First Prev
of 10
Next Last
yeah

London, KY

#191 Feb 11, 2011
How it is wrote:
F 3M. I hope they don't open back up. It aint nothin but a joke we all know this. We could have run 300 ft a shift with that junky equipment but management couldn't get it through their heads we needed more maintenance, they only gave 3rd shift four hours to get their work done. Every time we turned around run coal run coal. Now look where we are at. But who gives a F.
you all could'nt run 300ft in a stock pile. you all don't have enough experience to know how to run coal. you're a joke?
centry

Sheridan, AR

#192 Feb 11, 2011
i cant wait to work for him
worker

London, KY

#193 Feb 11, 2011
i cant wait to work for charlie all he's going to run is the high wall miner's no deep mines watch and see?
fixnit

London, KY

#195 Feb 11, 2011
oj goodn to work fur cant wate too git bak whin ardy startin bak up i got big biles an stuff needn paydayy
wocm

Mayfield, KY

#196 Feb 12, 2011
Talk all the bull shit you want to but the truth is no one has got payed from m3.
lol

Knoxville, TN

#197 Feb 12, 2011
its not bull shit call vic johnson monday tod had get them cutt wes 2 checks were he went 2 labor board and the office in barbaville were vic works as state directer
people

London, KY

#198 Feb 12, 2011
the way you all spell you should'nt have to work' go sighn up on your ssi check's..................
ex-pardner

Orange, TX

#199 Feb 12, 2011
what ever happened to onzie
mercy

Knoxville, TN

#200 Feb 13, 2011
they need 2 bring him back
Miner

Harrogate, TN

#201 Feb 14, 2011
Did the checks come today?
omg

Knoxville, TN

#203 Feb 15, 2011
nope checks
just my 2 cents worth

Somerset, KY

#204 Feb 15, 2011
give it up boys
Knows

Murray, KY

#205 Feb 18, 2011
Listen, they sold the best permits he had to B & W, They sold the best leases to Nally. If Xinergy is smart they will stay as far away from that crap as possible. They don't have squat. No good permits. If you men know the best for you go find a good company to work for. Charlie will have it back inside of 4 months. Then he will do it again to some poor slob. This is my opinion but you can mark it down.
Disgusted

Somerset, KY

#206 Feb 19, 2013
It's been two years now, these Miners still haven't seen a dime of the money that was owed to them! Is a shame they kept them holding on for so long without pay, making them false promises, all the while they were filing bankrupt! Although, some of these Miners have tried to get SOME of their money, they will never receive a penny! Shame, Shame, on you, 3M!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 148,137
Has anyone seen frank collins 3 hr Justagirl 2
shooting 7 hr Sadden 7
goats 10 hr poor girl 1
Whatever happened to Vicky mills 20 hr Very old friend 4
Marla burkhart 23 hr Poor Marla 1
ruth ann sizemore Sun Abundans Cautela 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages