Amanda Roberts Jarvis Stole Her Moms Panties...

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Amanda

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Amanda stole Christines underwear and got put in jail for it.
como

Crossett, AR

#2 Mar 4, 2012
she probably had fart stains in hers
amanda

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2012
This could be because she does shit on herself .
Wandering

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2012
She probably stole them to sniff while her and Jerry where having sex, they both are low-life scum, steal from babies, that's A fact, I'm going to whoop Amanda ass like she has never been whooped before and my husband is going to do the same to Jerry. They think they can hide, but I have been driving out A tank A gas A day trying to find them, We have seen them A couple of times but they had their kids with them, we would not do that in front of their kids cause they have been put through enough, but their day is coming. Also that Bug they are driving, my husband got the job to REPO it cause they haven't made any payments on it. And he will get it just like we will get them.
news for you

London, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Wandering wrote:
She probably stole them to sniff while her and Jerry where having sex, they both are low-life scum, steal from babies, that's A fact, I'm going to whoop Amanda ass like she has never been whooped before and my husband is going to do the same to Jerry. They think they can hide, but I have been driving out A tank A gas A day trying to find them, We have seen them A couple of times but they had their kids with them, we would not do that in front of their kids cause they have been put through enough, but their day is coming. Also that Bug they are driving, my husband got the job to REPO it cause they haven't made any payments on it. And he will get it just like we will get them.
They are not very hard to find so your obviously not looking hard enough!!!! And that bug has been long gone. I see them on a daily basis, not by choice, lol but their not hard to find, and I have never saw their kids before either so I doubt you have to worry bout them being with them! Must be looking in the wrong areas for them! Bet u have passed em cause the vehicle they out driving, you wouldn't expect them to be in that thing!!!!!!! Ha ha
lif

Trivoli, IL

#6 Mar 31, 2012
you guys know these people ?
Not by choice

Manchester, KY

#7 May 17, 2013
lif wrote:
you guys know these people ?
yeah, you would not want to know them.
wishs

Manchester, KY

#8 May 23, 2013
Wandering wrote:
I wish someone would, I will laugh when u do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 4,568
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DITCH MITCH 153,138
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min BRAIN STORM 131,005
Missing You (Mar '13) 45 min Crippled Fact 111
jimmy jr smith 1 hr jimmy jr smith 4
Colter drops out of mayor's race 1 hr november 10
Election signs gone wild 1 hr puzzled 3
Scott Sams 21 hr plain sad 6
shot Mon Worried 4
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••