. talk about psychological issues. don't act like you haven't put someone on topix before because you have, I was there.
Wats it to you your mad she won mess with you or you would not be saying his.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
london bridges

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 8, 2013
She is nasty...meth head for sure. How is it that the authorities,professionals see and know she is pregnant and yet allow her to continue doing drugs? Looks like she is aiming for a disability check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 164,867
Fire Departments Bumming Money at Red lights 4 min Suggestions 3
what about them collins (Apr '09) 8 hr Bitts collins 107
New Coal Mine 11 hr Miner49 10
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 14 hr somebody that knows 6
free puppy to good home! (Dec '08) 16 hr patiencebonds1 45
Drugs east manchester (Jun '16) Tue stupid 87

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages