Altamonte Springs, FL

#103 Apr 19, 2013
I think he's hotter than hell.
Snellen

Flat Lick, KY

#104 Apr 19, 2013
lovergirl wrote:
I think he's hotter than hell.
http://ad009cdnb.archdaily.net/wp-content/upl...
Forgotten Soldier

Somerset, KY

#105 Apr 25, 2013
yourworstnightmare wrote:
JF hasn't got any diseases. He is a very clean person. He loves his women, but he only loves one. That is Michelle. All you ass holes on this topix don't have a clue about him. If you got something to say; say it to him. Don't get behind someones back and talk about them. That takes a coward. It's your perogative not to like him, but if you don't know him, how can you talk about him. At least he works and don't sit home and talk on this shitty topix. You make me sick. Get a job. Take your SSI check and pay someone to take you and put some applications in. You might get a job, but I doubt it. You had rather draw a check than work.
Love does not describe the feelings he has for this woman. I have spoken to JF and he idolizes this woman! Tears well up within his eyes with the mere mention her name. Thoughts of their past ever present within his mind. He loves Michelle beyond words of love; she is the sole embodiment of what translates into love. Vexed beyond mind's recall, she will forever be the key to his heart! Sure there have been others, but none that could contain the passion that Michelle instilled upon his soul. She will "only" ever be the key that unlocks his happiness.
Medic

North Vernon, IN

#106 Apr 25, 2013
If he loved her so much how come he never married her?
Delbert

Flat Lick, KY

#107 Apr 25, 2013
Forgotten Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Love does not describe the feelings he has for this woman. I have spoken to JF and he idolizes this woman! Tears well up within his eyes with the mere mention her name. Thoughts of their past ever present within his mind. He loves Michelle beyond words of love; she is the sole embodiment of what translates into love. Vexed beyond mind's recall, she will forever be the key to his heart! Sure there have been others, but none that could contain the passion that Michelle instilled upon his soul. She will "only" ever be the key that unlocks his happiness.
Hi Roger.
sad

London, KY

#108 Jun 13, 2013
You would think... This man being as strong as he is...would move the blank on already. What? You so scared that you half to hide behind Michelle.. memory ... What do you have when the chase is over... mmmm... Sad... Waste of good man really... And I mean no disrepect... Sad story
sadder

Flat Lick, KY

#109 Jun 13, 2013
sad wrote:
You would think... This man being as strong as he is...would move the blank on already. What? You so scared that you half to hide behind Michelle.. memory ... What do you have when the chase is over... mmmm... Sad... Waste of good man really... And I mean no disrepect... Sad story
You would think you'd know the difference between "half" and "have".
BadNews

London, KY

#110 Jun 13, 2013
U don't wanna mess wiff them xray guys I heard there balls glow from 2 much radiation
Father Time

Altamonte Springs, FL

#111 Jun 14, 2013
sad wrote:
"All warfare is based on deception." Sun Tzu ;)
Karmic Flight

London, KY

#112 Jun 14, 2013
There are memories of Michelle that anchor his soul to the depths of the deepest sea. Icy tendrils of despair grasp his once beating heart, robbing him of the warmth gifted by the love lost unto the tides of change. Eyes that once reflected happiness are replaced with a dying Sun; shadows dancing beyond the retreat of light in a desolate realm of chaos. Void of life, imprisoned with chains bound by the love for one woman, he embraces the darkness.

Somewhere beyond the veil, he senses her happiness. For a moment, a flicker of happiness pierces the darkness, only to be silenced by the hand's of fate. Despite the many gifts bestowed unto him, the one thing he desires the most is forever lost...a girl he once knew as Micky.

A thousand scars, etched from the blades of countless enemies, does not bring him to his knees. Yet one arrow, crafted by the tears of one woman, pierces his soul shattering the heart. In one stroke, karmic wings upon flight silences the one so many before tried and ultimately failed to kill. One arrow....one love...one tear.....Forever Lost, Forever Apart.
Micky

Flat Lick, KY

#113 Jun 14, 2013
Micky Mouse

United States

#114 Jun 15, 2013
So never did marry her.
people

Middlesboro, KY

#115 Jun 15, 2013
You all need to back off and leave him alone
Lies

London, KY

#116 Jun 15, 2013
What is the truth? Is he in love with just one woman? Or are there others? I'm sure he has loved others, but only one name keeps resurfacing over, and over, and over again. Kind of makes me think no matter what people say or how abusive they are in topix or real life, his loss of this lost love is the nail in his coffin...emotionally speaking. As for anything long term with him, those who invest emotionally will only lose for the simple fact they will never be her. I'd say run!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Albuha 167,931
Craziest women in Manchester 19 min Pay for View 128
Stanley and Brenda Burns from oneida 21 min Someone 1
George axl rose to sing at london chicken festi... 1 hr Hot Grammy 9
Kendra renee jackson what about her 1 hr Friend 17
News Jobs in prison a " (Jan '09) 7 hr excon with decon 43
Lookin for old friend 8 hr dod 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages