who is it

Somerset, KY

#1 May 15, 2013
Who's the damn thief in greenbriar area....... I'd like to catch them in my stuff again......
jason

Berea, KY

#2 May 16, 2013
who is it wrote:
Who's the damn thief in greenbriar area....... I'd like to catch them in my stuff again......
jack noble
jail

London, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
jack noble is in jail.....
i know

London, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Darren Gibson

Since: May 13

Somerset, KY

#5 May 17, 2013
When the thief is finally found, you hold 'em and I'll hit 'em. Has everybody been reporting the thefts to the sheriff? We always report ours. The more people who report, 1) The more information they will have, and 2) The more seriously they will take us. Please, if you have had a theft, and have not reported it, please go ahead and do so, even if it has been awhile. There's some SCARY stuff going on out on Greenbriar.

Oh, and if you think you know who the thief is, don't go spreading rumors, go talk to the sheriff dept. instead.
Yeah Right

Williamsburg, KY

#6 May 17, 2013
Electratroll wrote:
When the thief is finally found, you hold 'em and I'll hit 'em. Has everybody been reporting the thefts to the sheriff? We always report ours. The more people who report, 1) The more information they will have, and 2) The more seriously they will take us. Please, if you have had a theft, and have not reported it, please go ahead and do so, even if it has been awhile. There's some SCARY stuff going on out on Greenbriar.
Oh, and if you think you know who the thief is, don't go spreading rumors, go talk to the sheriff dept. instead.
Hell that won't work. Post his name on here so we'll all know who to shoot.
Earl

London, KY

#7 May 17, 2013
I live on Greenbriar. What's gone missing? And in what area?
Sam

Nancy, KY

#8 May 18, 2013
Jamie Hubbard is a thief. He has stole off everybody living around him. Sorry piece of white trash.
My 2 cents

London, KY

#9 May 18, 2013
It's not just Greenbriar- it's all over the county. We, the good citizens are gonna have to ban together and keep a watch out for each other. My gun is loaded and I don't care to use it if I catch em in my stuff!
wants to know

Hazard, KY

#10 May 18, 2013
how old is this Daren Gibson? and does he drive a white car or use to.also has a woman and i think 2 little boys.
citizen

London, KY

#11 May 19, 2013
wants to know wrote:
how old is this Daren Gibson? and does he drive a white car or use to.also has a woman and i think 2 little boys.
He drives a white truck or he did he is married to tiffany deaton, she as 2 daughters no boys.

Since: May 13

Somerset, KY

#12 May 20, 2013
Earl wrote:
I live on Greenbriar. What's gone missing? And in what area?
Earl, I have a friend that lives down the road from me, a stones throw from Upper Radar. I mean he lives the stones throw. Got in his vehicle and stole his CD's. We're not sure if he(they) came in the day time, or night,'cause the dog didn't bark. He always barks like crazy at night if something is going wrong at the house. If it were't for the fact that HE would have gotten in trouble instead of the thief, I wish the dog would have gotten hold of an arm and help on for dear like until someone saw him/her and could call the police!
Ummh

Williamsburg, KY

#13 May 21, 2013
Electratroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl, I have a friend that lives down the road from me, a stones throw from Upper Radar. I mean he lives the stones throw. Got in his vehicle and stole his CD's. We're not sure if he(they) came in the day time, or night,'cause the dog didn't bark. He always barks like crazy at night if something is going wrong at the house. If it were't for the fact that HE would have gotten in trouble instead of the thief, I wish the dog would have gotten hold of an arm and help on for dear like until someone saw him/her and could call the police!
Put cha camera on the doggy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/...
notwhereishouldb e

UK

#14 May 21, 2013
Ummh wrote:
<quoted text>
Put cha camera on the doggy.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/...
Lol! You should see where they have to put the battery pack!:)))
Brandon Davidson

Lake Mary, FL

#15 May 24, 2013
Biggest theif ever, he stays cranked up and drives around scoping out stuff to steal. Not just outside either, he will go in your house it doesn't matter if your home or not. Just ask Duke House what he did to him 80 some staples in his head. He hangs out on upper radar everyday. He's worse than his cousin Jack ever thought of being.
Dawg

Williamsburg, KY

#16 May 24, 2013
Brandon Davidson wrote:
Biggest theif ever, he stays cranked up and drives around scoping out stuff to steal. Not just outside either, he will go in your house it doesn't matter if your home or not. Just ask Duke House what he did to him 80 some staples in his head. He hangs out on upper radar everyday. He's worse than his cousin Jack ever thought of being.
This all 145 pounds of him?

http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Earl

London, KY

#17 May 24, 2013
Bring it on, then. I got things for people like that. The riff raff needs to get off the briar.
Moe

Hazard, KY

#18 May 26, 2013
Jamie Hubbard off maupin holler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Professor Jerkit 133,192
Chick at the metal place 1 hr To whom ever 5
Desi Roberts (May '14) 7 hr truth 7
Tinsy Riley or Jarvis (Nov '13) 9 hr Liza 22
I'm a gay athiest. (Apr '11) 10 hr how g 44
amy burkhart 10 hr checker 12
Stay In Clay's newest idea 12 hr crudsucker 7
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition