LOL

London, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Let's talk about something fun on here for a change. Who all remembers Tombstone Junction down around Cumberland Falls. I loved going there and riding that (slow) train and watching the gun fight's and when I was younger and on a school trip we got robbed on the train that was fun they gave us sheriff badges so we could pretend like we were the law. I believe all they robbed me of was my chewing gum lol and they may have given it back I can't remember but as I said it was fun. I saw Tammy Wynette sing there once and I was going to go and see Conway Tweety but didn't get to. I was sad when they closed it down :-( It was a nice place to go with the family.
LOL

London, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2013
This just goes to show that no one want's to talk about any thing good on here oh well. How does that saying go no news is good news but on here all bad news is good news lol.
Burrel Thomas

Oswego, IL

#3 Mar 25, 2014
We too saw Tammy Wynette there back in the mid to late 1970s. She was so pretty in her coral colored dress,we still have some pictures of it!!
Burrel Thomas

Oswego, IL

#4 Mar 25, 2014
I love these old forums about years gone bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy napier at it again 24 min Bobby red sams 3
Word Association (Mar '10) 28 min Fontaine 198
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wisdom of God 170,503
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 47 min Posthole Jr 24
Linda Smallwood 51 min well 44
RIP peggy napier 1 hr Peggy Napier 150
Arnold Schwarzenegger @garrad Dollar General 2 hr john conner 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages