Next Last
will

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2008
just wait the pic will be on here in a min
wayne

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2008
dang thats a huge bitch..ya know what they say about fat girls..shade in the summer..heat in the winter
stephs friend

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2008
yea get on here and talk about tasha! thats all u have to do! u sure the hell dont work! what does ur papaw give u money to live on?
sue

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2008
no

“Aint that everything”

Since: Feb 08

manchester

#7 Dec 15, 2008
i dont see a picture of tosha on here
wayne

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2008
haha yeah that is right i dont have to work i got it made..all my hoes take care of me its awesome.but atleast im not stuck on littlecreek with all the inbreds
tim

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2008
damn thats a whole lot of woman...lol free willy
unknown friend

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2008
wayne wrote:
dang thats a huge bitch..ya know what they say about fat girls..shade in the summer..heat in the winter
look i dont know who the hell you are is this allyou know how to do come on here and put people down i dont know what your talking about she is a beautiful girl i dont know her but your the bitch , bitch people like you aught to be banned fromtopix i bet you are the ugliest fu..er ever.
unknown friend

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2008
tim wrote:
damn thats a whole lot of woman...lol free willy
what are you screwing whales now i bet you ugly mother to you build your self up by putting others down natasha wagers if you read this i saw your picture your a beautiful girl.
william

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2008
unknown friend must be blind
just a thought

London, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2008
You know if she is a little overweight she can lose weight but as for you william it's hard to change you're personality or should I say the lack of it. You can't change something you were born with.
william

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2008
i know its like crazy huh..yeah you got that right but maby its just a thought huh
unknown friend

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2008
william wrote:
unknown friend must be blind
look there is no need to talk about and put people down i think she is a beautiful girl alot of people has a weight problem especially after having kids i use to i lost about 120 pounds i know from experience please leave her alone what has she done to you? or any of you who is on here putting her down does this make you all feel like men to step on her to try to make your self feel better remember comp care will except all of you.
sick

London, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2008
she is not fat and u should never judge no one noway it will end up bittin u in the butt.... seems to me a lot are jealous
william

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2008
yeah im jealous
BULL WAGERS

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2008
OMG!!!! wait until the court sees this picture on the internet.... talking about jacking the jail and putting you under it. that's an understatement! This has exposure of a minor child written all over it. OOOPs did I just hit the print button?
william

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2008
who cares print print print this stuff is anonymous anyway you have no proof at all..
Newsflash

Red Jacket, WV

#21 Dec 17, 2008
william wrote:
who cares print print print this stuff is anonymous anyway you have no proof at all..
Anonymous on a computer I think not everything can be tracked...
william

Winchester, KY

#22 Dec 18, 2008
well track it 007 ahhahahaha
athought

Chagrin Falls, OH

#23 Dec 18, 2008
william wrote:
well track it 007 ahhahahaha
I think she looks pretty good myself,if looks is a problem she wont have many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 165,528
Beverly Sizemore 4 hr NEED TO KNOW 23
How did Leonard Henson (Cornette) die? 5 hr sister 2
Does anyone else despise Vernon Swaffard at the... 7 hr Verda Ann 2
kevin jhonson 8 hr Shelia m 13
Friends from Roller Dome-where are they now? 13 hr Looking4Oldfriend 1
Who misses the roller dome? (Sep '08) 13 hr Looking4Oldfriend 27

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance