Working at Save-A-Lot on fallrock?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just a sayin

London, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Guy Williams wrote:
<quoted text>first of all you do not know me, I do have a brain and I am not looking for an easy check.
i have panic attacks and it's hard for me to be around people, I have never worked around alot of people however I have worked real hard in my life, you are rude and disrespectful and I would never work for someone like you, that's the truth and I do not mean to hurt your feelings however you do not care to hurt mine.
I worked for S-A-L for a little while and the boss's I worked for were nasty fools wanting to try and get into every gals pants. If you did not flirt around with them then you were a reject. I for one quit because they thought they could run over you, I would not work for that place to save my life. They loved to tell lies on you too. This was years ago though. Maybe different management now.
KnowsIt

London, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Fergit about SAL Git u a obama check and sleep in the gov will hook ur a$$ up. Whats wrong wit u?
Guy Williams

Somerset, KY

#23 Feb 24, 2013
KnowsIt wrote:
Fergit about SAL Git u a obama check and sleep in the gov will hook ur a$$ up. Whats wrong wit u?
brother I would like to work but its not looking like im going to be able to.
knowslt

Somerset, KY

#24 Feb 24, 2013
Guy Williams wrote:
<quoted text>brother I would like to work but its not looking like im going to be able to.
like guy how you surviving right now if ur not working. noone wants to hear ur hard luck story on here.
true balls

Somerset, KY

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Guy Williams wrote:
Is it hard to work for them?
iv'e heard it is but I don't know weather to believe it or not.
umm go find out and then you will know.

Since: Sep 08

Manchester, KY

#26 Feb 24, 2013
I think all the posters here ripping Guy are the ones selling pop at Pats to make money. Nice work if you can stay one step ahead of the law!
Guy Williams

Somerset, KY

#27 Feb 25, 2013
knowslt wrote:
<quoted text>like guy how you surviving right now if ur not working. noone wants to hear ur hard luck story on here.
i could care less what you have to say okay?
some of us are sick and cannot work, I make it the best way I know how.
you sound like the type of person to put someone down for there misfortune to make yourself feel better, you need to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say, you are disrespectful and one day you will reap what you sow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Wisdom of God 170,488
Linda Smallwood 55 min Crazy 40
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 13 hr texas pete 23
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 hr texas pete 196
RIP peggy napier 14 hr Beautiful 148
Faye stewart 19 hr Shut your lying m... 2
Lake 23 hr Floyd 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages