Long John Silvers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Inpatient

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Dear Long John Silvers:
Your food is really good. But I have to tell ya this. I am very tired of placing my order and being told to pull around to the other side of the building and someone will bring out my food. I don't care to pull around, BUT, I don't want to sit there waiting for 15 minutes for my food to be brought out.
We need to speed it up Long Johns. You know that Lee's is right next to you and if I have chicken planks on the mind then I can always sub it with Chicken Strips.
I don't want to leave you Long John. But I am an inpatient person and don't like to sit and wait 15 minutes or longer at times on my food.
Thank You,
Customer of Long John Silvers
Silly

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Get a life!!!
Inpatient

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2008
You must work there....
White fire

London, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2008
long john silvers has good food
Inpatient

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2008
I didn't say they did not have good food. In my post above I was talking about having to pull around to the side door (when in drive through), and having to wait and wait...
customer

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
what ever happened to the good workers that were up there. I know when the old manager eugene collins was there and he was cooking you didn't have to wait. they use to have a couple of girls there when they worked the window they didn't pull you around.

“Mrs. Napper”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2008
yea , thats right , i like long johns their food is good but sometimes its a little to greesy but i guess thats how its fixed . but i wouldnt want to pull around to the side and wait either .
rain

Mayfield, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Inpatient you are telling the truth I have been up there and it the same thing pull around for at least 15 or 20 minutes I am like you I really enjoy eating up there and Napper said the food is greasy. It used to be not that way when Eugene was up there they need to get some help in there fast
White fire

London, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2008
Inpatient wrote:
I didn't say they did not have good food. In my post above I was talking about having to pull around to the side door (when in drive through), and having to wait and wait...
i know what you are talking about i have to pull around sometimes and wait and wait
BOZO

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2008
Why don't you all get you large fat ass out of the car and go in? You are weasting gas.
Mista BoJangles

Corbin, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2008
they' BOZO' they'd have to STAND on theyre two laggs too damd LONG' hells i know what tis like,Tisa bich waitin like @...hell some of us rather run out ur gas,than to stand and hold ur sorryfat assis UP...lmao.........seriously man
White fire

London, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2008
BOZO wrote:
Why don't you all get you large fat ass out of the car and go in? You are wasting gas.
BITE ME
alphacat

Kingstree, SC

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Duh!!!!!!! How is Long John's Silver supposed to know what you think of their food. It isn't their website or their comment department. How dumb can someone be!
sisboombah

AOL

#15 Nov 13, 2008
BOZO wrote:
Why don't you all get you large fat ass out of the car and go in? You are weasting gas.
My cousin works there Bozo/lester what ever.
Yeah

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2008
White fire wrote:
<quoted text>i know what you are talking about i have to pull around sometimes and wait and wait
I hate waiting too, but at least te food is ho adn fresh when you get it.
a_worker

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2008
ok yeah i work there. and yeah i admit that when eugene was there things were alot better ... but now we are under new managment and yeah shes tryin to change alot of things .. so when we do pull you around to the other side of the building its not us doing it trust em. we dont like running your food outside just like you dont like coming in and getting it(thats the reason for a drive-thru right?) the only reason we suggest that is because of a drive-thru timmer .. if its at at certain time for a while the "THE MANAGER" gets a raise which is completely unfair. And you do have the option of saying i dont want to pull around, we cant force you to. Right now we have a few well alot of new workers right now and they dont really understand how things go up there... and in a couple more weeks its still gonna be kinda rough because we are getting new registers and its going to be hard on all of us to learn new all the new buttons. so yeah if you dont like us now then go somewhere else ..=)
where is

London, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2008
Where is Eugene, why did he leave?
bingo

Ashburn, VA

#19 Nov 13, 2008
Well if you work their then let me ask you a question about your manager I heard that she is married and trying to fool around on her husband up their with the other workers...is this true??
a_worker wrote:
ok yeah i work there. and yeah i admit that when eugene was there things were alot better ... but now we are under new managment and yeah shes tryin to change alot of things .. so when we do pull you around to the other side of the building its not us doing it trust em. we dont like running your food outside just like you dont like coming in and getting it(thats the reason for a drive-thru right?) the only reason we suggest that is because of a drive-thru timmer .. if its at at certain time for a while the "THE MANAGER" gets a raise which is completely unfair. And you do have the option of saying i dont want to pull around, we cant force you to. Right now we have a few well alot of new workers right now and they dont really understand how things go up there... and in a couple more weeks its still gonna be kinda rough because we are getting new registers and its going to be hard on all of us to learn new all the new buttons. so yeah if you dont like us now then go somewhere else ..=)
bingo

Ashburn, VA

#20 Nov 13, 2008
I also heard that the manager has no backbone in her to tell the other workers to do their job..I also heard that she is from London....and the only reason that she got this job as manager down here is because she slept with one of the owners??this is only half of the stuff that is going around Clay County about Long John Silvers...And on some nights that when it's only the Manager and a guy stays with her that she has a habit of taking them to a stocking room or freezer...And that aint all I also heard that the line leader tell the manager and the assistant manager what to do and when to do it..??I don't know Is This True???
confused

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#21 Nov 14, 2008
I thought Bertha Hayre managed Long John Silvers??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phillips diversvied ' hard to say goodbye to you . (May '14) 1 min oveun 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr yabadabado 148,994
Lynn and Cloyd burkhart aka toe 2 hr Family cuz 1
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 4 hr Ole Goat 7
where is shawn gibson now days 15 hr bg Eyes 7
what about them collins (Apr '09) 17 hr Guest 104
The Makery 20 hr Kim 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages