fat people stink!!!
stinks

London, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2011
fat people stink,most of them,if there fat they dont care enough about there self to bath,met people like that.wonder about people like that.you only have one body take care of it and bath people and dont gludge in food,look at these people starving across the seas,donate to them and dont shovel it in.
you suck

Science Hill, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2011
stinks wrote:
fat people stink,most of them,if there fat they dont care enough about there self to bath,met people like that.wonder about people like that.you only have one body take care of it and bath people and dont gludge in food,look at these people starving across the seas,donate to them and dont shovel it in.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY.YOU MAKE REGULAR HUMANS,LOOK STUPID.THEY HAVE NAMES FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ..A -WORTHLESS-PIECE- OF-SHIT!!!!!!
You Know

Clarksville, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Stupid people shouldnt breed.
stinks

London, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2011
you suck wrote:
<quoted text>PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY.YOU MAKE REGULAR HUMANS,LOOK STUPID.THEY HAVE NAMES FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ..A -WORTHLESS-PIECE- OF-SHIT!!!!!!
r u mad? dont be,i just told the truth
whatever

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2011
you stink.. someday you'll have a child that'll be fat and i hope you feel like shit about what you've said... people of all kinds stink, fat, skinny, pretty.... not just fat stupid f'n moron!! Lots of ppl don't bath, some because they're lazy, some because they can't afford to... so they do as they can. You're making a fast track to hell for yourself... someday, maybe you won't be able to bath because of a disability or something, and how would you feel if someone said you stink... think about things you idiot!!!
not a rethuglican

Suring, WI

#6 Aug 3, 2011
stinks wrote:
Ignorant people are jerks. You spelled "their" as "there". What do you mean by gludge? Before you critize people you better take a long sobbering look at yourself. You must be a real piece of crap getting on here and being mean just for being mean. Grow up!!
whatever

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
stinks must be a lonely, pathetic, useless, peice of crap or they would have better things to do than try to make themselves feel better by putting others down... loser. people like you make me sick, and people like you hurt nice people for no reason. some day a fat person may be all there is available to help you, but guess what, they'll spit in your eyes instead because you are so ignorant. how old are you anyways, 13... the real world will bite you in the ass.
whatever

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2011
and by the way, i have a 7 year old who is self consious about herself... 7 years old and already worries about her weight, and with people like you in the world there is no wonder why that is. you are ignorant.
teach your kids better

Oneida, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2011
this post was obviously started by a young person who has not been taught how to respect themselves or others! parents do such a crappy job raising their kids these days, no wonder they act like they do! my children know better than to make fun of others, they know that some people can't help their situation and even if they can it's not their place to judge anyone! everyone deserves kindness no matter how they look or how much money they have!
someone

Clarkson, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2011
This is just a troll. A failiure of troll with horrible grammar. Ignore it and don't give it the attention it wants. It posted this topic, too:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...
joey

Mansfield, OH

#11 Oct 21, 2013
act of the matter is that fat people is a bit of a misnomer. They’re not really people at all, as Aristodemus brilliantly pointed out. They are sub-human filthy pieces of shit. They are fucking pathetic, monsters in human disguise. They are disgusting and vomit inducing in every way imaginable. There is nothing redeeming or noble in the life of a fat sub-human filth. They live a life of decadence, a life devoted to their passions of stuffing their ugly and disgusting faces with the most unhealthy and awful foods possible. They are addicts to their demise. This sub-human filth deserves no respect, no sympathy. Even derision and shaming is more than they deserve. We should be eradicating sub-human filth from our society at every turn.

These fat pieces of shit piss me off so hard. They cause world hunger with their gluttony and overwhelm our medical system with their obesity. They create engineering obstacles given their need for wide spaces, bigger gas guzzling cars, wide seats, wide pathways to walk. They inconvenience us, the healthy, for being healthy. We are expected to subsidize their destructive, disgusting, and pathetic behavior, and to do so happily. Fuck them. Those fucking selfish sub-human filth enjoy all the perks of a healthy society at their very beck and call, and they actually think they are entitled to it.
Sand man

London, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2013
joey wrote:
act of the matter is that fat people is a bit of a misnomer. They’re not really people at all, as Aristodemus brilliantly pointed out. They are sub-human filthy pieces of shit. They are fucking pathetic, monsters in human disguise. They are disgusting and vomit inducing in every way imaginable. There is nothing redeeming or noble in the life of a fat sub-human filth. They live a life of decadence, a life devoted to their passions of stuffing their ugly and disgusting faces with the most unhealthy and awful foods possible. They are addicts to their demise. This sub-human filth deserves no respect, no sympathy. Even derision and shaming is more than they deserve. We should be eradicating sub-human filth from our society at every turn.
These fat pieces of shit piss me off so hard. They cause world hunger with their gluttony and overwhelm our medical system with their obesity. They create engineering obstacles given their need for wide spaces, bigger gas guzzling cars, wide seats, wide pathways to walk. They inconvenience us, the healthy, for being healthy. We are expected to subsidize their destructive, disgusting, and pathetic behavior, and to do so happily. Fuck them. Those fucking selfish sub-human filth enjoy all the perks of a healthy society at their very beck and call, and they actually think they are entitled to it.
didnt your mother teach you better than this? Does it make you feel like a big boy when you get on here talking about others like this? You need to get it together and get yourself in church! You better wake up before its too late! You have no right to judge no one! But God will judge us all and we ALL will reap what we sow!
joey

Commercial Point, OH

#13 Oct 21, 2013
hahahahah what a freakin moron hahahahaha jeeeeeesus will get me ahhhhhhhh jeeeeeeesus will kill me hahahaha

Since: Oct 13

London, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2013
in previous eras, a little bit of girth, or fat as you call it, was considered to be a sign of wealth and high standing.
Drunk

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2013
bears dad wrote:
in previous eras, a little bit of girth, or fat as you call it, was considered to be a sign of wealth and high standing.
Now there considered check drawers & foodstampers
Sand man

London, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2013
joey wrote:
hahahahah what a freakin moron hahahahaha jeeeeeesus will get me ahhhhhhhh jeeeeeeesus will kill me hahahaha
no you are the moron and you will probably burn in hell for the way you live, he'll is a horrible place where demons eat on you and rip you apart, you better use your brain dude there is demons dont you know that? There is angels too, there is a devil and there is a God! But don't take my word for it, find out for yourself.

Since: Oct 13

London, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2013
sure we stink, especially after we been workin our butts off all day . that smell coming from us is sweat, which is produced when you apply physical labor, or do you detest that as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 171,877
New to town *help please* 1 hr Wow how smart 31
Teresa Napier “informant” 1 hr Wow how smart 27
Bill Clinton for President 1 hr Wow how smart 9
Wasting taxpayers money to get a vote 2 hr True story 9
City Council 4 hr Hmm 27
Glenna Whitehead 4 hr hosea 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages