clinton S youre friend

London, KY

#29 Oct 28, 2007
this is samantha roark wrote:
to those of you who do enjoy my singing and voiced you opinion... i want to personally thank you. and as for the person question my brooks and dunn performance ..... i do have pictures you dumb f*ck, pardon my language. Just because i havent displayed them all over doesnt mean they exist...as soon as everything gets sorted out with my company there will be a press release and cd release on November 14th.
PS: Thanks Mom for your support
love always sampanther (sam)
hey sami was the person that started this blog but not to condime you you know how i feel about you singing i have been a big fan of youre for a long time and you know it i still have youre first cd keep up doing great show thes idots what youre made out of ..and when you become famous tell all them to kiss youre well you know a**.
clinton sizemore

London, KY

#31 Oct 29, 2007
i started this blog now i wish i hadent because it has brought out the bad in a lot of ppl sam im sorry that i did this i will not do nothing like this again ...keep up you are the best ....robert you know me and i know you.. you have been the best dad to her i know youre not her real dad but you raised a good girl .i have watched her grow up and i think she is awsem hell with the ones that are jelouse!!!! and i dont care who it is .... <<((((*>
Michelle

Richmond, KY

#33 Oct 31, 2007
I have never heard her sing is there anywhere to listen to her music.Plus I just want to wish her all the best nice to see young people from Clay County do well.
Rocky Top

Somerset, KY

#34 Oct 31, 2007
Clinton I think this is a good blog. Interesting comments and everyone is entitled to their own opinon. One thing your Daughter Bridgette and Samantha can say that most girls can't is that they played important roles in the CCMS Girls winning the BCI Girls Middle School State Tournament in Louisville and going undefeated that year even beating a loaded and hand picked all-city Louisville High School team and I mean High School team in the BCI Tournament that shocked everbody including Coach Burchell.Also Bridgette's Laurel Creek Grade School team beat Samantha's Goose Rock team one point in the Grade School Tournament in one of the most exiting Championship games ever. Sam was high scorer for Goose Rock and Bridgette was second to Steph for Laurel Creek.
Rocky Top

Somerset, KY

#35 Oct 31, 2007
Michelle: Sam's first 2 CDs will be released on November 14 at Fayette Mall in Lexington. They are being produced by 2 affiliated Nashville record labels, one very large,and will be on sale at Fayette Mall and supposedly Wall Mart and K Mart.They are a blend of country and contemporary.I have heard 3 of the individual demos from the first CD and was very impressed.Her Company is planning on distributing the CDs to all of the major country and contemporary radio staions throughout the Southeastern USA and hopefully you will be able to hear her on the radio soon.
Skeptic

London, KY

#36 Oct 31, 2007
I bet Rocky Top is Samantha Roark pushing her own stuff. For shame, pushing your own stuff under an alias. Such a casual fan knows every little detail about Samantha's business yet no one knows where she lives? Get real, I bet shes going to perform on American Idol too, and oh yeah, her audition was suppose to be on there but guess what, it wasn't. Sorry to bear the bad news, but yeah.
Jay C

Somerset, KY

#37 Oct 31, 2007
What a skeptic ur (Skeptic) Just one pitiful jealous retard, have a little faith in your fellow man. At least she went to American Idol and I'm sure she was better than most of them. U don't sing with the people and the places she has unless your very good. So get a life and just get over it !!!!!!!!!!
turd give a way

Somerset, KY

#38 Oct 31, 2007
NO
Sams Friend

Somerset, KY

#39 Oct 31, 2007
Hell Yes !!!!!!!!!!
turd give away

Somerset, KY

#40 Oct 31, 2007
I suck !!!!!!!!!!
Junk N Da Trunk

Somerset, KY

#41 Oct 31, 2007
yes and go away turd give away your pacifier and baby bottle are ready you dip shit.
gobblin

Somerset, KY

#42 Oct 31, 2007
shut up leave him alone he is my friend. i luv u turd
judy Michigan

Alto, MI

#43 Nov 1, 2007
Sam, this is your Aunt Judy, don't worry about what anyone says. I know that you are great, and great things will come to you because you work hard for it and you will don't have to worry about being a star because you are one..

Love you
Junk N Da Trunk

Somerset, KY

#44 Nov 1, 2007
I agree whole heartedly Judy, along with her amazing mature voice for a young Lady and hard work, she can't miss.
She's definately on her way to the top!!!!!
mr bassist

Smithland, KY

#45 Nov 1, 2007
Rocky Top wrote:
Michelle: Sam's first 2 CDs will be released on November 14 at Fayette Mall in Lexington. They are being produced by 2 affiliated Nashville record labels, one very large,and will be on sale at Fayette Mall and supposedly Wall Mart and K Mart.They are a blend of country and contemporary.I have heard 3 of the individual demos from the first CD and was very impressed.Her Company is planning on distributing the CDs to all of the major country and contemporary radio staions throughout the Southeastern USA and hopefully you will be able to hear her on the radio soon.
if she is with a major record label why would they have to set up in a mall i know something about recording it does not work these ways they don't record before you sign a deal and if they're going to make you a star the have people that work the media and it ain't on topix.i have a friend that's written 2 songs that were #1 on the charts. and they can sing better than the artist that recorded them music is made but singers are played.
Skeptic

United States

#46 Nov 1, 2007
Haha, Jay C. Yeah I'm the jealous retard. Maybe you weren't around to realize some lies that have been perpetuated by Samantha Roark. You all are the people who believe that this is true. Maybe you believed her when she told that horrible story about her family getting shot by her stepfather? Oh yeah, that was a fallacious lie. Since when do we reward complete and utter dishonesty in our lives with praise? Wake up, and be fooled no longer! Pull the sheeps wool out of thine eyes and see clearly. Let us congratulate the ones like Samantha Young who really has the record companies interested, not someone who has abused every person they can just to better their own self.
C-dave

New Albany, IN

#48 Nov 10, 2007
just get over it...You sound like a 4 year old that did get what they wanted...lol
Lil Kim

Evarts, KY

#51 Nov 10, 2007
Hair, I have to politely disagree. Samantha Roark is a great singer and a great person and she is no lesbian but rumor has it Ciarra most likely
is and her and Roark are close frieds so I guess she is guilty by association, maybe, if Ciarra ,really is.
Holla Back Girl

Blairsville, GA

#53 Nov 11, 2007
Since an question was asked based upon people's opinions, here is mine. She sucks!
the naked truth

Houston, TX

#55 Nov 11, 2007
I know about the dishonesty that seems to be innate in Roark's character. It is very sad to see a family torn apart by a manipulative, deceitful, conniving child. This child could have had the world on a string had she stayed honest, cultivated her talent, and followed in the footsteps of those who taught her and those who raised her. With her history of lying, I don't think she will have a c.d. released at the Fayette Mall on Nov. 14. If I am correct in this, it will deliver yet another blow to her loved ones.

I can't figure what she gets out of lying other than notoriety. Why would Roark want negative notoriety? Burned bridges are difficult and sometimes impossible to repair. Someone needs to shake some sense into her and give her a quick reality check.

I have heard her sing. She is a fair singer; I've heard better and worse.

As far as Roark's sexuality, her weight, and the comments about Ciarra, well, it's no one's business but theirs. The speculation on these subjects only portrays the ignorance of those who entertain it. Get with the program Clay County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Historicallyspeaking 132,154
Janel Hoskins 11 hr Stumbled 1
wreck below Stevie's place 13 hr Pecked 2
who is Donald Webb? (Jul '09) 15 hr sowhat 53
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 16 hr iknowitsudavidsons 22
thief or operatunist 18 hr paxckrat 6
Who is a cheap mobile home mover?? (Sep '08) 18 hr francis 25
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info