Buzz Saw & Pernell Jones brothers dea...

Buzz Saw & Pernell Jones brothers dead two days apart..

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad eyes

London, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
It is so odd how BuzzSaw died one one day and then his brother passes two days after.. Sad days on horse creek..
loving them always

Pineville, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2014
my heart go out 2 the family,i knew all of the family and they need prayers from every one ,it a sad time for all of us,BuzzSaw and Pernell jones will be in my heart forever,R.I.P BOYS,your with your grandfather and your dad now,it going 2 be hard 2 go on without you.they may be gone but never forgotten,

My heart is hurting for
for them and the family,
love you all.
snobo

Elizabethtown, IN

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Drugs!!
dee

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2014
snobo wrote:
Drugs!!
Even if that's the case the family is in mourning so that's the point of the post! I get what you're saying but does it need to be said right now?
info

Liberty, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2014
what happened to those boys....
passlaw

London, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
When Deaths like this happen Drug pusher need to be held responsible .
Hmmm

Flat Lick, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2014
passlaw wrote:
When Deaths like this happen Drug pusher need to be held responsible .
Not exactly innocent victims either.
iknow

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Just to clear the air on this Pernell was not on any kind of drugs when he passed he had a massive heart attack. Toxicology reports showed he didn't have anything in his system so drugs was not a factor here. If you knew him you'd know hos father also passed with heart problems! Do everyone a favor instead of worrying why or how someone died, pray for the family. Pernell left behind his 2 little girls and their mother including his mother.
Coroner

Brodhead, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2014
List of deaths in paper. I'm gonna say they all were drug related. Most of them known to do some kind of dope, drunk or pills. Toxicology results not back yet, all had toxicology tests run, that will show what they had in system.
Stupid

London, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Penell did do drugs every day he did suoxene and smoked pot so how could he not have anything in his sytem?
fact

Heidrick, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2014
Drug use causes heart problems & heart attacks
iknow

Livingston, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2014
He did yes indeed! weeks prior to his passing he stopped everything because he told family something was wrong. Drug may have indeed caused heart problems but his father, grandfather etc had very bad heart problems an the hospital did do a toxicology screen (drug test for ignorant idiots) they checked blood, urine & done tons of other test & he was proven to NOT have anything in his system & if he did who's to judge. I've never done a drug in my life you do not see me on the streets or behind closed doors judging those who do, even you. Both these young men left behind family, it certainly looks like you ignorant immature idiots would have respect for those gone on. All I have left to say is why, just why are you so concerned how these boys died? Just know drugs do not just hit the rich, poor, black or white it's everywhere & before you judge others know it could happen in your family next. Sleep on that & pray to the good Lord above drugs doesn't take a family member from you. Karma is a b!tch.
well

London, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2014
I know more than one person that died with heart attacks,and they never did drugs.know 2 that had them due to blockage having something in your system doesn't mean that caused it,,could have had blockage and not have known it.
Doctor

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2014
Blockages + Drugs = Dead. Pretty simple.
Reaper

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2014
When that many younger adults, most of who have a history of drug and alcohol abuse, die that close together, something has to be common. Almost everyone listed in that article in the ME were longtime pill and dope users. Hopefully, this helps wake some of these stupid azz people up. There is no future if all you want to do is drink and drug. Wake up or go ahead and od and don't take anyone with you!!!
Sad eyes

Newark, OH

#16 Mar 26, 2014
This is sad that two family's had to burry two young brothers.. I'm sorry but I do know for a fact that when someone dies from drug overdose they call it a heart attack because that's what happens your heart can only work so hard and people take one kind to speed them up and them other pills to slow them down.. I have lost family the same way it's so sad.. I dont mean to hurt anyone but I sure hope someone could learn from this... Live & Learn!!!!
Doctor

London, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Did they ever track down the bad batch of dope that killed all those people that week? These brothers, the woman up barbourville road and others?
Iknow

London, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2014
Doctor wrote:
Did they ever track down the bad batch of dope that killed all those people that week? These brothers, the woman up barbourville road and others?
They all used pills and whatever dope they get get a hold of. Ever body knows it, don't know why yuns act like you don't!!!
RxDrug

Aurora, OH

#19 Apr 13, 2014
Did the coroner get blood test results back on those 8? Newspaper said blood was sent for tests. Wonder when they will let the cat out of the bag?
Coroner

Aurora, OH

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Had to be a bad batch of dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Forumwatcher 172,946
Clay County needs Major changes!! 9 hr newstart 8
whos smarter (May '07) 10 hr Uh-huh 7
CC Basketball 12 hr Call The Man 17
Manchester future 13 hr huh 66
Hadaplenty 22 hr Lipstick peter 1
crystal size more anyone know this girl? Wed All Day 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages