Amy Jackson Slut
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
co worker

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
All i know is she is the tramp of the cookie factory of london, wonder what happened to her marriage! slut is what she is, ask anyone she works with.....
Amy will take any man to a motel only if she just meet them. Amy parents must be so so proud of her.
happy

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
What a joke any women that will lay down with a married man has problems. AMY must like being a piece of ass only. No man would have a women that will have sex with them the first date......Impression they get is S L U T..........
hahahaha

Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2010
is this the amy jackson from goose creek
whatever

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
the amy i know is a smart and beautiful girl. this has got to be some jealous girl posting this crap because everyone that knows amy knows better than this.
Rambo

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Amy Jackson Is A Very Nice girl Best Looking Legs And Ass In Clay County She Very Pettry
Nice Girl

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2010
I guess it takes a good ass and legs to become a good TRAMP today......I'm sure I would call her a nice girl to, smart at what she does best SLUT....
Big Daddy

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2010
Nice Girl wrote:
I guess it takes a good ass and legs to become a good TRAMP today......I'm sure I would call her a nice girl to, smart at what she does best SLUT....
You Wish you Had legs And Ass Like Her She Is A Nice Person
ummm me

Huntington, IN

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Does anyone know if this amy is they amy that is with johnny holland
Big Daddy

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2010
She need her car wash she is to pettry to have a dirty car
co worker

Winchester, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2010
What a joke Big Daddy you must be trying to get some, from what the men at work say, it's not hard at all......Just pay for the room and she will go.
Martin Lawson

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2010
I Will buy her a car and a lot more for just one date with her
Big Daddy

Kittanning, PA

#19 Sep 26, 2010
she is a very nice person
Todd

Newport, KY

#21 Oct 3, 2010
Is this the Amy Jackson that lives in cross creek???
menatwork

Pikeville, KY

#22 Oct 3, 2010
co worker wrote:
What a joke Big Daddy you must be trying to get some, from what the men at work say, it's not hard at all......Just pay for the room and she will go.
honey don't believe everything you hear.don't you know that alot of people tell lies.
Anonymous

Corbin, KY

#23 Oct 3, 2010
Amy Jackson is my sister and as for "co worker" you are nothing but a jealous bitch who has no clue what your talking about. My sister has never been married. Get your shit straight. You and "happy" are pathetic and have nothing better to do in your life then to hate on other girls. But its ok, if she looked anything like you all, she would be jealous too ;)
just wondering

Titusville, FL

#24 Oct 3, 2010
how come david j is not working at the cookie factory anymore
JOKE

Winchester, KY

#25 Oct 5, 2010
Kendra Jackson wrote:
Amy Jackson is my sister and as for "co worker" you are nothing but a jealous bitch who has no clue what your talking about. My sister has never been married. Get your shit straight. You and "happy" are pathetic and have nothing better to do in your life then to hate on other girls. But its ok, if she looked anything like you all, she would be jealous too ;)
Like your sister tells you everything, SLUT is what AMY IS:)
Kendra Jackson

Corbin, KY

#26 Oct 5, 2010
Haha. Maybe you should be more worried about being woman enough to take care of your man because if you was, he wouldnt be trying to get other women ;)
Kendra Jackson

Corbin, KY

#27 Oct 5, 2010
Futhermore, instead of getting on topix and starting shit with ya fake names, won't you say that to her face! Funny thing is i dont see that happenin...SO GET OVER IT!! My sister is a single, beautiful woman! You have no clue what your talking about. Its obvious your dumb ass doesnt even know her. I think its so funny that she is so important to you that you take time out of your day to sit down and start drama on topix. Grow up! Oh and thanks for being her #1 fan. Dont hate honey, appreciate ;)
co worker

Winchester, KY

#28 Oct 5, 2010
Kendra Jackson wrote:
Futhermore, instead of getting on topix and starting shit with ya fake names, won't you say that to her face! Funny thing is i dont see that happenin...SO GET OVER IT!! My sister is a single, beautiful woman! You have no clue what your talking about. Its obvious your dumb ass doesnt even know her. I think its so funny that she is so important to you that you take time out of your day to sit down and start drama on topix. Grow up! Oh and thanks for being her #1 fan. Dont hate honey, appreciate ;)
Go to Amy's work all the men will tell you what a great person she is, beautiful woman! what does that have ti do with being a SLUT, appreciate her for what keeping her legs wide open......being single you can understand why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger holt and Darryl penington 7 hr Darryl penington 1
Marlboro man bill edd Sizemore 7 hr New york 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
Bill Ed Sizemore 13 hr Jeff hillebrant 17
Rogers and marlbboro mans baby 14 hr Jeff hillebrant 3
The story of George axl and the marlboro man 19 hr Old Skool 28
Biggest ho in CC (May '10) Fri Waiting for you s... 58

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages