Question

London, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Her name is Victoria, was in there last week and she was my server, she was very cute and didn't see a ring on her finger. How old is she and is she single?
Girl your talking about

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
It's none of your god damn business, you filthy inbred. LOSER. Don't even look at me next time.
Rose

London, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Wow,my girl!!!!!!!!
Customer

Hazard, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Pizza Hut in Manchester is just nasty. The service is horrible, the salad bar is beyond eating and the workers are nasty. My advice to all who work there, wash your filthy hands, clean the place up, keep the salad bar fresh, get the rotten eggs out of the bar and learn that you're a servant. Rose Rogers has let the place go to he double hockey sticks. Oh and ahhh, if you're lesbian you don't need to share your life style with the public. That is your choice for yourself, there's no need to make your life style public. I don't feel obligated to increase your tip just because you're lesbian. Frankly, your tip decreased when you failed to wash your hands and it became non existant when you delivered our food with your filthy finger in the pizza. There will not be a next time for me and my family so, you can continue your jungle ways and let someone else eat what you deliver. I would never suggest anyone eat at Pizza Hut. Some people may not care that the servers never wash their hands but I do so, all should make their own decision about the place.
uhggg

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Customer wrote:
Pizza Hut in Manchester is just nasty. The service is horrible, the salad bar is beyond eating and the workers are nasty. My advice to all who work there, wash your filthy hands, clean the place up, keep the salad bar fresh, get the rotten eggs out of the bar and learn that you're a servant. Rose Rogers has let the place go to he double hockey sticks. Oh and ahhh, if you're lesbian you don't need to share your life style with the public. That is your choice for yourself, there's no need to make your life style public. I don't feel obligated to increase your tip just because you're lesbian. Frankly, your tip decreased when you failed to wash your hands and it became non existant when you delivered our food with your filthy finger in the pizza. There will not be a next time for me and my family so, you can continue your jungle ways and let someone else eat what you deliver. I would never suggest anyone eat at Pizza Hut. Some people may not care that the servers never wash their hands but I do so, all should make their own decision about the place.
well for me I call in a order really didn't care who I was talking to until she starting being Rude so I ask her what was her name and she said rose I was shocked she runs the place y would u want to be rude .i'll go some where other to eat thank u very much.
Lil Seezer

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Well, now they're trying to shutdown Pizza Hut.

I wonder when Papa Johnny's is going to open.
Jingle Heimer Schmidt

London, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Dang woman. What a reaction to someone paying a compliment?! LOL. I assume two things here: 1.) You actually realized who asked this question and that is the reason for your disdain, OR, 2.) You are a lesbian too and were offended. Ha ha...I love this crappy little town! Always good entertainment.
MissB

London, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
she's a lesbian. i know for a fact. and pizza hutt is the nastiest unsanitary place on earth. they use NO disinfectant when washing dishes... barely wash their hands. && the manager Rose picks the workers she likes and then downs the rest of them. thats the worst place to eat and i feel so srry for anyone that eats there...much less leaves the workers a tip! ROFL
kristann

London, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Okay that's not true. I used to work there and I washed my hands all the time. Also there is Sanitizer in the dishwater.
lol

London, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Question wrote:
Her name is Victoria, was in there last week and she was my server, she was very cute and didn't see a ring on her finger. How old is she and is she single?
shes lizbo
Nasty

Clintwood, VA

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Customer wrote:
I wouldn't eat there at all.
Loser

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Hers a LEZZBO done tried aint nobody turned me down but a flat cokker
LOL

Manchester, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Well Huddle House is no better I watched one of the workers run around with a spoon in her hand and she picked stuff up off of the floor and run around with that spoon in her hand for 5 or 10 minutes she had the spoon and her hands every where. Then she walked over to were the napkins are wiped the spoon off with her hand and rolled it a knife and a fork up in that napkin and put it on a table for any person to use that came in there to eat. Nasty, nasty, nasty. I have not been back. Also went to Pizza Hut in Hazard one day and 5 of the 6 plates that I picked up to use had not been washed I told the manager and she said that the people that worked there part time didn't care if the dishes were washed or not apparently and she said it wasn't the 1st time that they had done that and she was going to give them a good talking to. The only thing that I would have said to the nasty worker's was YOUR FIRED. I guess you all will have to do what I do when I go out to eat I get plastic silver ware and check twice to see if the plate is clean if not I leave.
Yup

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2013
I never go to Huddle House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny and wet (Mar '11) 40 min Philbob 16
Horny and board bury 1 hr Philbob 1
Taco Bell in Manchester 4 hr wally 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 136,185
ha ha benge in jail AGAIN!! 5 hr Bonnie 3
Horny girls on skype Leave your skype name for ... (May '14) 9 hr jerkonman 12
Ollie webb 11 hr red 21
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]