where is bobby jones and his wife pet...

where is bobby jones and his wife pet and the kids?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

looking

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2010
where are they all at.they used to live close to sibert.did bobby die.what about all his kids
yes

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2010
yes bobby passed away a few years ago... im pretty sure pat and the kids still live in the same spot they always have
looking

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2010
does anyone know thier phone numbers
A family member

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2010
who wants to know and what do you want with them..pet is a sick lady and doesnt need any more aggervation...she gets enough from those stupid kids and grandkids........
a family member

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2010
A family member wrote:
who wants to know and what do you want with them..pet is a sick lady and doesnt need any more aggervation...she gets enough from those stupid kids and grandkids........
how old is she now? how sick is she, i didnt know,whats wrong with her..her mom and my dad are sister/brother....its been along time since i seen any of them.i didnt no that bobby had passed on
granny

Clay City, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2010
i am pets cousin on her dads side. wasnt aunt susie a brunner. homer and susie have children in laurel co. pet is pretty sick and bobby did pass away a couple yrs ago. did susie have sisters that lived in london? i thought i was over at ones house about 10 yrs. ago maybe. the one im thinking about had at one time colon cancer but i cant remember her name.i would say pet is in her mid 60s or older.
a family member

London, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2010
granny wrote:
i am pets cousin on her dads side. wasnt aunt susie a brunner. homer and susie have children in laurel co. pet is pretty sick and bobby did pass away a couple yrs ago. did susie have sisters that lived in london? i thought i was over at ones house about 10 yrs. ago maybe. the one im thinking about had at one time colon cancer but i cant remember her name.i would say pet is in her mid 60s or older.
aunt susie was a bruner.her brother was roy.her sisters were mary betty, lettie, shelby jean, i cant remember the other one. shelby jean and lettie married the fisher brothers. granny what is your name?what happened to alice ,and helen. uncle homer named me
granny

Clay City, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2010
homer passed away few yrs back and most of his fam. are in london. where are u from?
thankful

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2010
granny wrote:
homer passed away few yrs back and most of his fam. are in london. where are u from?
originally manchester,then shelby co. and now casey co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal size more anyone know this girl? 1 hr All Day 1
Manchester future 1 hr hard worker 59
CC Basketball 4 hr SWEET SHEW 16
Clay County needs Major changes!! 6 hr Change 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr old man 172,932
Who will win the magistrate 4 race now that Ran... 18 hr Itchy dick 16
Crystal you must be stupid 20 hr Jimmy crackcon 30

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages