What is going on at Mcdonalds? Its s...
Pitiful

Pikeville, KY

#21 Mar 21, 2010
arbys person wrote:
they are too slow and if the owner finds out. they will be looking for a job.
Stay with Arbys if you dont like them.They have the best coffee around,you must be mad over something cause you are complaining to much.
Friend

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 Mar 21, 2010
Maybe wrote:
If it's as bad as some say, maybe they can get Sheila who used to be a manager at Wendys but has been managing a Mcdonalds in Prestonsburg and I think Hazard for several moonths to come back to Clay Co. and help get Mickey D's straightened out. Just a thought, if it's really that bad.
She is a very good manager and hard worker.
roy scott

Piedmont, MO

#23 Mar 26, 2010
hate mcds
allison

Grayslake, IL

#24 Mar 2, 2013
ur so slow fat & rude stop for geting our food put suger in the coffe
...

Liberty, KY

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Slow

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Mc. Donald's will be closing down come November 2013. I have TRUE inside sources here.
lol

Corbin, KY

#27 Mar 4, 2013
John Gregory wrote:
Mc. Donald's will be closing down come November 2013. I have TRUE inside sources here.
damn thats great news..hope something better comes there, sick of eating crunchy hamburgers that are a day or 2 old!
Cc girl

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Mar 19, 2013
If you don't like then go somewhere else or better yet cook for yourself for once. if your to lazy to do that then you need help. everyone at mcdonalds works hard everyday and then they have to listen to a bunch of rude people who want to sit at home And draw a check every month. if you dont like it then thats your lose. And McDonald's in Manchester is not closing down.
sadbuttrue

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Mar 20, 2013
they with walmart has destroyed the everglades the rain forest i hate the ever invention of them
dagnabit

Manchester, KY

#31 Mar 20, 2013
McDoodle employees need to pay more attention. Ate there yesterday and my order was correct for the first time in a while. Last 3 trips there I was missing a food item when I got home. Before those 3 trips I went through the drive through and got 2 bags of food and then pulled out only to find we were missing several items. Went back around and told the girl on the speaker what we were missing. When I got to the window the manager apologized and handed me another bag. When we got home the last bag was someone else's order. I guess they got my order. The good news is that I got more than I paid for and I guess somebody got screwed.
Jason H

London, KY

#33 Mar 25, 2013
I went a few weeks ago and ordered a chocolate . The guy hands me some kind of cold frappecino. When I explained that I had ordered a mocha he told me thats what he had given me. So I ask him why its cold and he just look so damn confused and said "you want a Hot Mocha?" Well duh, all mochas are hot.
Wrong

Eubank, KY

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Jason H wrote:
I went a few weeks ago and ordered a chocolate . The guy hands me some kind of cold frappecino. When I explained that I had ordered a mocha he told me thats what he had given me. So I ask him why its cold and he just look so damn confused and said "you want a Hot Mocha?" Well duh, all mochas are hot.
Actually you are wrong there is a hot & a cold mocha.
Stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#35 Mar 26, 2013
Just because your order is wrong you people have to get on topix and run your mouths like you all are perfect.If you think you could do the job without making any mistakes,go for it.Here is the truth,Arbys is way to expensive and not everybody likes their food.Wendys is way to expensive.I happen to like Mcdonalds.They are entitled to a few mistakes.It bothers me that you topix nuts enjoy people losing their jobs.How can anybody be happy that a place would close down.I also liked Hardees ,but of couse they closed down due to a dirty little teen ager prank.Com e off of your high horses and do their job for one day.The kids love Mcdonalds,their one and only place to eat.If you dont like them,feel free to go somewhere else instead of getting on here and running your mouths.Go to Arby's and Wendy's and get you one good meal and then compare the prices to Mcdonald's
old time way

Pineville, KY

#36 Mar 26, 2013
they are all slow at times....but i will have to say mcdonals is s-l-o-w.....
Cat21

Manchester, KY

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Actually, Wendys is very reasonable. Baked potato, salad, and chili for about $4. Also clean and you usually get what you order and pretty quick too. McDonalds just makes too many errors in their orders. I have been shorted there too and received other peoples orders sometimes.
Hard working gal

Pineville, KY

#38 May 3, 2013
Jason H wrote:
I went a few weeks ago and ordered a chocolate . The guy hands me some kind of cold frappecino. When I explained that I had ordered a mocha he told me thats what he had given me. So I ask him why its cold and he just look so damn confused and said "you want a Hot Mocha?" Well duh, all mochas are hot.
. No all mochas r not hot they have a cold mocha frappe you r so dumb
familyofemployee

Macon, GA

#40 May 5, 2013
if you crack head holler rats would actually come through the drive thru and know exactly what you want, instead of just a slight idea about it then your order wouldn't be messed up. i personally know that 90% of the orders that are wrong are usually the customers mistakes. MOST of the time if they are rude to you it's because you are being rude first. first and far most, you only do it because they think "hey she/he works at mcdonalds they aint shit" and thinking you are better. i'd love for every single one of you on here bitching about it to go up there and work for a day. everytime they turn around they're getting bitched at because a sauce packet is 27 cents and the customers are to goddamn stingy to pay for it, and can't get it for free..if their order is messed up, they come back in complaining and thinking they can get an apple pie or another fry because it was "the employees mistake" sorry, but i'm sure they dont wanna work and lose their raises for giving you lazy ass's a bunch of free shit. it's even worse when you know for a fact that you gave them all their order, they come back in and say that half their shit wasn't in the bag and guess what there goes more raises. it might be mcdonalds, it's not the best place to work, or even the best place to eat at, but goddamn they do have a job, and they do have enough respect to work their ass's off for all you idiots that are living off foodstamps and checks...when 90% of ya'll are able to get out and work..just to lazy to get off your damn couch unless its the first of the month!
what do you think

East Bernstadt, KY

#41 May 5, 2013
It's Mcdonalds, richest restaurant in the world. People are so stupid to eat there, they think it is God's gift to them. Food for first of the monthers only. Sloppy lazy people deserve sloppy nasty food!!!!!
hatesbackbiters

Brodhead, KY

#42 May 7, 2013
familyofemployee wrote:
if you crack head holler rats would actually come through the drive thru and know exactly what you want, instead of just a slight idea about it then your order wouldn't be messed up. i personally know that 90% of the orders that are wrong are usually the customers mistakes. MOST of the time if they are rude to you it's because you are being rude first. first and far most, you only do it because they think "hey she/he works at mcdonalds they aint shit" and thinking you are better. i'd love for every single one of you on here bitching about it to go up there and work for a day. everytime they turn around they're getting bitched at because a sauce packet is 27 cents and the customers are to goddamn stingy to pay for it, and can't get it for free..if their order is messed up, they come back in complaining and thinking they can get an apple pie or another fry because it was "the employees mistake" sorry, but i'm sure they dont wanna work and lose their raises for giving you lazy ass's a bunch of free shit. it's even worse when you know for a fact that you gave them all their order, they come back in and say that half their shit wasn't in the bag and guess what there goes more raises. it might be mcdonalds, it's not the best place to work, or even the best place to eat at, but goddamn they do have a job, and they do have enough respect to work their ass's off for all you idiots that are living off foodstamps and checks...when 90% of ya'll are able to get out and work..just to lazy to get off your damn couch unless its the first of the month!
Yea I don't actually draw a check nor get foodstamps, I am a stay at home mother, but I do know for a fact of workers there that receive foodstamps and a medical card. You can get pissed all ya want , but if they don't like the job then they can take their asses and get a free education, to get a better job. Notice they may work, but that low income bracket is pretty sweet too, I would love to finish college, but I can't afford it. Free groceries and health care sounds pretty good too!
Anonymous

United States

#43 Dec 22, 2013
concerned family wrote:
There is no excuse for the slowness at McDonalds. Every time I go, it seems like most of the managers and workers are outside smoking. I love McDonalds food but I dont go near as much because you have to wait so long.
if ppl wouldn't order 40 burgers at once like their starving I bet they wouldn't be so slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min JustJoe 177,743
Johnny Johnson 6 min Lying johnny 8
Heard fbi are in town 10 min Honest 21
To The Voters 38 min coon dog 14
Meth addicts 58 min Pitiful 1
Vote shame 1 hr Peanut 8
Hoochie getting old 9 hr Whose laughing now 4
Shooting on sacker 14 hr Gypsey 26
Clay county sheriff Tue Giveitarest 54

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages