First Prev
of 6
Next Last
guess who

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Does anyone know if the guy that works in xray by the name johnny married or is dating anyone .I sure would like to know
who
#2 Jun 9, 2012
guess who wrote:
Does anyone know if the guy that works in xray by the name johnny married or is dating anyone .I sure would like to know
J.H. From barcreek?
guess who

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
I think Johnny farmer he is so good looking
crazy

Krypton, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Hes single I think. He lives with his momma. N sorry than crap from what I heard!!
guess who

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Someone told me in the waiting room he was married and messing with every women he could .I'm not sure but I would love to have him for one night if he not in a relationship with someone
therapist

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2012
I like Terry i think hes so hot
who
#7 Jun 10, 2012
crazy wrote:
Hes single I think. He lives with his momma. N sorry than crap from what I heard!!
J.H. or J.F.?
crazy

Krypton, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Johnny Farmer is the one I am talking about. He lives up on Courthouse hill and with his momma.
guess who

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2012
Can anyone answer me is J.F in a relationship with anyone i sure would like to know d--n he good looking
wondering

Waynesburg, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
J.H. used to be, I don't now about now.
lady zero

Altamonte Springs, FL

#11 Jun 13, 2012
I have known johnny for a long time. Trust me, anyone who dates him is a short timer unless your the girl he was engaged to from Corbin. He is crazy over that woman. Sorry, dont know her name but if you hang around him much and are in his inner circle, her name comes up alot.
who
#12 Jun 14, 2012
lady zero wrote:
I have known johnny for a long time. Trust me, anyone who dates him is a short timer unless your the girl he was engaged to from Corbin. He is crazy over that woman. Sorry, dont know her name but if you hang around him much and are in his inner circle, her name comes up alot.
J.H. or J.F.?
guess who

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Well is she still crazy over him.Is wanting to fight for his love
friend

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Well I work with Johnny and I know he's still in love with Michelle. I don't know her last name, but you are right lady zero about her being from Corbin. He told me the other day he was getting ready to leave the hospital and move back to Corbin as soon as he gets an administrative job when he graduates this year. This basically confirms he is still crazy over her. I wish him the best!!!!!!
hello

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Evidently he don't love her cause he is screwing every thing that will let him.HE is a a jerk that goes around being a nice guy but really he's not.jerk
LOST

Manchester, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2012
THERE IS # 2 LARGE DOGS AT MY HOUSE WITH NAME TAGG'S ON THEIR COLLARS;BUT THE DOGS ARE VERY SHY! WILL NOT LET YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE WHO THEY BELONG TO .THEY ARE VERY WELL MANNERED DOGS . MY HUSBAND THINKS SOME ONE HAS LOST THEM WHILE HUNTING.ADDRESS 217 BOWLING STREET. ASK FOR JOHNNY HOSKINS.
jealousy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#17 Jun 15, 2012
sounds to me lke some on here had bad dealings with him lol. i know him personally and he is funny and cute, but i've never dated him. When I first met him I did not know how to take him, but for the most part he jokes alot and unless you know him, he may come off as a jerk. He has a WEIRD sense of humor, but funny!
Facts

Somerset, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2012
guess who wrote:
He thinks he is. My goodness have you took a good look at him.He not worth your time or effort.
Maynard

Corsica, PA

#19 Jun 16, 2012
guess who wrote:
Can you see ok ? For real .
hello

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2012
I have had no dealings with him from what everyone said who would want to.I would be afraid to catch something.I sure hope he respect everyone he has been with to wear protection to keep them from getting something if he has anything.J.F.sounds like to me you will never respect you MICHELLE if she would take you back you are a jerk .LEAVE WOMEN ALONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Gross Robinson 1 hr watching 9
Who will win for Sheriff of clay county 1 hr watching 4
Clay County needs Major changes!! 1 hr watcher 13
Rawlings and Stinson park 1 hr watcher 3
Clay County EMS 3 hr mr aids 1
CC Basketball 4 hr Lost count 22
Hey sweetheart I'll build you a cabin 5 hr Grover getting down 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance