who was it dou know
Abc

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
No clue... It said on the Wkyt website was on crawfish
terrible

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
This county has went crazy!! People murdering ppl and then finding burned bodies. I pray that all get saved because God is the only hope any of us have.
john

London, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
i hope it wasnt eli marcum
terrible

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
john wrote:
Someone on my facebook page wrote that is was but I don't know the truth. I don't even know him but I pray for the family of who ever it was.
friend

Hazard, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
john wrote:
Lena had to identify his body yea it was Eli
Sherry

Hazard, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Prayers to the Marcum family ....R.I.P. ELI
Sherry

Hazard, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Yea I also heard Lena had to identify his burned body by his missing fingers ....so sorry for this family ...
sad

Manchester, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
What is going on in Clay co.... why are there so many murders??????????
misterylady

London, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
so sad god be mersefull on thir family someone who wood do something like that has no hart god have mercy on them
what

Manchester, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Drugs, addicts have no famaly or care for nothing but next fix. Thats whats going on in Clay co. We all need to run to the doctors so they can addict us all so they can live the rich life. Everyone needs to pray the the souls of these rich doctors that are giving this poison to people. They will need it when they have to give account to whatever God they will look at one day.
Well

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
It's not the doctor's fault ...you make your own decision to be a drug addict. People say drug dealers and dope heads shouldn't be in jail because it's a "non-violent" crime and thats absolutely not true... when you're addicted you'll do anything for a fix. If they'd stop letting dope heads out of jail and treat them like the low life worthless trash they are the streets would be a lot safer.
blamethedoctors

London, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2012
I have said for a long time.....the foreign doctors have a goal.. That is to drug every american they can so they get the biggest percentage of people helpless....then they can easily take over this country.....They are real close....drugs are rampid and noone is doing anything about it. The doctors are all the blame for our people being screwed up on drugs.If they didnt prescibe them.....The drugheads couldn't get em. The way to rid a problem is go straight to the root....The root of drugs are the doctors.
to a degree

Manchester, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
I agree that doctors give narcotics too easily, but it is every person's choice what they put in their mouths and swallow. Yes, the doctor's are getting rich, and ignorant people who don't know what narcotics will do to them are dieing every day. It is truly shamefull, but the pillheads make their choice every day when that is the only thing on their minds when they wake up. There is help offered. I hear it every day on the radio and TV. What is it worth not to destroy yourself and most importantly your famaily? They go out every day to round up pills, why can't they go sign theirself in a place where they may get some help. I hear them say it takes too much money. How much they spend on pills at a bootleggers?
curry branch

London, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Well there is one thing for certain, the authorities know exactly where he was last seen at on Curry Branch, at Bates Lewis' house. Someone knows what happened at that house or who he left with from there. I bet Della Mae and Bates are certainly worried, they ought to be, I bet they know what happened to Eli. How about you all. Need to lock up the killers before they strike again.
freddy

Manchester, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
this not bout a DRUG ADDICT?? this about OPLD SCHOOL ways of thinking etc. this way the old school thinking deals with Rats etc.

its sad to say as Eli was a good friend of mine, loved him to death. but u cant live that kinda life without it coming back on you someday.

wasnta Curry Branch resident that did it, this was done to make it look trhat way.

ur not looking at ametur killing here folks.
concerned

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
very sad ordeal..
Disgusted

Barnesville, OH

#20 Dec 9, 2012
People who are addicted wake up sick. That "fix" is usually on their minds so that they can actually move without hurting! But you don't know if you've never been there. Regardless, it doesn't matter if he was addicted to anything. He was a person. A human being. No man has the right to take another man's life!There is not one person on this earth that is so entitled that they may decide if one should or should not continue to exist or thrive in their physical form on this earth. God holds the power and we will all stand before him to answer for any of our transgressions.And trust me, it was not God that murdered Eli.
Uhh Excuse Me

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2012
That was a nice little rant you had there...but you should have read the other post first...they were more or less blaming the murder on someone who used drugs..they didnt say anything about Eli's drug use.

At first I thought you were asking us to feel sorry for the killer because they were hurting for a pill.

T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out and About 48 min Onionhead 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min SNYB 131,466
County Judge Executive 1 hr half left 80
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 6 hr just a thought 117
Linda Smallwood 6 hr missing my brother 2
Tinsy Riley or Jarvis (Nov '13) 7 hr beechcreekhustler 15
Favorite Cartoon Character (Apr '08) 13 hr awesomeness-18 41
School Board Tax 13 hr Taxpayer 97
Manchester Dating
Find my Match