Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2011
MSE IS GONNA TAKE IT ALL.
They are the BOMB
HackerBacker

London, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Hacker has this!!!! Go Girl!

It takes 2 things to be a Hacker Wildcat, HARDWORK AND DEDICATION!!!!! GO WILDCATS
Wondering

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2011
HackerBacker wrote:
Hacker has this!!!! Go Girl!
It takes 2 things to be a Hacker Wildcat, HARDWORK AND DEDICATION!!!!! GO WILDCATS
Wrong it takes living in that district or having a retarded parent that would drive you everyday.
Hacker parent

London, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2011
retarded parent? Seriously? Hacker is the top school in this county and most people agree on that. My children go to Hacker and live out of district but I would prefer them get a better education so we make the small drive to Hacker Elementary. Many might not like Todd McDaniel but he keeps his school very professional and runs it well. His teachers are always doing what they are suppose to unlike other schools in this county!
testscorekeeper

Kittanning, PA

#10 Jan 29, 2011
Hacker parent wrote:
retarded parent? Seriously? Hacker is the top school in this county and most people agree on that. My children go to Hacker and live out of district but I would prefer them get a better education so we make the small drive to Hacker Elementary. Many might not like Todd McDaniel but he keeps his school very professional and runs it well. His teachers are always doing what they are suppose to unlike other schools in this county!
Yeah, they are the best teachers in the world at cheating on tests!!! Ask your child what they do during testing!!! Little Jr wouldn't lie would he?!?!? lol
CHEER

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2011
This is about CHEERING.
NOT test scores!!!
Hacker parent

London, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2011
I love how other people want to say cheating just because they can't do as well as someone else..... Walk in Hacker Elementary and I PROMISE you will see how different it is.... Mr. McDaniel is ALWAY in the classrooms making sure the students are working and that the teachers are doing what they are suppose to do.... At some of these other grade schools the principal never enters the classrooms unless they have to...
testscorekeeper

London, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2011
Hacker parent wrote:
I love how other people want to say cheating just because they can't do as well as someone else..... Walk in Hacker Elementary and I PROMISE you will see how different it is.... Mr. McDaniel is ALWAY in the classrooms making sure the students are working and that the teachers are doing what they are suppose to do.... At some of these other grade schools the principal never enters the classrooms unless they have to...
I didn't say it, MANY HACKER students have told me that the teachers put posters with answers up on the wall, give their test papers back and tell them the correct answers, many other things. LIKE I SAID, ask YOUR CHILD, surely they won't lie!!! Oooppps, sorry they learned that at HACKER!!!
teacher

London, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2011
testscorekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say it, MANY HACKER students have told me that the teachers put posters with answers up on the wall, give their test papers back and tell them the correct answers, many other things. LIKE I SAID, ask YOUR CHILD, surely they won't lie!!! Oooppps, sorry they learned that at HACKER!!!
This is completely false! You are ignorant for posting something like this. We do known of the things you mentioned. Hacker's test scores come from hard work from both the teachers and students.
testscorekeeper

London, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2011
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
This is completely false! You are ignorant for posting something like this. We do known of the things you mentioned. Hacker's test scores come from hard work from both the teachers and students.
Nice grammar, did you go to Hacker too, or just teach there?? lol
Wildcat_Fan

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2011
Let's go Hacker!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 29, 2011
First, this was about the CHEER CHALLENGE. I don't think the cheerleaders are going to be sitting at desks taking tests on the floor!

Second... why can't people just be proud that ALL the girls (I have no clue if there are any but boys, too!) get on the floor and do what they do? Support ALL the schools! It's not easy for the girls to get out in front of all those people.
update

Harrison, AR

#18 Jan 29, 2011
what time doe this start tomorrow? I was thinking of going if it was after church.
trudat

London, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2011
testscorekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say it, MANY HACKER students have told me that the teachers put posters with answers up on the wall, give their test papers back and tell them the correct answers, many other things. LIKE I SAID, ask YOUR CHILD, surely they won't lie!!! Oooppps, sorry they learned that at HACKER!!!
This is ABSOLUTELY the truth!! We had a kid transfer from Hacker and while taking the CATS test they wanted to know why the posters wasn't up and kept asking the teacher for answers!
trudat

London, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2011
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that the kid put little dots on the test and turned it in and the teacher was like what is this and the kid said ain't I suppose to just dot it and you finish filling it in? So yeah we think they have them do that so it doesn't make a mess on the score sheet when they erase and change the answers. Plus show a pattern of erasing lots of kids score sheets to the correct answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beve begley 3 hr Bubba 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr just saying 148,850
animal shelters 6 hr El Dorado restaur... 2
Looking for Brumley's in Manchester 21 hr Curious brumley 3
Ashley wagers Thu Construct this 12
Still chainsaw Thu Concerned 8
Such a joke Thu I know 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages