==Marti Wagers==
gay pride

Corbin, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2008
what happened to the other poll that said something about her being gay or straight? what do you all think is she gay, straight, or bi?
blahhh

Austin, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2008
who cares what she is?
it's none of your business in the first place...
my god... grow up.
disbebomb

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2008
yeah for real, who cares. I love Marti.
marti wagers

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2008
hey another tread or whatever you call it all about me! haha sweet!
little kat

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Mar 21, 2008
blahhh wrote:
who cares what she is?
it's none of your business in the first place...
my god... grow up.
i have to agree.
marti wagers

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2008
well imma just put it like this what i do is no ones business im not denying it nor saying i am... its just no ones business... thats all i can say... everyone can go talk a bunch of crap about me.. but i really just dont care any more... never really did... omg man... if i was gay would it matter any? no... if my real friends dont approve if i were to be then they wouldnt be my friends... so its whatever.. imma let you all keep thinking what you all want because its kinda funneh this crap is!
wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2008
marti her mom and cousins and aunt they are all W#@#$%
Navin R Johnson

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2008
why dont you aholes leave her alone ur just jealouse of her because shes pretty.
shorty

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2008
wow wrote:
marti her mom and cousins and aunt they are all great people
Why thatnk you so much wow.
marti wagers

Corbin, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2008
well someone must be jealous of me && my whole family! lmao... but yeah this crap is stupid... who ever is posting negative crap about me just needs to get over it already... im pretty sure i know who it is... lets ask about u && your mom && your cousins && your aunts... yeah okay you probably dont wanna get into that...
Jerry Howard

London, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2008
marti wagers wrote:
well someone must be jealous of me && my whole family! lmao... but yeah this crap is stupid... who ever is posting negative crap about me just needs to get over it already... im pretty sure i know who it is... lets ask about u && your mom && your cousins && your aunts... yeah okay you probably dont wanna get into that...
you got all the respect i can give, stay proud of your family and yourself. the jerks that say negative things about people on here are just flat out losers in life, they will pay for thier slander and lies someday soon, either here on earth or in HELL, where they belong.
a bay bay

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2008
F&#* YOU ALL!
justme

Little Valley, NY

#15 Mar 23, 2008
Jerry Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
you got all the respect i can give, stay proud of your family and yourself. the jerks that say negative things about people on here are just flat out losers in life, they will pay for thier slander and lies someday soon, either here on earth or in HELL, where they belong.
I AGREE!! All these people get on here and put people down to feel good about themselves..The people that post this stuff should look in the mirror....

Since: Dec 08

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2008
Thing is, we all make mistakes. Those that never get out and get crazy in their youth wind up doing it later in the form of a mid-life crisis, or they carry their frustration at never having gotten it out of their systems into their future long-term efforts, and wind up miserable and unhappy, never having really lived.

Some of Marti's adventures have been rather inconvenient for some of her peers, considering that one or more of her former dates later dated another, and thus - because she's an attractive young lady - the insecurity and worry of her exes' current girlfriends explode. I've seen it here, and on MySpace... It's ridiculous.

The fact that she is so well-known is the only reason she's brought up so much; others' adventures are merely less known because they aren't as... noticeable?

These other gals shouldn't expect that their menfolk will come brand-new, virginal, and fresh from a cellophane wrapper; most fellas that age (and far older in the case of all the older men dating significantly and sometimes illegally younger women in the area,[aka child molesters]) have in fact had other women before them. Their current women need to accept that fact, and move on, and not blame Marti for having dated (and often times, dumped) their men in the past.

But it seems living in the past is all people have to do, when deep down, they realize they don't really have a future. This may be why so many young women in the C.C. area tend to cycle through the same few guys over and over and OVER...

Y'all need to try moving or dating people from a new community! Lord knows, the gene pool needs to be a little deeper round those parts, anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County Detention (Feb '11) 2 hr Curious 94
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mickey402 148,905
chelsey crail is awesome (Jan '10) 6 hr Get a life ppl 12
Ashley sizemore rat!!! 13 hr Entertained 3
Burnt House 20 hr yep 6
Can you make it to heaven if you overdose? (Feb '12) 22 hr Burnz2pee 90
chasity napier Sat ikidku 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages