Up-coming court appearance of Clay 8

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Court Watcher

London, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I guess some heads will roll when they go back to court in Cincinnati Ohio. Opening up old wounds and naming names, that's the game. I would bet the court house is up in arms with a lot of people nervous. Some have over stepped their bounds and now it's time to pay the piper. A couple of officials in office right now might be in trouble. Jury tampering, kick-backs, etc.. I bet their buttholes are tight right now. CAN'T WAIT!
hatesbackbiters

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Court Watcher wrote:
I guess some heads will roll when they go back to court in Cincinnati Ohio. Opening up old wounds and naming names, that's the game. I would bet the court house is up in arms with a lot of people nervous. Some have over stepped their bounds and now it's time to pay the piper. A couple of officials in office right now might be in trouble. Jury tampering, kick-backs, etc.. I bet their buttholes are tight right now. CAN'T WAIT!
Actually I don't think these court appearances are to name names, but they are for the way the original trial went with a judge that made it clear he hated clay and was after 2 specific men. Honestly the trial was unfair if you know the laws, not preaching they are innocent, but there was many things not right with the cases.
lol

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I've seen cases of convicted murderers who got less time than Maricle or Adams. Def. not fair.
Honest Abe

London, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't think these court appearances are to name names, but they are for the way the original trial went with a judge that made it clear he hated clay and was after 2 specific men. Honestly the trial was unfair if you know the laws, not preaching they are innocent, but there was many things not right with the cases.
When did fair and the Clay 8, which should be the Clay 20 or more, ever go together? Do you honestly think that the judge that was convicted never hated people he was judging? Did they get a retrial? You reap what you sow.
wondering

Harrison, AR

#5 Jan 9, 2013
some more will be in trouble
Bet

London, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2013
I would bet these cases are over turned by the Sixth Circuit. The sentences are draconian, and have no place in our justice system.
I Bet

London, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Bet wrote:
I would bet these cases are over turned by the Sixth Circuit. The sentences are draconian, and have no place in our justice system.
I bet their grossly over deserved sentence will be greatly reduced but not entirely but they will be home in a year or two instead of 10 - 25 and they and their familes will still be thrilled.
Roy Bean

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
The only regrettable thing is that they all were not hanged by the neck until they were dead.
court watcher

London, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I Bet wrote:
<quoted text>I bet their grossly over deserved sentence will be greatly reduced but not entirely but they will be home in a year or two instead of 10 - 25 and they and their familes will still be thrilled.
Let them do their time. These low-lives deprived others of life, liberty, and justice. How can you well-wishers sit back and defend these people. You are just as bad as they are when it comes to right and wrong. The judge did the right thing when he took these criminals off the street for good. When you are in the public service business and you take advantage of your position to enrich yourself and your cronies that surround you and kiss your ass, that is just plain wrong. I hope they stay in jail along with some others that are yet to be taken to court for the exact same thing. I would bet if you ever had anything to do with these people and they did you wrong or your family, you wouldn't be so eager to see them released, now think about that for awhile.
Manchester VIP

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
They did the crime, they should do the time. The judge sent a message to those who followed the Clay 8, he used them to set an example. Every person convicted of the crime was guilty. Sure there's more that should be held accountable for the same or worse crime but until there's evidence, there's no justice. These people were public servants, they worked for the tax-payers and they used their positions to benefit themselves. How any tax-payer who wasn't sharing such benefits could defend these people is beyond my understanding. They kept what they gained from their unlawful ways which rightfully belongs to the tax-payers, that was the unfairness in all this. The government should have seized all properties and monies. Personally, I liked Doug and Freddy but wrong is wrong and neither man was living in distress, greed was the motive. Every elected official or person in a public office should reflect back on this case before greed motivates their actions. Wealth and power isn't worth rotting in prison.
local

London, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
if you can't do the time then don't do the crime.
Justice

London, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Soooo i am with local if you can't do the time don't do the crime.They sure never cared whos mom dad bro sister kid they threw the book at. wrong is wrong mine theirs or who ever. people think because people hold a title judge dr lawyer that they are different lol thats soooo funny last time i looked wrong was wrong no matter who done it....
hatesbackbiters

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Justice wrote:
Soooo i am with local if you can't do the time don't do the crime.They sure never cared whos mom dad bro sister kid they threw the book at. wrong is wrong mine theirs or who ever. people think because people hold a title judge dr lawyer that they are different lol thats soooo funny last time i looked wrong was wrong no matter who done it....
Nobody is saying judge is a saint, but I will say the rest was a whole diff game. Vote fraud has been going on since the beginning of voting and we could never afford to lock up all the past presidents, congressmen, etc. it's never gonna stop and its crazy to me that all the murderers and rapist that get a slap on the wrist. Oh and let's not forget the drug makers and sellers that get little to no time. I would agree these men broke the law as many do everyday, but honestly the crime doesn't fit the punishment. A life sentence for these guys is overkill. Take your dislike out of the equation and learn the facts of the case and if you still say they should serve that time then you either got pissed off and that's something you need to either pray about or get passed it. Everyone makes mistakes and they have paid a very hard way. I pray for these people and their families.
Just me

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Court Watcher wrote:
I guess some heads will roll when they go back to court in Cincinnati Ohio. Opening up old wounds and naming names, that's the game. I would bet the court house is up in arms with a lot of people nervous. Some have over stepped their bounds and now it's time to pay the piper. A couple of officials in office right now might be in trouble. Jury tampering, kick-backs, etc.. I bet their buttholes are tight right now. CAN'T WAIT!
When is this scheduled to happen?
IMO

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is saying judge is a saint, but I will say the rest was a whole diff game. Vote fraud has been going on since the beginning of voting and we could never afford to lock up all the past presidents, congressmen, etc. it's never gonna stop and its crazy to me that all the murderers and rapist that get a slap on the wrist. Oh and let's not forget the drug makers and sellers that get little to no time. I would agree these men broke the law as many do everyday, but honestly the crime doesn't fit the punishment. A life sentence for these guys is overkill. Take your dislike out of the equation and learn the facts of the case and if you still say they should serve that time then you either got pissed off and that's something you need to either pray about or get passed it. Everyone makes mistakes and they have paid a very hard way. I pray for these people and their families.
Their actions will effect our people for generations to come. Our democracy is based on our right to vote and free and fair elections. Take that away and we have nothing. What they have stolen can never be returned. There can never be an adequate punishment, neither could they ever repay their debts. At this point their deaths would not bring restitution but might serve as a deterrence.
hatesbackbiters

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
IMO wrote:
<quoted text>Their actions will effect our people for generations to come. Our democracy is based on our right to vote and free and fair elections. Take that away and we have nothing. What they have stolen can never be returned. There can never be an adequate punishment, neither could they ever repay their debts. At this point their deaths would not bring restitution but might serve as a deterrence.
Deterrence, are you kidding its still going on and always will!
Roy Bean

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
Deterrence, are you kidding its still going on and always will!
I'm bringing it back.

http://goo.gl/xG5nD

A damn sight more useful than that gazebo in town.
Watcher

London, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Court Watcher wrote:
I guess some heads will roll when they go back to court in Cincinnati Ohio. Opening up old wounds and naming names, that's the game. I would bet the court house is up in arms with a lot of people nervous. Some have over stepped their bounds and now it's time to pay the piper. A couple of officials in office right now might be in trouble. Jury tampering, kick-backs, etc.. I bet their buttholes are tight right now. CAN'T WAIT!
hum
hatesbackbiters

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
IMO wrote:
<quoted text>Their actions will effect our people for generations to come. Our democracy is based on our right to vote and free and fair elections. Take that away and we have nothing. What they have stolen can never be returned. There can never be an adequate punishment, neither could they ever repay their debts. At this point their deaths would not bring restitution but might serve as a deterrence.
Wow you are crazy as I have ever seen, you think a death penalty is ok for vote fraud. Murderers and rapist don't get that most of the time, I know a murder case in this town where a man shot a woman in the face and shot 2 more and served 5 years, so I think your crazy for even saying your comments. I know what they did was wrong, but heck no i think they got screwed by the justice system, starting from Reeves all the way down to the agents that told lies and put words in their mouths. Oh and by the way if you think it's your right to vote, then by all means use it, but your vote probably helped a even more corrupt official. The vote buyers wouldn't have bought votes if there was no losers selling their votes. Why doesn't everyone see them as a criminal? I know cause you had something personal against one of them.
weezy

Nancy, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
This case is a perfect example of how wrong the federal courts mandatory mininum sentencing guidelines are.
Our federal court system is so screwed when it comes to sentencing offenders at the federal level. It is driven by greed instead of being driven by justice. The punishment should fit the crime. No two cases are alike so there is no mandatory fix for every crime.
Americans are getting very sick of child rapists and murderers getting less time than people growing weed. Rob a bank and get 20 plus laid on you. Kill your neighbor and rape his underage daughter you mite get 20. You will more than likely parole out in about 3 years or less.
Its time for a major change in America. Thats not going to happen as long as hal rogers and mitch mcconnell are in office. They arent the only two reprobates in washington that need to be put out to pasture. Get rid of the old blood if you want change in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate President finally paying off for CC!! 13 min only helps friends 3
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 1 hr bears dad 38
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,871
I'm a gay athiest. (Apr '11) 3 hr Reads too much 38
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 6 hr thanks 10
lil boy 8 hr smith 17
Looking for 9 hr Puppy 1
Southern justice 14 hr Nope 44
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:35PM
Jaguars players wear "I can't breathe" shirts in pregame warm ups
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Titans Stay on Pace for Potential No. 1 Pick
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans