Anti-Antihillbil ly

London, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Do not reply to this dumb*hit. Maybe he will find someone else to bother.
AntiTrolls

London, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Seriously...Ignore him and he will find a new page to troll!
done deal

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Ignore who? I already forgot about him or her!
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Anti-Antihillbilly wrote:
Do not reply to this dumb*hit. Maybe he will find someone else to bother.
Dude! Creating yet another thread about the guy is just carrying it out. If you're going to ignore him/her then just do it and stop.
AntiTrolls

London, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Creating yet another thread about the guy is just carrying it out. If you're going to ignore him/her then just do it and stop.
You are another person I wish would just disappear! You say you are from Clay County and get on here and down people just as much as the trolls when they try to take up for themselves. Why don't you and antihillbilly just go skype about Clay County and leave topix alone! And with that being said I am done!!
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Lets go for another 150 posts on this thread!
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#7 Dec 30, 2012
AntiTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
You are another person I wish would just disappear! You say you are from Clay County and get on here and down people just as much as the trolls when they try to take up for themselves. Why don't you and antihillbilly just go skype about Clay County and leave topix alone! And with that being said I am done!!
I would bet 2 food stamps that you are not done!
trolling

Tulsa, OK

#8 Dec 30, 2012
cant we all just get along
sayitasitis

Wolverhampton, UK

#9 Dec 31, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
Lets go for another 150 posts on this thread!
No, we're done. You got well and truly checkmated on the other thread... we are all bored to death by you..... sorry!
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
AntiTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I down folks like you. Who are constantly at ends with ranting, gossiping about folks, etc. Honestly you're no better off than the one you're ranting at and even going out of your way to make a name that copies his name cause it gives you something to bitch and moan about. Get tired of me, ignore me, hey whatever, you're the one replying back, and making threads about these folks that you say to ignore and that you despise. Way to make yourself look like a dumbass and pathetic at the same time. Honestly I agree with Antihillbilly about people like you that's on here and here only. You're the scum of that county and giving the good folks a bad name. Go create another thread about this so more of ya will have something to bitch and complain about.
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet 2 food stamps that you are not done!
Far from it. The guy wants to ignore you but yet he creates another thread in your honor. You'd think 1 was enough but yet this dumbass goes and creates another. Well done AntiTroll! You've just graduated from Down Syndrome to Full Retard.
No Way

London, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
I down folks like you. Who are constantly at ends with ranting, gossiping about folks, etc. Honestly you're no better off than the one you're ranting at and even going out of your way to make a name that copies his name cause it gives you something to bitch and moan about. Get tired of me, ignore me, hey whatever, you're the one replying back, and making threads about these folks that you say to ignore and that you despise. Way to make yourself look like a dumbass and pathetic at the same time. Honestly I agree with Antihillbilly about people like you that's on here and here only. You're the scum of that county and giving the good folks a bad name. Go create another thread about this so more of ya will have something to bitch and complain about.
See what I am talking about...I don't even live in Clay County douchebag! You say that all people who post on topix are losers what does that say about you and your troll friends?
No Way

London, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
Far from it. The guy wants to ignore you but yet he creates another thread in your honor. You'd think 1 was enough but yet this dumbass goes and creates another. Well done AntiTroll! You've just graduated from Down Syndrome to Full Retard.
Your just mad because I told you how I feel about you....seems silly that you would have to resort to name calling too! Guess your no better than the rest of us!
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I am talking about...I don't even live in Clay County douchebag! You say that all people who post on topix are losers what does that say about you and your troll friends?
Oh Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Is that all you can honestly say? Trying to contradict me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's cute :D Me and my Troll friends? The last time I checked a Troll was someone who would start something for the shrill thrill of it just to get a flame war started on here. I've never created a thread downgrading others, and the ones I do downgrade are the ones who are constantly thinking they can down others without anything to come back onto them. You however are stating that I'm a troll and if you even read what I actually write instead of taking it and making it into your own you'd see that I actually take up for folks more than I insult them. Plus calling me a Douchebag even though people consider that an insult is actually something that's used to cleanse/give freshness to its user and really shouldn't be used in an insulting term. I believe the proper insult you might be looking for is "Asshole". See that stinks and will always stink even with proper washing and so forth. I'm glad I could help you insult properly. Anyways. I said the folks who post on Topix who have nothing but negative things to say about others are the losers. I guess when someone is is a bit better with words comes around and can contradict them back that makes them just the same? No that's being called (knocked down a peg or two). According to your teenage mentality at throwing insults at folks I can see I clearly have no match with you :( I feel kinda bad being that I was raised up to never laugh at those unfortunate enough to not have any lack of common sense. I'm sorry by the way :( I apologize and didn't realize that you were that way. Would you forgive me? HEY! No hard feelings. Merry Christmas?
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2013
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just mad because I told you how I feel about you....seems silly that you would have to resort to name calling too! Guess your no better than the rest of us!
Boy oh boy! I'm mad because a stranger, on the internet, told me they didn't like me? HAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess you take the good ole Internet as serious business? I only call folks names when I feel they're approved to match just that name. If I called you a Retard then I found what you said to be stupid, just utter nonsense. Anyways go ahead and try contradicting everything I said to suit your feeble mind. In the meantime I'm going to go and play Minecraft and enjoy my days off :D
gOON

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Minecraft is a stupid game. Looks like some kind of atari game. Step up and play a real game Black ops 2. But then again if you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
gOON wrote:
Minecraft is a stupid game. Looks like some kind of atari game. Step up and play a real game Black ops 2. But then again if you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Really? You mean to tell me that the same game that comes out every single year but with a number added to the end is for the "big dogs"? I own Black Ops 2 and got pretty bored with it after the first week being it was the same game I played last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, as well as the year before that. I honestly think if you want a game for these so called "Big Dogs" then check out Battlefield 3 which blows Black Ops 2 away in terms of shooters. Honestly I think the Call of Duty franchise has worn out its welcome. Why not just say to yourself (meh that game isn't for me) instead of being a dick? Oh yeah! That would give you something not to bitch and moan about and think you have a point! Honestly dude not everyone is the same in terms of what they enjoy hobby wise. Not everyone likes the same movies, games, music, etc. When you grow up you'll realize that ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,447
Who was found dead on ham holler? Sat carolyn 7
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Sat crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Sat motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Sat nom nom 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) Sat Stevbo1 28
Memorial hospital Dec 2 Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages