SAYLOR4MAYOR

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2012
What happened all you people that were sucking George Saylors Ass to your promised jobs?? What happened Wes Hacker, Claude Davis, Dobber Weaver, Jamie Mills, and Dustin just to name a few??HAHAHA!! These people thought Saylor would help this place, he's just a big RETARD that couldn't even operate a grocery store without burning it for insurance money, let alone operate a city government!! You all are slowly realizing that now though as your getting FIRED from your POSITIONS!! HaHaHa.. I just hope most of you can take it better than Jamie Mills and have to CRY to the PAPER about everything!!! LMFAO!!
brothernlaw

Corsica, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Did Claude Loose his Job Too? To FunnyLOL
on looker

Bolivar, MO

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Has any Ladies lost their job there? Please tell us why one Lady retired from the State and has a job there? One would think there are many other people who dont have a retirement check that really needed that job.
not so bad

London, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Makes you realize Carmen wasn't so bad after all!
Jed

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Carmen wasn't bad but king George brought me cold beer...... Thank u George keep the bud weiser trucks rolling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min CCzar 166,447
What do you think of Clay County Sheriff Kevin ... (Dec '12) 1 hr College collage c... 62
Eclipse 2017 4 hr huh 4
Jessica mills 5 hr Candy 2
G-dezarn aka axl rose and drake Sizemore 6 hr Peggy Napier 18
Partner in crime 11 hr Bearded 47
eva Lee Davis Mon In the know 15

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages