Wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Swear she changes her men, like she smokes dope. What a W****
the stud

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Desi sure spreads that old puss around like jif peanut butter.
theoneandonlyDES IROBERTS

Corbin, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2013
LMAO!! Peanut butter really? Surely u can come up with somethin better than that u silly thing u! The only problem was i couldn't spread them as fast as ur mom does for ur Lil brother everyday :). Ill try harder next time. And a suggestion for u my friend.... get one of those books called how to crack jokes for dummies. They'll give ya something better than peanut butter. Talk to y'all again soon :)
icky

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 31, 2013
She's very gross.
your all wrong

Brownsville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2013
I no the chick and shes a good girl. Ever one does things they ain't proud of some time even you who started this conversation and must be jealous of desi but believe she is one of few people that will admit her mistakes and take responsibility and i no it to be the full truth 4 of ever 5 things said about her aint true she has turned herself back around a lot and for her to be spreading her legs lmao shes to stuck up that loser jeffs ass to worry about any other dick she cant be that easy i no to many guys even me that tried and still try and ain't got nowhere she don't care what any of yuns say about her she still has a smile on her face ever time i see her
True

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
I agree Jeff is a loser
funny

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Yea that skanks probably eat up by now. She's been screwed married men for years now! And if u got a lil dope to throw at her you can put it were ever u want!
What

Hightstown, NJ

#8 Nov 12, 2013
I heard she was a pill whore. I mean all her and Jeff do anyways is get high. Shit Jeff used the black girl for money last week when he was gone with her. Hope she wakes up and realize that he is garbage. I mean his has been out for almost a year, and has nothing to show for it besides, doing drugs, stealing, and walking around thinking he's hard. Bitch, please. LOL
swear

Franklin, IN

#9 Nov 14, 2013
She might be up hos a&& but hes not up her. Jefg yried to get me the other day. hes no good. And yes she fools with married mem she messed with T.P... and yes she admits her wrong doing.. U CAN SEE IN HER COMMENT ON HERE SHE IS AINT DENIEING OUT OF IT. SHE WANTS PPL TO THINK THIS POST OS A JOKE AND SHES LAUGHING AT IT. SHE SAID SHE SPREADS IT BUT MIST HAVE NOT SPRED OT TO THE GUY THAY MADE THIS THREAD..LOL
Awesome

Hightstown, NJ

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Swear, I think its funny how she thinks he is all into her. LOL. He probably done sleep with half of clay county. I hope he gets what he deserves just because he did my friend Davina totally wrong, and she was the bitch that was there for him since day 1. Jeff is a loser and will be untill he gets thrown back in Prison
friend

Altamonte Springs, FL

#11 Nov 27, 2013
desi is a very special person to me.so why dont you keep your lying coments to yourself you jealious bitch.
Listen

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2013
First what is there to be jealous of. Two druggies with nothing. LOL To Funny. Second learn how to spell. HAHAHAHA
bull

London, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2013
well anyone that chills with boots McGhee can't be that bad. boots carries a set spreaders with her. cuckling boo left and right. but he asked for it.lol
i know

Manchester, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2013
i remember her when she was young , I knew she would be smoking hot when she got a little older I would foot the bill to hit it believe that . sorry petey lol
IDK

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Dec 14, 2013
WHO CARES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrison 19 min shame 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Kate6678 149,645
Tim Lawson 1 hr Dangerous 1
Selena Perez AKA Tommy Perez 4 hr She_a_he 1
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 11 hr Ole Goat 11
Ronald Gibson 15 hr Someone who knows 2 2
Ashley Baker and Michael Wagers 18 hr Reba 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages