#2 Feb 3, 2011
most of them still are

“CAN YOU DIG IT”

Since: Nov 07

UP YOURS[manchester]

#3 Feb 3, 2011
worker wrote:
most of them still are
really??? At what mine?? I work at butcher branch and only like 10 people are workin and they are all bosses. And worse than that they still havent paid our last check from 3 weeks ago.

“CAN YOU DIG IT”

UP YOURS[manchester]

#4 Feb 3, 2011
The last time I talked to anybody they said that we would be back up in a few weeks after the seals were rebuilt and inspected..so if anybody else knows anything please do tell. And if the checks aren't ready when I call tomorrow I'm pretty sure that's a violation of labor law... and I also heard that WYMT news was over there for something today, probably poking around asking questions.
i know

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2011
well they are more than bosses working the news didnt show nothing everone will be back soon

“CAN YOU DIG IT”

UP YOURS[manchester]

#6 Feb 3, 2011
i know wrote:
well they are more than bosses working the news didnt show nothing everone will be back soon
And if you don't mind me asking,do you really know or is that what they have been telling you?? Cause I don't trust a single word that I hear from them anymore.. 3 weeks ago they said we would be off a few days and then would go back to normal, so I asked if they were sure or should I go sign up for unemployment. They said no it will be back to normal not to worry. and now It's been 3 weeks since I got a pay check and 2 more till I get one from unemployment cause I got tired of waiting and have bills to pay.And better than that half of the people that work there haven't had a full weeks work since before Christmas from other problems they had. So not saying I am but so many people have/will quit because of this that when we do go back (if we do)there won't be enough there to start a good fight.
hmm

London, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Haven't you all figured out that those mines over there are hellholes? and never gonna make it? because of the corrupted piss poor excuse for management they have? My advice to anyone at that accident waiting to happen is to find a real job because it's never gonna change at those century/charlie collins/rebird whatever you want to call it mine. They treat the workers like shit laying them off every few days and if you stay and they send you home go straight and sign up on your unemployment because they lie and you WILL be home awhile so rely on them getting you back to work real quick.

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

#8 Feb 4, 2011
WELL MY MAN WORKS THERE AND AS OF TODAY THEY OWE HIM 2 CHECKS AND HE WENT AND SIGNED UP FOR UNEMPLOYMENT.. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE REALLY KNOWS WHATS GOIN ON AND WILL THEY BE OPENING BACK UP OR WHAT?
yes

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2011
yes they are coming back really big when it starts just dont worry ok. i really know. i hope this helps
haha

London, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2011
Sure they are, that is what they always said. If they got so much funding to start back up big then why in the hell hasn't the workers received 2 paychecks. PEOPLE YOU BETTER START CALLING THE LABOR BOARD, THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE MORE COMPLICATED YOUR CASE WILL BE. From many years of dealing with that mine, take my advice and find a real job, those crooking sob's over there don't give a hoot if you feed your children or not as long as they crook an investor out of some money. Why they didn't want anyone to sign up on unemployment is beyond me, makes me wonder if they were even paying in the workers unemployment insurance, something is up with that because if you are going to be off more than 3 days you should sign up for unemployment. Your dealing with the worst crooks in the region people, better watch out I am sure you haven't saw nothing yet.
oooo

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2011
Wait til they file bankruptcy. No one will get anything.

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

#12 Feb 4, 2011
yes wrote:
yes they are coming back really big when it starts just dont worry ok. i really know. i hope this helps
YES TY
its a mess

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2011
im a boss there ill tell u this is bad they not going tell u i am. there broke and filen bank rup. so dont look 4 nothing im telling truth ur friend boss man and noone is working but bosses. they have not been no one in office all week they no whats going on lol.tod the fag boy has left i believe.so people dont no what else tell u and u on here saying they open back up big not going happen heres some they owe. big E OWE HIM 90.000 DOLLARS 3 FUEL COMPANYS OVER 100.000 DOLLARS .ELECTIC BILL NOT PAID BYE NEXT WEEK SHUT OFF. EQUIP. GETTING REPOSSED AND MEN NOT GETTING PAID O YELL FIND ANOTHER JOB PEOPLE TODAY THEY WAS TURNED OVER TO FEDS.
glad for it

London, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2011
Glad their shutting that death trap down before an innocent hard working place gets killed. Those bastards that's running it are only out to see how much money they screw the investors out of, glad it is finally kicking them back in the ass. If they owed me 2 checks I would be setting in the portal when they came out and someone would pay me or they wouldn't leave until they did. LABOR BOARD PEOPLE!! GET SMART!! THEY'RE SCREWING YOU ALL OVER, PUTTING YOU OFF AND PUTTING YOU OFF, YOUR NEVER GONNA GET PAID!
oooo

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Where are these mines, and who is the company?
knows a lil thing

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2011
3M is a piss poor mines....its in Bell Co. jus a lil above the clay co line. the workers there aint been paid in 3 weeks. Know a few ppl who work down there..place needs to be closed down n started back up by better mangement.
shut up

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2011
you dont know what you are talking about next when they come back you will eat them words and you are not a boss there i know that for a fact
shew dont tell

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2011
u dont no shit if u think im b eig quite they need 2 no u guys want tell them nothing i will they are filen bank rup. they cant pay there bills and they not going pay there men now what u dmf wake up we not stupid u are mr. root
shut up

Somerset, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2011
If your are a boss why did'nt you get your check with the rest of the bosses they did.
shew dont tell

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2011
no they didnt ask kevin smallwood ask russwl napier ask jonny lewis no they didnt either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike adkins (Oct '09) 3 hr Sidney 3
Jennifer & Paul (Apr '10) 3 hr will 5
George Dezarn aka axl ROSE FOUND DEAD ON BRIDGE... 6 hr Man Up 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Paul 163,842
200 Indictments 19 hr Ralph 3
Paw Paw 23 hr Sam 1
David England from Green Bair Sat Sis 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance