First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wants to know

Harrison, AR

#1 Feb 16, 2009
Does anyone know anything about Jody Smith?
death

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2009
i know jody smith of bright shade. Why?
mckee sweetieeeeeee

AOL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
wants to know wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Jody Smith?
i know him ,hes from bright shade ,he has a brother named wayne smith the nasty looking on ,i heard jody smith had anather women for the world i dont know who would have him hes nastey to;;
owes him

Harrison, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2009
i owe him some money and he moved i need to pay him before i move to va. i dont want to leave owing someone some money
death

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2009
owes him wrote:
i owe him some money and he moved i need to pay him before i move to va. i dont want to leave owing someone some money
he has family n the head of bright shade
sun shine girl

AOL

#7 Feb 17, 2009
smithlady wrote:
<quoted text> nasty, is that all you could get? DO YOU RECEIVE SSI AND LIVE IN A NASTY DUMP? And prey on nasty fifthı men? do you sale your food stamps and go 2 junk stores and buy under garments and browse thru waste cans for )?@
no i need my stamps to eat on,o im sorry is that what you all do;;sorry no not me ;no i dont live in a dump i think that would be them,i know this is some of them the truth hurts dont it ;;heheheheeeeeeeeeee
someone

London, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2009
mckee sweetieeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>i know him ,hes from bright shade ,he has a brother named wayne smith the nasty looking on ,i heard jody smith had anather women for the world i dont know who would have him hes nastey to;;
hey mckee sweetieeeee, you don't know what you are talking about, there are a few jody smiths, and if anyone is nasty, its you, need to learn how to spell......
scorpion

Bolivar, MO

#9 Apr 6, 2009
is his name jody dwayne smith and does he live in burning springs??
could it be

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2009
maybe u r tailking about cody dwayne smith from mudd lickers
friend

London, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2009
who ever it is talking about Jody..dont know him..u cant judge him over his brother...people just dont know what they r talkin about..Jody is a family guy.....so lay off
Papaw Shivy

Kennett, MO

#12 Apr 7, 2009
mckee sweetieeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>i know him ,hes from bright shade ,he has a brother named wayne smith the nasty looking on ,i heard jody smith had anather women for the world i dont know who would have him hes nastey to;;
I don't know what makes you stupid. But it really works!
clay co

London, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2009
someone wrote:
<quoted text>hey mckee sweetieeeee, you don't know what you are talking about, there are a few jody smiths, and if anyone is nasty, its you, need to learn how to spell......
KISS IT!!!MY A#SS GET IT.HEHEHE.
party

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2009
is what jody is doing
paige stewart

London, KY

#16 May 4, 2009
this is jody dwayne smith girlfriend if its the same one his papaws name is dan gray and if u have somethin to say about jody u can come to me f**k you and jody ain't doin a d**n thing party f**k all you people... got ne thing to say at all call me, come see me i don't care i'll meet you out somewhere if u want to start somethin i'll fight i ain't scared... y'all need to keep s**t to your selves about people... hes a better person than most people are
LOVERBOY

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 4, 2009
paige stewart wrote:
this is jody dwayne smith girlfriend if its the same one his papaws name is dan gray and if u have somethin to say about jody u can come to me f**k you and jody ain't doin a d**n thing party f**k all you people... got ne thing to say at all call me, come see me i don't care i'll meet you out somewhere if u want to start somethin i'll fight i ain't scared... y'all need to keep s**t to your selves about people... hes a better person than most people are
IS THIS THE JODY SMITH FROM BRIGHT SHADE ON GOOSE ROCK IS HIS MOMS NAME ROSIE SMITH AND HIS DAD JB SMITH HE HAS 1 SISTER AND 3 BRITHERS HIS DAD DIED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO IS THIS THE SAME 1?
paige stewart

Manchester, KY

#18 May 5, 2009
no but he has family in bright shade and up in sand hill
Just want to know

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2009
I'm looking for a Jody Smith that was married to a Norma Jean Smith. I need to talk to him and her. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
coonhunter from bs

London, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2010
I believe every bit of this about jody smith..that goes to show you...nobody never knows...do they?
a friend

Green Forest, AR

#21 Sep 27, 2010
does anybody know red goins...he is a pece of shit, they took him in and oost him nothing..and he sure in the hell cant make dope in clay or laurel county...so watch out for HIM...and he better watch out who he calls a ...whore...u no who this is u red headed bastard...or...guess who it is...I will see u again...SOON!!!!!!!!!!
always wonderin

Corbin, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2014
are yall talkin bout jody that sells cars, in Barbourville? has real long hair? haha, almost looks like billy ray cyrus???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Gross Robinson 3 hr watching 9
Who will win for Sheriff of clay county 3 hr watching 4
Clay County needs Major changes!! 3 hr watcher 13
Rawlings and Stinson park 3 hr watcher 3
Clay County EMS 5 hr mr aids 1
CC Basketball 6 hr Lost count 22
Hey sweetheart I'll build you a cabin 7 hr Grover getting down 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages