Who Is The Hottest Girl In Clay Count...

Who Is The Hottest Girl In Clay County..??

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Mrs. Napper”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 4, 2007
I would say i would come in 3rd place .. i think im cute but not really reached HOT yet..
Beauty judge

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2007
Hey I voting for you for sure...you way better that 3rd place.you right up there near the top in HOTT. .plus you a brunette....
raider

Smithland, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2007
I am
Reality Check

Port Saint Joe, FL

#4 Dec 4, 2007
What kind of frigging egomaniac are you to start a discussion, asking who the hottest girl in Clay County is, and then volunteer that you think you are the third hottest???? Considering you are "Mrs." Napper, if you are searching for that much attention, your husband isn't doing something right and you have a pretty pathetic relationship/marriage. Plus, attitude has a lot to do with being "hot" and, regardless of your physical beauty, your depressed personality and the resulting search (cry?) for attention makes you one of the least "hot" girls in Clay County.....

And, just to make sure you get your daily REALITY CHECK, you are neither hot nor cute. You are a sad, sad girl.....
otto

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2007
I am the hottest in Gunchester.

Since: Aug 07

Mayfield, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
What kind of frigging egomaniac are you to start a discussion, asking who the hottest girl in Clay County is, and then volunteer that you think you are the third hottest???? Considering you are "Mrs." Napper, if you are searching for that much attention, your husband isn't doing something right and you have a pretty pathetic relationship/marriage. Plus, attitude has a lot to do with being "hot" and, regardless of your physical beauty, your depressed personality and the resulting search (cry?) for attention makes you one of the least "hot" girls in Clay County.....
And, just to make sure you get your daily REALITY CHECK, you are neither hot nor cute. You are a sad, sad girl.....
BURN!!!

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
Thank you very much i was joking about me being the hottest.. grow up its just a convo.. and No my husband isnt doing anything wrong.. dont you ever get the feeling that um you dont think you are pretty .. well i think all the time that im ugly but my HUSBAND says i am not ugly that i am the most beautiful girl in the world.. ITS JUST A CONVO .. GOD HOW MERCY..

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
DID I SAY THAT I WAS THE HOTTEST I THINK I SAID ( I WAS CUTE BUT NOT THE HOTTEST .. SCREW YOU.. YOU NEED TO READ A LIL BIT MORE BEFORE REPLYING TO STUFF..

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2007
YEA, WELL ANYWAYS I THINK MY CUZZIN CANDACE DEATON IS PRETTY I WISHED I WAS AS SKINNY AS HER.. BUT YOU NOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN..LOL
(MAYBE SOMEDAY)

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2007
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW REALITY CHECK MY HUSBAND SEE'S EVERY TOPIC I POST AND I JUST READ OFF TO HIM WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY .. HE SAID WHO IS THAT I SAID I DONT KNOW BUT THEY MIS UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID HE SAID THEY NEED TO READ OVER IT AGAIN..

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
Ok i might have sounded kinda rude .. i know i get mad easy but i shouldnt have said it like that .. but if you would have read what i said when i made the topic it said i would come in 3rd cuz im cute i havent reached hot yet.. and my husband does know what i posted he read it .. i dont have a bad realationship with my husband we have a good very good realationship .. and what i said came out wrong .. so im sorry.. it just made me mad because you said i said i was hot and everything and i didnt say that i was hot..
Its just because i doubt my self alot and thats why i posted it..
sme

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2007
yeah your hot ,but are you...hmm
Mule Skinner

London, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2007
Napper UR definately a 10 and Mr. Napped is one lucky man !!!!!!!!!!

“How Low can a Punk GET!!!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Manchester KY

#15 Dec 4, 2007
For you to respond 5 times to the same paragraph almost it must have offended you and I must say I thought what Reality said was rather funny. But my vote goes to NONE OF YOU!!!
ghostsniper

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2007
i vote for my wife,she's the hottest of all.

“Mrs. Napper”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2007
i didnt really want this to fall on me but i would say the prettiest girl in cc would be my cuzzin candace deaton. i would rate her a 9 she is pretty.
uhhhh

London, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2007
There are very few pretty girls in CC, most think they're the stuff though.

I don't think the Deaton girl is that pretty, myself.

“journal the journey”

Since: Jul 07

Reading, Ohio

#20 Dec 5, 2007
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
well Mrs napper i will say this your recent pic of yourself is a good one. you are a pretty woman and i know your husbund is a very lucky man!
way to go with the compliment........I knew you were nice..........
pattycake74

London, KY

#21 Dec 5, 2007
Napper I thought you couldnt stay on the puter for longer than 30 minutes at a time without having a seizure? Those respsonses above prove different!!!......You have been caught in too many FIBS!!!!!
MEAN LEROY

London, KY

#22 Dec 5, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
you know i'm all about givng reality checks and i'll have to agree with ya on this one she is not HOTT but not that she is ugly i've seen worse like your wife dang now there's some doc. a real work out to try and help her looks lol just joking but who the hell are you to say that she's a sad sad girl...maybe just maybe your sorry ass is the sad sad person...... hell you're probaly one of these people who likes to go around and pick on people that are less forunte and kick a dog while it's down aint ya you get great pleasure from other's pain WELL PAL LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A BAD BOY THIS YEAR AND SANTA'S GOT YOU ON OL LEROY'S BAD LIST HAHAHHAHAHAH LOL I'LL BE SEEING YOU REAL SOON AND BY THE WAY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Betty 165,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min think 802
Garage builders 2 hr M Naylor 2
Beverly Sizemore 11 hr Leslie Bowling-Hi... 28
How do Darren GIBSON and Leslie hooker get away... 15 hr curious 2
Leslie hooker and Darren GIBSON, biggest meth d... 19 hr Law sucks 1
I'm tired of being ignored by my husband (May '11) 19 hr Law sucks 94

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages