crystal barger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
miss thang

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2011
omg she is such a skank looks like she would take better care of herself id be afriad that my man would leave hers will soon our later i heard her cooch smells like tuna come on girl thats just nasty
lol

Knoxville, IA

#2 Apr 28, 2011
lol
well

Lexington, KY

#3 May 9, 2011
nasty, skanky, smelly, fat, just makes u wont to throw up in your mouth when u see her and her famliy just sicking
seenenough

Harrison, AR

#4 May 9, 2011
welll all i know is shes an easy piece who'll sleep with her pregnant 'friends' husband behind their back (not cool), but what comes around goes around.
crazy ho

Macon, GA

#5 May 9, 2011
screw u ppl she is a good person when your hubby just send him to us.
just wondering

Lexington, KY

#6 May 10, 2011
witch crystal barger are uall talking about i know a lot of girls with that name
miss thang

Lexington, KY

#7 May 10, 2011
she married into a barger cant think of his name right off umm she has a brother name ronald and shannon don't know they are all skank breeder's lmao
crystal barger

Science Hill, KY

#8 May 10, 2011
miss thang wrote:
she married into a barger cant think of his name right off umm she has a brother name ronald and shannon don't know they are all skank breeder's lmao
Its a shame ppl get on the computer and talk about someone putting them down. If you have something to say about me or to me come to my face and do it. Dont act like you dont know where i live cos you know my brothers you sure in the hell should know where i live. and the only pregnant friend i have is my cousins girlfriend and im not in bred but maybe you are and maybe you are the one cheating on your husband else you wouldnt be on here accusing me of something that you know nothing about
sissy carol

Jackson, KY

#9 May 10, 2011
crystal barger wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a shame ppl get on the computer and talk about someone putting them down. If you have something to say about me or to me come to my face and do it. Dont act like you dont know where i live cos you know my brothers you sure in the hell should know where i live. and the only pregnant friend i have is my cousins girlfriend and im not in bred but maybe you are and maybe you are the one cheating on your husband else you wouldnt be on here accusing me of something that you know nothing about
get em, crystal,there isnt a one of these biotches that would face a BARGER...LOL...THEY SURE WILL RUN THEM D%CKSUCKERS ON HERE THOUGH, AND HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER...LOL
crystal

Science Hill, KY

#10 May 11, 2011
you all are a bunch of chicken shit you must be wanting a piece of crystal or something this is her mom you just leave my boys out of the conversation theyve not done anything to anyone and if its one of them you want i sure feel sorry for you.if you are man enough or woman enough just come right down here where we live and well talk about it.if youre not going to come and talk about shut the hell up and leave us alone.Oh by the way have you looked in the mirror lately evedent.ly not
crystals best friend

Knoxville, IA

#11 May 11, 2011
well one thing i know is she is one of the best people that you could ever be around .... and i do know she does bath before she goes anywhere!
she is a very beautiful girl ... oh if she is so nasty you must be too because your man must like the smell. ya'all just grow up an get a life and stop acting like little grade school kids .

Since: Jun 10

Greenbrier, AR

#12 May 11, 2011
Thats alright girl (Cystal) cause i still loves you and ur family and the stupied asses on here can go straight to hell.. Because i know who u r and the type of ppl u are and i think the world of you an ur family!!!!!!!!!!
throwing up in my mouth

Lexington, KY

#13 May 12, 2011
just the thought of this nasty b*tch crystal come on it would look like you loved yourself more u need to lose some of the fat off of your ass hips and thighs and your face sweetie ther is no help for ya and as for your brother our should i say you lovers inbread skanks they are just as bad as u if not worse come on have u ever heard of alil bit of toothpast and tooth bruch it just sickning
crystals best friend

Knoxville, IA

#14 May 12, 2011
UMMMM IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL OR IS YOUR SPEECH AS BAD AS YOUR SPELLING. COME ON.....LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHING HUNNY CRYSTAL KNOWS WHO THIS IS AND SHE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A GOOD ASS WHIPPING ... SO ALL I GOTTA SAY IS BE READY
it is mee

Lexington, KY

#16 May 13, 2011
well crystal come on up here i ant afriad of you but just do one thing before you come wash your nasty ass dont wont the skank smell to rub on me your husban is a great booty call he told me that your cooch was as lose as a goose and mine was the best he ever had when he cam oh boy well i let him tell u how it mad him feel but ill be waiting skank ho
gorgeous george

London, KY

#17 May 13, 2011
come on bitch bring it on and my husband if that is what you want come and get him because if you can take him i don't need him in the first place . this is me crystals husband if you was so good why in the hell did i need a 2x8 to keep from falling in and a swimsuit so i would not drown,and the reason you think you don't stink is because no one was brave enough to smell of your stinky ass.
CRYSTAL BARGER

London, KY

#18 May 13, 2011
ACHOO! DANG MY BAD, I'M ALLERGIC TO BULL S**T!
DEAR HYOCRITE, BEFORE U START DIPPING MY WING IN TAR, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR HALO IS SITTING STRAIGHT ON YOUR OWN HORNS. THANK-YOU!
crystals friend

London, KY

#19 May 13, 2011
mess with my best friend and i will high-five your face..........hard
its mee

Lexington, KY

#20 May 13, 2011
so sorry crystal that you have to deal with a cheating husband that cant tell you the truth he was not that good of alay anyway
top chick

Lexington, KY

#21 May 13, 2011
omg who would ever wont to sleep with her husban he is realy ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craziest women in Manchester 1 hr peggynapierisnasty 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Down on George axl 11 hr Hello 24
Women that are so jealous they couldn't satisfy... 12 hr Peggy Napier 38
who is the biggest hung man in clay county 13 hr Peggy Napier 24
DON'T let randy napier in your bathroom 14 hr Peggy Napier 60
Is Robin Brumley sharing Terry with Loretta? (Jul '10) Wed Sam his brother 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages