Me me

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Jeff Oakley is working for the cops, he got a gril up on goose rock 5 years in jail for drugs, he is getting ppl on tape and post to have 10 ppl already
truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

this is the truth. Just ask Poohie Myers.
washing

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

really
sellin

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

he is sellin for ledford harris, billies branch stretch,his sister chris and bubba .muddy gap..and jeff Ghent the killer right hand fork billies branch,,the crooked wrecker man..don't forget wayne and wendall myers on grannies branch..

there payin the law off
chris

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

sellin wrote:
he is sellin for ledford harris, billies branch stretch,his sister chris and bubba .muddy gap..and jeff Ghent the killer right hand fork billies branch,,the crooked wrecker man..don't forget wayne and wendall myers on grannies branch..
there payin the law off
All I have to sell is lots of childrens toys, plenty photo albums, some dog stuff, four dogs, and a lot of old clothes. If you had ever been to my home that is all you would have seen, but I've never attempted to sell any of this stuff. Now I wonder would Jeff Oakley make a good salesman for any of these things, if so I would gladly let him sell it to clear out my house and the out buildings. I never part with any thing, I keep all things because someday it maybe an antique, that being the only way I know how to get rich. Whoever Bubba is I have no clue, unless he is the crazy man that mows grass and throws it on a painted porch that is yet to dry!!! As for my brother Ledford, well he keeps so many women around him, there would be no hope for him to have anything to sell or take. And as talking about paying the law, I have never seen any law, except the other day when some man ran into my car on Liberty Hills and he insist that I call the law. Now for all the rest of the people mentioned, I do not know who they are or where they live. So OAKLEY if you can sell some used yard sell items, give me a call. I hate to sit here all winter and look at this junk!!!! Oh, I did not mean for it to sound like my dogs are for sale, they are my BABIES and pride and joy!! I am offering a reward for a dog that went missing from my home about three weeks ago. He's a little black yorkie with his right ear flopped down. No questions ask to the person that would return him. That all the truth I know to tell ya Folks and if you really know Chris and then you know this is the truth!!
dummy^^

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

He is always been a dummy,therefore the one who ran with him she was a whore!She used to brag about how many cocks she had seen and slept with when she was 12 years old.She tried to go out with my man and he said She smells.I don't care who see's this let along reads it,but everybody that when to school with her knows her'!!!!!
good

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Who cares everybody is just jealous I heard he was working for the secret service you maybe better just not mess with a g man
ASH

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

He is a fu#*ing rat 100%!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy smith making deals to vote for tommy Harmon 8 min lol 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min The_Box 122,616
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Republitards Are Stupid 138,478
Grand jury next week joe asher 2 hr Inmate 3
Farmer 2 hr jane doe 52
County Judges Race 2 hr we all know 127
beverly and daniel menella (Dec '12) 2 hr Jamie friend 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••