who is involved in the wreck at Add H...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We were there

Waynesburg, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2012
her aunt wrote:
<quoted text>samantha bryant was her name but she had been married to a to someone named shy gray...she was my niece and this news is so shocking..no one knows why how or why it happened and if the children that was in the car was kristy's ..samantha's fiance'..my prayers go out to her momma .someone also said that kristy got killed too... so i'm really in the dark as anyone else!! please pray thank you
We were there at the wreck and we didn't see any children there. They were 4 adults in her vehicle and one in the other.
friend

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2012
Does anyone know how Kristy is doing? We heard she has passed as well. My prayers go out to the family of Samantha Grays family & to the family of Kristy Hicks.
curious

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Nov 1, 2012
well does anybody know if jerry travillian was in
the wreck to with them or not
famiely

Mount Vernon, KY

#24 Nov 1, 2012
kristy is not dead but she is hurt bad her leg is broke tail bone hip and ribs. and yes thank god the kids wernt with her .they are not kristys kids they are william wilsons kids their mother was crista gail wilson. she was murderd by the collins in 2004.these kids have been through too much,they are very upset over all of this.please keep them in your prayers! also kristys grandmother,has heart condition ,is very sick, please pray for all the people involved and famielys. thank you
curious

Middlesboro, KY

#25 Nov 1, 2012
but was jerry travillian with them
famiely

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Nov 1, 2012
they wer 2 guys with them but not sure who. but will try n find out n let u know
friend

Mount Vernon, KY

#27 Nov 1, 2012
shawn shoop was one of them
ANY ONE

Virgie, KY

#28 Nov 1, 2012
Can any one tell who was in the wreck and tell the truth. They say Shawn Shoop was not in the wreck. So who was in the wreck?
anyone

Somerset, KY

#29 Nov 1, 2012
ANY ONE wrote:
Can any one tell who was in the wreck and tell the truth. They say Shawn Shoop was not in the wreck. So who was in the wreck?
I'm not sure what shawn last name is. he lives on curry branch is 26 blonde hair. and jerry was with em and yes they were all together.
crushed

United States

#30 Nov 2, 2012
her aunt wrote:
<quoted text>samantha bryant was her name but she had been married to a to someone named shy gray...she was my niece and this news is so shocking..no one knows why how or why it happened and if the children that was in the car was kristy's ..samantha's fiance'..my prayers go out to her momma .someone also said that kristy got killed too... so i'm really in the dark as anyone else!! please pray thank you
Can you tell me how to get ahold of anna all the numbers i have are disconnected
anyone

Somerset, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2012
mant pat wrote:
samantha was my beautiful cousin, and kristy is in uk, dont know nothin on her yet. but please keep my family in ur prayers as we deal with our lose, thank you.
anyone know the funeral arrangements for Sam?
lilcracker

Middlesboro, KY

#32 Nov 2, 2012
it wasent shawn shoop it was shawn bellerson and i heard he was in pretty bad shape a friend of mind went to visit him and showed me a pic of his face and its cut real bad
sharon

Flat Lick, KY

#33 Nov 3, 2012
there will be no funeral, samantha is bein cremated, this is what she asked for we are honoring her wishes,kristy is in uk, she has had 2 hip surgerys, she has broken ribs,crushed hip and a broken femur( top bone in your leg),and she needs prayer, she just found out about samantha,the two boys in the car were jerry and shawn, they are both ok, but they are at ut, both have extensive facial injuries,according to law enforcement, based on the evedence at the scene, the wreck was kristys fault, so please do not pass around rumors about this wreck lives have been forever changed, if you must gossip, pray and ask GOD to bless all these families with HIS mercy and grace!
Facts

London, KY

#34 Nov 3, 2012
Jerry is at uk not ut & his injuries are not facial injuries!
Kristys Cousin

United States

#35 Nov 6, 2012
They flew Kristy to Tennessee. She has several broken ribs, a broken hip and one of her legs are broken and the knee on that same leg that is broken it crushed her knee. She still isn't doing to well but they have decided to let her come home tomorrow. We have to be careful what we say cause she is very very upset about Samantha. Everyone please just keep Samantha's family and Kristy and her family in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min usa 151,865
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 7 hr Concern 7
anyone know michelle stidham from oneida? 7 hr bigfeet34 1
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 15 hr Ole Goat 13
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 16 hr Surfer 5
wreck 17 hr Zombie 2
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 19 hr Tarzan 8

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance