Next Last
prego

Dekalb, IL

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I would love to hear some honesty
Well

Lake Mary, FL

#2 Jan 19, 2013
No. I've seen them both and Dr. Sink is by far the best!
Pregnant

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Sink is the best
Shawna

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Dr sink is the best
Nope

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Neither one
Oh yeah

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Sink is a great doctor. He is very nice & he lets you know about everything that is going on with you & your baby.
Prego

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
What about with a c'section
One hundred percent

London, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Dr. Sink!!
Prego

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Thanks everybody!!!
I know

Wooton, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Sink is the very best!!!
crystalg

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
prego wrote:
I would love to hear some honesty
Dr sink done my c section and he done a very good job, I wouldn't want anyone else as my doctor
prego

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
okay thanks everyone has anyone had dr murphy do a c section ?
Bullcrap

Manchester, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2014
I wouldnt let dr murphy see my dog shes horrible
murphy supporter

Barnesville, OH

#14 Jul 6, 2014
Murphy is a great doctor. People in this county can't handle her blunt personality. She is kind and caring but very clear.
Huh

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Jul 6, 2014
murphy supporter wrote:
Murphy is a great doctor. People in this county can't handle her blunt personality. She is kind and caring but very clear.
Clear about what?
murphy supporter

Barnesville, OH

#16 Jul 6, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Clear about what?
Clear about what she can and can't do for the patient. Geez.....
pregoseeingdrsin k

New Albany, IN

#17 Jul 9, 2014
I've seen both of them and I think Dr sink is by far the best he's very nice but also very blunt he will tell u like it is but he's caring he explains everything to u and makes sure u understand what he's talking about he will tell u to call him for anything he's always there for you also the hospital staff thinks he's a good one I had to go to the er due to pregnancy problems and the Dr and a nurse ask me who my Dr was and when I told them they said they loved him he was such s nice dr
pregoseeingdrsin k

New Albany, IN

#18 Jul 9, 2014
crystalg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr sink done my c section and he done a very good job, I wouldn't want anyone else as my doctor
glad to hear that I'm seeing him as my Dr and I have to have a c section and was kinda worried about it cause it will make me two was this your 1st or 2nd and was it a planned c section I'm kinda worried cause this is my first planned one and I always go into labor at 36 to 37 weeks I'm worried about going into labor and not getting one cause my baby almost died before they decided to do a c section on him but he told me if I went into labor he would take it right then I just hope he does and that he's there at the time I would hate to see a Dr 9 months then another one deliver
Huh

Williamsburg, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2014
murphy supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear about what she can and can't do for the patient. Geez.....
Thanks for clearing that up.
MOMMAof4

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Jul 15, 2014
I have seen both Dr. Sink and Dr. Murphy and as far as I can tell one is no better to the other. Dr. Murphy has more experience and does a wonderful job as does Dr Sink. When I had my cesarean section they were both there doing it. I was told that they always do their cesareans together since Dr. Sink is newer and it is better for the patient. You would be in great hands either one. They are both caring and compassionate physicians. I think they are both great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superintendent 49 min just saying 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike thunkit 138,018
darrell roark whips grannies branch kung fu 12 hr United healthcare 6
rich people dumpster driving 22 hr white rat 1
who got hung on paces creek? 22 hr Ray Marcum Adams 28
white power Mon Gel 40 6
Searching Mon Wondering 7
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]