Next Last
Joe

Science Hill, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Help Mitch destroy Kentucky.
weezy

London, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2014
To late Joe. Him and hal rogers have already robbed this state blind.
james crawford

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2014
After 30 pulse years of Mitch McConnell and his behind closed doors deals with the democrats in one way or another he has scrued everybody in ky. It is way past time to get rid of Mitch McConnell. And his big buddy john McCain. Between the 2 of them the Republican Party will never be the same. I’m not going to set here and say that Matt Bevin is better than Mitch McConnell but we need a different style of leadership in ky. And with Matt Bevin we have a chance to get that chance. Mitch McConnell has lied and distorted the truth about Matt Bevin and everybody else that ever ran agents him. In the past Mitch McConnell has hammered his opponents with humors and comical ads that that just blew the opponent out of the election. But if you will notice this time Mitch McConnell sounds more like grumpy old man that has nothing to run on so he has gone negative and lying. When all else fells go negative it is effective and works.
weezy

London, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2014
James I would just as soon keep mcconnell as elect bevin.
Bevin is a tax cheat. Thats a criminal act. Do you really want to elect a known thief to take mcconnells place? All that would be doing is give him a bigger cookie jar to put those sticky fingers in.
Dont elect people to public office that should be in prison.
get real

Hazard, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
weezy , to people like you only republicans cheat like,I said if Richie farmer had been a democrat you never heard a word about him doing anything.
weezy

London, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
get real your wrong. I dont give a shit what party they call themselves we have a major busload of crooks running our country. Its not just the repubs robbing us blind its the democrats too. I personally think hal rogers mitch mcconnell , harry reid and nancy pelosi should all be stripped of any power they may have. Have all their personal assets taken from them and have their sorry lying thieving asses thrown in prison for the rest of their natural life for what they have done or allowed to be done to working americans
Its to bad the rest of america dont feel the same way.
What gets me is the fact that voters keep electing thieves to office. I guess nobody told them about the fact that if you keep doing the same thing and expect different results your going to be disappointed every time.
Get rid of the thieves and liars in DC this nation just mite become great again Right now we are in the toilet with a known bunch of theives fingers on the flush button
It dont matter whether they are democrat or republican. Policitians following their own agenda of enriching themselves at taxpayer expense should result in either impeachment and prison or at the very least a recall election to remove them from office.
weezy

London, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
get real think about this. If farmer and david williams had of gotten elected to the governors seat what would we be going thru here in ky?
get real

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2014
ef james got some to do with mich you beter let it alone mitch is a cut throut and so is james you wont a job in clay you beter voite the other way i no
the one

London, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2014
I'd much rather vote for Mitch than for a woman who went to two admitted pedophiles, all while begging for money recently. That's her "winning" strategy?!?
jason

London, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2014
Kentucky will keep Mitch because they love to be screwed over. He has been screwing Kentucky for 30 years and there is no stopping him because they love this joke of a man. so screw a way Mitch but you have never got a vote from me.
neithercan

Manchester, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2014
time to vote someone new in and change ever election so they dont get a foot hold. just saying dont give any of them time to b a crook.
One and Done

Flat Lick, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2014
neithercan wrote:
time to vote someone new in and change ever election so they dont get a foot hold. just saying dont give any of them time to b a crook.
What about seniority?
get real

Elyria, OH

#13 Apr 14, 2014
They voted new in with Obama and how has that worked out. McConnell not worth much but like all democrats this grimes be same, preach to the choir how rich destroying the country, poor getting poorer and republicans going starve the kids and old people. It funny democrats gripe about the rich yet when checked out by a non bias group they more rich democrats then republicans, hum guess democrat voters don't understand crooks comes in both parties.
maddog999

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 14, 2014
You people should worry less about government and more about educating yourselves. Learn to write and spell.
rob

Eubank, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2014
what make you think you so good at spelling people like you just wont to put people down you not shit
baddog999

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 16, 2014
rob wrote:
what make you think you so good at spelling people like you just wont to put people down you not shit
You just proved my point by showing your ignorance!!
Voter

Annville, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2014
McConnell has done everything possible in the best interest of Ky.He fought hard to keep our coal.I will be voting McConnell.Do you people actually believe he goes against Ky.If Ky thrives so does he.
Rodney

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2014
Voter wrote:
McConnell has done everything possible in the best interest of Ky.He fought hard to keep our coal.I will be voting McConnell.Do you people actually believe he goes against Ky.If Ky thrives so does he.
McConnell fights hard for McConnell and the Hell with Kentucky. Been that way for years. People like you is why jokes like this stays in office for 30 years.
yep

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2014
Rodney wrote:
<quoted text> McConnell fights hard for McConnell and the Hell with Kentucky. Been that way for years. People like you is why jokes like this stays in office for 30 years.
exactly..not to mention outsourcing jobs to china..must be cause he is married to one!..he aint getting my damn vote...he needs to go!
weezy

London, KY

#20 Apr 21, 2014
Voter

Annville, KY

I have some ocean front property up on whites branch I will sell cheap.
If you truly believe mcconnell shouldnt be in prison come on over and take a look at it.
It dont take a genius to see what coal and fossil fuels are doing to our planet. Coal and gasoline are both on their way out if not they surely should be. There are many viable options and alternatives if only people like mcconnell and rogers would keep the greed to a minimum and let them become reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) 2 hr moon 25
Shaunta Bowling 5 hr Fact 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
ronnie combs (Aug '09) 12 hr Visitor 22
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) Thu Reagel 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Vida blue sizemore Dec 6 zootopia 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages