church vandilized
crushed hearts

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2013
That piece of crap ROBERT (BOBBY) BANKS is out if jail on house arrest for vandilizing our beautiful church. Everytime he goes in front of the judge he fails a drug test. Maybe he needs rehab and jail time. I assume he is at home living it up and using his drugs. The state of KY may be a soft but God is a little more hard core. I hope this shows people of our community that we can not depend on our elected officials. Please give this a thought when you vote again.
Hungry Hippo

Pineville, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
The judges always let the druggies and criminals out of jail. That's how they get elected - there's more of that kind around than there are decent, working people, so they turn them loose, and get a whole family's votes at the next election. If they would go out and get a job, they wouldn't have to steal to buy drugs. A working person doesn't have time for drug, etc. Bobby Banks also does not pay his bills, making him a deadbeat on top of his other charges.
mister

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2013
so sad
My Thoughts

London, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
crushed hearts wrote:
That piece of crap ROBERT (BOBBY) BANKS is out if jail on house arrest for vandilizing our beautiful church. Everytime he goes in front of the judge he fails a drug test. Maybe he needs rehab and jail time. I assume he is at home living it up and using his drugs. The state of KY may be a soft but God is a little more hard core. I hope this shows people of our community that we can not depend on our elected officials. Please give this a thought when you vote again.
To me this is as low as you can get. I really believe that people like this who keep breaking the law. They should start the draft back up & take all of these low lifes & put them through training like they use to.No, contacts to get drugs or feeling sorry for them. Make them eat bologna & bread & work everyday. No special treatment at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 158,171
I Veda Vallance will never go to jail 4 hr booger turner 7
Cleaning up beech creek apartments 9 hr save alot worker 3
ward turner stinking up the store 14 hr save alot worker 3
Alex smith 18 hr HBIC 6
Little Vontella Jones pill dealer of greasy (Apr '12) 21 hr Meth 21
Who is that cheryl hensley girl Sun Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages