First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PAIN MEDS

Nancy, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2009
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON I HAVE BEEN ON PAIN MEDS FOR 20 YRS NEVER BEEN CUT DOWN TILL NOW NEVER FAILED A P TEST WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY THE DOC CUT ME DOWN AND SENDING ME TO A PAIN CLINIC FOR AN EVALUATION AND A CT SCAN I CAN UNDERSTAND THE TESTS BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND CUTTING ME DOWN [R THEY SENDING ALL THE PAIN PATIENTS TO PAIN CLINICS FOR GOOD OR EVALUATION THERE WAS OTHERS THEY WERE DOING THE SAME WAY [HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN DONE THIS WAY WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Oh really

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2009
Yeah it is happening all over. Doctors are being pressured to stop giving pain meds. It is not fair to everyone, but the ones that abuse pain meds make it hard on the ones that really need them. Good luck.
PAIN MEDS

Nancy, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Oh really wrote:
Yeah it is happening all over. Doctors are being pressured to stop giving pain meds. It is not fair to everyone, but the ones that abuse pain meds make it hard on the ones that really need them. Good luck.
i dont know what to expect they r sending me to the mercy clinic i dont want to get my meds at a pain clinic i cant afford it please someone tell me how it works at a pain clinic i know they try to make people take shots in the back and i have a pacemaker and some heart trouble and they done my husband the same way [r they just telling people to go to pain clinic get evaluation or sending them for good thank u for the good luck i will need it?
Wondering

Ford City, PA

#5 Oct 9, 2009
do u go to maboobs office
t0 wondering

Nancy, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2009
Wondering wrote:
do u go to maboobs office
no, dr k do u know what there up to,i called another doc,s office today they said that the doc,s were sending about all their pain patients to a pain clinic its just a matter of time.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2009
they got you all hooked....hahaha

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2009
the legal drug companys are taking the busniess away from the illegal drug companies(dealers)...the drug cartels made so much money they bought the legal drug companies(and your federal goverment)
Wondering

Ford City, PA

#9 Oct 9, 2009
Well Kindly Dragon when or if you are stricken with cancer and suffering from unbearable pain because the cancer is eating you alive I bet my life you would be yelling for pain medicene. Plus do you take tylenol or motrin or advil or aleve I sure hope not, because boy what a hypocrite you are then. same difference bozo. one is just a little stronger than the other.
Patient

Sheridan, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2009
I was talking to my doctor about this subject a couple of weeks ago. AS long as you are seeing a Medical Doctor and not a Physian's Assist. they can write your prescritions for the pain medication. The catch of it to protect them for the state is that they have to have lot's of documentation as to why you need to med's. What is your condition. Are you expecting a recover and or an active way of life. I have been to the pain doctor's. If you have insurance you pay your copay as you would at your regular doctor's office. But due to my condition getting worse and I am now being put in a wheelchair I go to my family doctor who prescribes all of my med's that I take for my disease. What do you have if you don't mind me asking? Where mine has gotten worse I can't do the drive any longer. It's way to hard on me. I feel for you. I know what your life is like. There are programs that are available to help you pay for your medicines and for your doctor's visits. And they do work and the doctor's do accept them, they have no choice it's the law. Good luck to you. If you ever need to talk just let me know. I have been to many doctors and surgeons. The needles in the back you are talking about I have had a dozen and hurt so bad. I would scream awful when they would do these thinkgs. ThankGod they are over. And also speak to God his there for you.

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Well Kindly Dragon when or if you are stricken with cancer and suffering from unbearable pain because the cancer is eating you alive I bet my life you would be yelling for pain medicene. Plus do you take tylenol or motrin or advil or aleve I sure hope not, because boy what a hypocrite you are then. same difference bozo. one is just a little stronger than the other.
your wrong again,tylenol or motrin or advil or aleve are not addictive and are nothing compared to the kinds you like so much like lorcets, oc,s and all the other legal drugs you druggies traded your souls for....all these druggies looking for a doc to give them habit forming drugs dont have cancer or an open wound,they have a HABIT which hurts if they dont get their hit
Oh dear

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2009
kindly dragon wrote:
You are such an a-hole that you make me sick. I guess all that you have to do is sit in front of your computer and judge everyone. Just because you don't have any problems, that you don't need strong meds for, don't mean that you won't. You better thank God instead of making fun of people that do really have peoblems. I don't know why I read your posts, you make me want to puke.
Diamond

Stanton, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2009
kindly dragon wrote:
That isn't something to laugh about! Alot of good people's lives have been ruined because of addiction.
to patient

Nancy, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2009
Patient wrote:
I was talking to my doctor about this subject a couple of weeks ago. AS long as you are seeing a Medical Doctor and not a Physian's Assist. they can write your prescritions for the pain medication. The catch of it to protect them for the state is that they have to have lot's of documentation as to why you need to med's. What is your condition. Are you expecting a recover and or an active way of life. I have been to the pain doctor's. If you have insurance you pay your copay as you would at your regular doctor's office. But due to my condition getting worse and I am now being put in a wheelchair I go to my family doctor who prescribes all of my med's that I take for my disease. What do you have if you don't mind me asking? Where mine has gotten worse I can't do the drive any longer. It's way to hard on me. I feel for you. I know what your life is like. There are programs that are available to help you pay for your medicines and for your doctor's visits. And they do work and the doctor's do accept them, they have no choice it's the law. Good luck to you. If you ever need to talk just let me know. I have been to many doctors and surgeons. The needles in the back you are talking about I have had a dozen and hurt so bad. I would scream awful when they would do these thinkgs. ThankGod they are over. And also speak to God his there for you.
15 yrs ago i fell on concrete steps and messed up my back i have pinched nerves and discs out and numbness in my left leg and it feels at times like someone stuck an electric shock to left side of my back it goes down my leg they started to do surgery on my back but the surgeon told me and my husband there was nothing they could do we would be in pain the rest of our life and the numbness and tingling goes into my stomach and i have degenerative autheritis and my right shoulder blade is numb cant feel any touch there my whole body aces all the time till i take my pain med since they cut me down i cant take it as much or i will run out its good to have someone to talk to yes i would like to talk to u thank you.
to kindly dragon

Nancy, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2009
kindly dragon wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong again,tylenol or motrin or advil or aleve are not addictive and are nothing compared to the kinds you like so much like lorcets, oc,s and all the other legal drugs you druggies traded your souls for....all these druggies looking for a doc to give them habit forming drugs dont have cancer or an open wound,they have a HABIT which hurts if they dont get their hit
i know u u r about 60 yrs old dont tell me u dont take pain meds and im not a druggie i take loracet 2 times a day or use to dont sit back and make fun of me or others from what i hear your home bound gotcha and besides im married got 2 grown boys [not a druggie ass hole just trying to live without pain.
painful truth

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2009
motrin and tylenol may not be addictive but they do their damage to the body just like prescription pain meds, too much of any thing is not good, motrin and advil will destroy your stomach and liver and kidneys over time and tylenol is just as bad people od on it too. oh, and i bet if you been taking for a while try going a day without it and see how much you need it.
someone who knows pain

Bonnyman, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2009
buddy let me tell you about me, I have had 2 back surgeries and a steel plate in my leg and pinched nerves plus buldging discs and have had several needles put in my back,which do not help they cause worse pain as they hit the nerves,sometimes I can't walk and I stay in pain, and because of people like you that have that opinion of pain meds, I can't get any help from any doctor or pain clinic, everyone seems to think its just for addiction, but alot of people in this world suffer and really need the meds. You are probably one of those people who are involved with the clinics and don't have any compassion for those who really suffer. Good luck to you if you ever get in the shape that I am in, God don't like ugly, and you can end up paying theprice for your sins 7 times over.and by the way, you can suck my dick, while I take my pain meds!!!!!!
haha

Ford City, PA

#18 Oct 10, 2009
someone who knows pain wrote:
buddy let me tell you about me, I have had 2 back surgeries and a steel plate in my leg and pinched nerves plus buldging discs and have had several needles put in my back,which do not help they cause worse pain as they hit the nerves,sometimes I can't walk and I stay in pain, and because of people like you that have that opinion of pain meds, I can't get any help from any doctor or pain clinic, everyone seems to think its just for addiction, but alot of people in this world suffer and really need the meds. You are probably one of those people who are involved with the clinics and don't have any compassion for those who really suffer. Good luck to you if you ever get in the shape that I am in, God don't like ugly, and you can end up paying theprice for your sins 7 times over.and by the way, you can suck my dick, while I take my pain meds!!!!!!
Let me tell you a thing or two about Kindly Dragon. He is older probably 50s or 60s and has blood pressure problems and problems with his legs (probably a diabetic) so when he tells you he doesn't take pain medicene PAY NO ATTENTION TO HIM what so ever/ He also draws a check, so how did he get it? If he isnt ill enough to take pain meds then he could work. So that tells you he gets pain meds. Then again he may not take them, he may SALE them, that is probably why he throws off on the law enforcement all the time when they make a drug bust. He has been known to tell a few lies. He just likes to stalk and troll people, among all the other freakish things he enjoys. I would say he takes some major pain meds, by all his health problems, he just enjoys being an ass to people. He has no respect for mankind and is also an atheist so his disbelief in God tells you what kind of vulchar he really is, so just ignore him he isn't worth it.
Ashner

Loveland, OH

#19 Oct 10, 2009
Seems he was having a tooth ache some time back. Needed a good dentist.
to someone who knows pain

Nancy, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2009
someone who knows pain wrote:
im the 1 who started this post cause i was worried about my pain meds like i said i have never failed a drug test never been cut down in my life on my meds been on them for 15 yrs for chronic back pain went to the doc and by the way it was a new doc just started working there where i been going for 16yrs he dont even know me and he cut me and my husband i have been suffering and so has my husband cause we had to go down we cant even do work round uor home for being in severe pain.was just wondering they told us to get ct scan mri and sending us to pain clinic for evaluation i was wondering if we got cut down for good or r they working on taking it all together i have a pacemaker and some heart trouble and my left has lost some use in it i get in certain positions and my left foot goes numb from bulging discs and pinch nerves and degenerative autheritis right shoulder blade is numb my back has went out and i have fell down the stairs at home when i get up in the morning i have to pull my self out of bed holding to the dresser [i know how u feel dont pay attention to that fool hope everything gets better for ya good luck [have u ever been done the way the docs r doing us if so how did it turn out i just dont know what there up to the reason im so puzzled me and my husband we take our meds never failed a test i just dont understand]?
observer

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Oct 10, 2009
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't something to laugh about! Alot of good people's lives have been ruined because of addiction.
Alot of good people's lives have been ruined because of pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High headed women on pills in Manchester 5 min Sam 2
johnny holland 5 min Honesty__ 2
Old town grill london kentucky 7 min Honesty__ 1
Wwhat happened to Steven Woods 31 min Friend 10
Ashley collis 33 min Kaykay 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr samiam 726
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Hairdresser 143,194
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages