Comments
1 - 20 of 270 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2011
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
thankful

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2007
to bowling green, couldnt get a jury in manchester.
milk

Benton, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2007
I would say everyone was too scared. Them crazy collins are scary people.
claycocitizen

London, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2007
PEOPLE IN CLAY COUNTY ALWAYS DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE, CAN'T WE STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING FOR OURSELVES. NOW CLAY CO. PEOPLE IS DEPENDING ON BOWLING GREEN PEOPLE TO TAKE A THUG OFF OUR STREETS, WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTY PLEASE DO SO.
ccman

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2007
Well I think they couldnt select a jury that had not heard about the murder..

Since: Aug 07

London, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2007
every one in that courtroom stood up and done something..they told the truth.
everyone but about 5 people knew about the case, its a small town so of course when the "incident" first happened it spread like wild fire.
they wanted an a jury that had no pre medatated thoughts..so they did what they thought best and moved it to a different county.
harhar

Benton, KY

#7 Aug 14, 2007
O yeah, they sure are real innocent. Innocent of killing god knows how many people.

I just dont know how anyone could be as cold hearted as that bunch, I mean I know their crazy but come on.
uk fan

Hazard, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2007
good boys my god are you as stupid as they are. by the way they are not boys. they are grown men. they have rape, kill, burned houses sold drugs dont work should i go on. you must be in the same group to think they are good old boys. they make me sick.
harhar

Benton, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2007
Yes they make me sick also. I guess God will judge them all 1 day.
EZMONEY

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2007
OK WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SCOTT COLLINS MURDER WHAT WAS DO ABOUT THAT, THEY KNOW WHO DO THAT,THEY ,,,THE DET, AN THE STATE POLICE KNOW WHO DO IT AN BY THE WAT THEY KNOW STEVE COLLINS HAD PAY BILL ROLAND AN A COUPLE OTHERS TO KILL SCOTT COLLINS AN I GUESS THATS ALL I GOTT 2 SAY FOR NOW ,,,,, DONT WANT GIVE IT ALL AWAY,,, BUT JUST PUT 2 AN 2 TOGETHER AN YOU WILL GET IT
chong

Hamilton, OH

#11 Aug 15, 2007
I cannot believe my eyes, reading that they are good ole boys. If they are good, you must be very BAD!!!!!!
harhar

Benton, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2007
How many people had Scott Collins killed is the question?

I just know that these people are sick and think they can kill whoever they want and get away with it. I mean think of what all they ahve did..They killed Stevie Collins, then killed the Crystal girl, then almost killed the saylor girl, and I think they killed the Bill Gilbert man... and thats just in 1 year!! THese people think they are the Mofia or something...
weatherman

Hazard, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2007
2 an 2 to normal people is 4. but to you it must be 5.
uk fan

Hazard, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2007
ezmoney, do you recall the manchester enterprise scotts family having a memory piece about scott. why did they say juctice had not been done. if they think kill the right man who kill scott would you think they would have said something little different. i would have. you know i am getting tired of hearing that lie that steve had scott kill. steve did not he was not that stupid to kill someone then go to their brothers house and visit with them. by the way scott son visit steve all time or come by and get something to eat. so just guit spreading gossip that gets a many person hurt or kill when people spread lies.
weatherman

Hazard, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2007
ezmoney, did it ever occur to you that scott was killed over something that harold and john wayne has done to someone in the past, they have been accused of killing several people.
uk fan

Hazard, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2007
weatherman thank you
uk fan

Hazard, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2007
ezmoney by the way if the so call det. know so much on bill roland why isn't he in jail instead of roberts, whites, every body else. i hope they just continue to arrest some more and they will start talking about little bill gilbert and steve collins and scott collins and crystal hicks. robbie saylor.
goodnes

Smithland, KY

#21 Aug 19, 2007
Well Exmoney I need someone to help me read your message because it makes NO sense at all..

The fact is these collins's are crazy and horrible look at who all they have killed

Stevie Collins, Crystal Hicks, Robbie Saylor, Bill Gilbert, and almost killed the other saylor girl...

and the sad thing is thats just a start god only knows how many people these horrible men have killed..
me me me

Murray, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2007
EZMONEY wrote:
cheech thank you and thank you batboy for say that ,,bill that mother fuk is lock up ,but 1 thing is for sure proble not for long but when he gets out ,,,,he better look out ,, an another think the reason scott was kill is he was steve when they kill the smith boy on britton branch that steve payed the boys 2 kill but he ran an steve walk over a shot him again,,, an thats what got scott kill because he saw it an they was thought he would say something that's why rick whitehead an bill roland an bill's son,an kelly rogers kill scott because rick whitehead draw a map showing where scott was at an gave it 2 w.o. henson an harvey dean collins sitting right at collins game room waiting for that reward money ,but did he get it NOPE but it coming NOW WHO THE DUMB A$$ an 2 an 2 is = 5 where you stuip a$$ came from,,,lol
well they are getting what they deserve they will pull along time they need to
HUGGIES

Somerset, KY

#25 Aug 20, 2007
To the backshooters of Clay Co.

For over 8 years it has been 20 to 1. Alot of people had better thank God there was only one Bill Phillips.

Maybe if people would have came head on they may have had a chance. At least Bill came head on. And, for anyone that wants to know, Bill will be out before long. Lets see how many people gonna line up.
Sam

Toccoa, GA

#26 Aug 20, 2007
goodnes wrote:
Well Exmoney I need someone to help me read your message because it makes NO sense at all..
The fact is these collins's are crazy and horrible look at who all they have killed
Stevie Collins, Crystal Hicks, Robbie Saylor, Bill Gilbert, and almost killed the other saylor girl...
and the sad thing is thats just a start god only knows how many people these horrible men have killed..
the saylor girl is out killing people too, with what she has got?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min VINCE 1,281
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Nutz 151,117
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min The_Box 130,468
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 7 hr beverly 71
FarmerBoy 9 hr Malthiel 6
did wayne get fired from wklb 10 hr The Truth 5
Melanda Adams 11 hr Not valid 10
You’re Screwed Now 13 hr Reads too much 2
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000