Samantha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I started seeing this older man when I was 15 years old and he was 40,his wife left him than he got married while we were still seeing each other,and now he wont's to start seeing me again the first time that I saw him since then,when we just started talking all them feelings came back,I just need some advice he heart me once and I'm scared of getting hurt like I did the first time
Humm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Somerset troll
Jake

Prospect Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

How old are you now? I'm 42 and been single for 5 years now because I caught my wife of 15 years cheating so I stuck her out and never looked back, I don't believe in that. Anyway it surely diesn't sound like love from him to you, more like a second hand shoe in case he looses one and for two he's a sick man to date a 15 yr old with him being 40. You want real love and affecfion with someone who is true? Look me up, if you're old enough and you'll soon want to throw rocks at him. I am serious as a heart attact girl. I'm healthy, drug free, good looking, no where near fat, nice home and plenty of honest money. I tell no lies as you will see for yourself. I've been looking for a nice lady to share life with that wants to be serious and around here, that is hard to find.
Jake

Prospect Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

So doll, if you're a decent, attractive lady that wants a true heart, then that's my advice. If not, then your best bet is to find someone that can truely respect you because that man doesn't.
Oh come on

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Samantha wrote:
I started seeing this older man when I was 15 years old and he was 40,his wife left him than he got married while we were still seeing each other,and now he wont's to start seeing me again the first time that I saw him since then,when we just started talking all them feelings came back,I just need some advice he heart me once and I'm scared of getting hurt like I did the first time
His ass should have been in jail and not be fooling around with a 15 year old. That's a crime and it doesn't matter if your parents contented or not. That's nasty, abominable, and a crime.
Samantha

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Jake wrote:
How old are you now? I'm 42 and been single for 5 years now because I caught my wife of 15 years cheating so I stuck her out and never looked back, I don't believe in that. Anyway it surely diesn't sound like love from him to you, more like a second hand shoe in case he looses one and for two he's a sick man to date a 15 yr old with him being 40. You want real love and affecfion with someone who is true? Look me up, if you're old enough and you'll soon want to throw rocks at him. I am serious as a heart attact girl. I'm healthy, drug free, good looking, no where near fat, nice home and plenty of honest money. I tell no lies as you will see for yourself. I've been looking for a nice lady to share life with that wants to be serious and around here, that is hard to find.
I am 38 now and he wont's to start it over again,he is now my best friend and I love him as a friend only he just ask me if I wonted to take back off where we ended at I just don't wont to get hurt again like I did before,I told him that I rather not and just stay like we are just friends
Jake

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Samantha wrote:
<quoted text> I am 38 now and he wont's to start it over again,he is now my best friend and I love him as a friend only he just ask me if I wonted to take back off where we ended at I just don't wont to get hurt again like I did before,I told him that I rather not and just stay like we are just friends
Well doll, describe yourself a bit or give me a email address where can chat a bit and exchange some pics or numbers or if you're on fb we can contact that way. Don't get yourself hurt again. I'd like to chat with ya and if nothing else, at least we'll both have another friend anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester