Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guy Williams

London, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Is it hard to work for them?
iv'e heard it is but I don't know weather to believe it or not.
working

Livingston, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Guy Williams wrote:
Is it hard to work for them?
iv'e heard it is but I don't know weather to believe it or not.
if eldon still works there it is. hes mean to you, if u work for him.
Guy Williams

London, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Thank you for the info
lol

London, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
save a lot is a super easy job. Mike is a bitch. but the works easy, just put up with his prissy ass
Guy Williams

London, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Any advice?
funny

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
as far as i know thay are all good people i go thair all the time and thay are varry nice
Guy Williams

London, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Yes I agree
WTF ever

AOL

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I worked there as a cashier, and because I didn't wear a long skirt, and my hair wasn't down past my butt, they didn't like me. I'm not religious in other words. I worked there for 2 weeks, and I had a day off, and when I went back the next day they fired me, and said it was because they called me on my day off and couldn't get ahold of me. They were very hard to work for. I did my job, I was always there when I was scheduled to be, I had expierience, and I never came up short or over. If they don't like you, you won't work there long....
Guy Williams

London, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
WTF ever wrote:
I worked there as a cashier, and because I didn't wear a long skirt, and my hair wasn't down past my butt, they didn't like me. I'm not religious in other words. I worked there for 2 weeks, and I had a day off, and when I went back the next day they fired me, and said it was because they called me on my day off and couldn't get ahold of me. They were very hard to work for. I did my job, I was always there when I was scheduled to be, I had expierience, and I never came up short or over. If they don't like you, you won't work there long....
Thats horrible im so sorry, im not going to work for them, thanks for the info.
jason

Livingston, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Guy Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Thats horrible im so sorry, im not going to work for them, thanks for the info.
Dont be picky.
Guy Williams

London, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>Dont be picky.
who is being picky dude?
right

Kirkland, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2013
I loved working there!! Its only as hard as u make it. Everyone is friendly down there just gonna know how to take them i guess.
my opinon

Manchester, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Just from reading what this guy is posting don't think he wants a job sounds more like he looking for a free check. I run a business, if someone like guy came to me wanting a job with his attitude toward work i tell him not let the door hit him in the rear end on his way out. You are employed to do a service not for your pleasure, if you wanted babied stay home with momma. if he needs a job he could find one, maybe his belly will tell him what to do for he sure don't need to listen to his brain if he has one.
Guy Williams

London, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
my opinon wrote:
Just from reading what this guy is posting don't think he wants a job sounds more like he looking for a free check. I run a business, if someone like guy came to me wanting a job with his attitude toward work i tell him not let the door hit him in the rear end on his way out. You are employed to do a service not for your pleasure, if you wanted babied stay home with momma. if he needs a job he could find one, maybe his belly will tell him what to do for he sure don't need to listen to his brain if he has one.
first of all you do not know me, I do have a brain and I am not looking for an easy check.
i have panic attacks and it's hard for me to be around people, I have never worked around alot of people however I have worked real hard in my life, you are rude and disrespectful and I would never work for someone like you, that's the truth and I do not mean to hurt your feelings however you do not care to hurt mine.
WTF ever

AOL

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Guy, don't listen to these idiots on this forum...they have no respect for other people....they don't care what they say to you or about you, so let it slide of your back....you know the truth....thats all that matters....
wondering

Manchester, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2013
If you work stay busy want have time to be panic about anything, heck i know people that work, they blind, got one arm, can not talk or walk and they don't complain like you guy. Need to make up your mind to do something and do it stop looking for the perfect place to work, it don't exist.
Guy Williams

London, KY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
WTF ever wrote:
Guy, don't listen to these idiots on this forum...they have no respect for other people....they don't care what they say to you or about you, so let it slide of your back....you know the truth....thats all that matters....
you are nice, thank you :)
Guy Williams

London, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
wondering wrote:
If you work stay busy want have time to be panic about anything, heck i know people that work, they blind, got one arm, can not talk or walk and they don't complain like you guy. Need to make up your mind to do something and do it stop looking for the perfect place to work, it don't exist.
okay let me get real with you for a moment, if I go to work I wanna be at a place where im happy... Not on edge all the time with some disrespectful person screaming at me for every move I make.
try this on for size sir, have a panic attack one day in public or at work and then come back and tell me to make my mind up, Id say you would play a different tune, panic atracks are horrible! Your face starts burning then your hands start to get real cold and clamy then you think oh my goodness im gonna die, your heart starts beating real fast you get really light headed and feel like you are going to pass out, you wanna leave, you wanna run away and try to find a place to calm down away from everyone because you don't want them to think you are crazy, then you feel like you are on the outside of your own body! you have money and a nice car, I have no money or no car! Im trying to make a life for myself, its hard when you have a panic attack every day of your life!
alskdj

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2013
goto garad save a lot they're wonderful people :)
Lol

London, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Yea garrad sav a lot is a joke too the young girls working in there are snotty and rude and act like they better then the customers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min CCR 165,560
Is Bert Combs lake still closed? 1 hr Aggravated 7
Beverly Sizemore 7 hr Just a Friend 24
How did Leonard Henson (Cornette) die? Sat sister 2
Does anyone else despise Vernon Swaffard at the... Sat Verda Ann 2
Friends from Roller Dome-where are they now? Sat Looking4Oldfriend 1
Who misses the roller dome? (Sep '08) Sat Looking4Oldfriend 27

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance