Julie THE WENDYS girl
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SOME ONE WHO KNOWS

London, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2009
SHE is a f****** dog a** licking b**** and she rats on people for drugs so if you see her ask her if she likes cheese
Pete

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Well boil my balls and stick them in a Frosty. Ol' Pete here again just letting you know that Julie is our poster girl for our new Crawfish Dish Extra Value Meal. She was good enough to strip down to nothing but nail polish and hair and pose for our little poster and the first 1000 will be signed by this sexy beast herself. If you are wondering "Pete, what the Hell are you talking about" well, I'll tell ya. It's our new meal we have here at the Manchester Wendy's and it number 3 on our everyday low priced menu. Just come by and ask for our number 3, the Crawfish Dish and get your free Julie Ealy nude poster and then you can have a reason to play with your crispy nuggets.
gotta say

London, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2009
ur just mad cause she wouldn't take your drugs and give you a free number 3 meal! don't try to be a player if you cant play the game. LOSER!!
naked by the computer

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2009
Pete wrote:
Well boil my balls and stick them in a Frosty. Ol' Pete here again just letting you know that Julie is our poster girl for our new Crawfish Dish Extra Value Meal. She was good enough to strip down to nothing but nail polish and hair and pose for our little poster and the first 1000 will be signed by this sexy beast herself. If you are wondering "Pete, what the Hell are you talking about" well, I'll tell ya. It's our new meal we have here at the Manchester Wendy's and it number 3 on our everyday low priced menu. Just come by and ask for our number 3, the Crawfish Dish and get your free Julie Ealy nude poster and then you can have a reason to play with your crispy nuggets.
hahahahahahaha that is just hilarious!!
Pass

Sumter, SC

#5 Jan 26, 2009
I will pass on this Wendy's Value Meal. It does not sound appetizing at all! Wendy's is going down hill!
Pete wrote:
SOME GIRL

London, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2009
no im not jelous at all she send a family memeber of mine to jail and when i see her shes gonna get a beat down
Pete

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2009
You aint going to beat my meat! That sexy piece o' flab is my ticket to stardom and I be damned if I sit back and let a no-body like you screw it up. I have wiped my arse a many of a time on squirts like you and it wont hurt me to do it again. Instead of being sore, why not try a Manchester whore and come see me, Ol' Pete at the Manchester Wendy's and let our chef toss your salad.
this shit is so funny

London, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2009
lol why do u all grow up and stop fighting over the internet behind each others backs and do it face to face opps i forget u clay county folks aint nuttin but chickens
wendys lover

Stanton, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2009
well i think that she needs to stop working so much and worrying about men and look after her kids her lil girl was seen in the car wiht a 30 year old boy some said he was a jackson boy that had like 15 girlfriends over there at them apts and a couple wifes too so sshe best be watching her is all i know
Gossip

Sumter, SC

#11 Jan 28, 2009
"Some said," well here we have fact, because "some said." By golly, it must be the truth.

I am so glad none of you gossiping idiots, know me. I bet all of you go to church, too!
wendys lover wrote:
well i think that she needs to stop working so much and worrying about men and look after her kids her lil girl was seen in the car wiht a 30 year old boy some said he was a jackson boy that had like 15 girlfriends over there at them apts and a couple wifes too so sshe best be watching her is all i know
Pete

Corbin, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Well I don't know about that being the truth, but I sure know what is a fact and that is the great meals we have here at the Manchester Wendy's. We currently are out of the nude Julie autographed posters (thanks "Tires") but we still have a crock load of dishes like the Crawfish Dish. Instead of the poster because we are currently out of stock, but when you order a Crawfish Dish, you get a numbered ticket that will enter you in a drawing for a authentic pair of used Julie bloomers. That's right, a pair of Julie Ealy's panties that has been peeled off her fine posterior by me myself and I. To get this chance at a one-of-a-kind item, just drop by the Manchester Wendy's and try a Crawfish Dish and you may win those Julie undergarments then you can say you tried a burger that smelled like fish.
Pete

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2009
Ol' Pete here again folks and I want everyone to know that we now have the posters of Julie back in stock and ready to go. She is posed on one of our counters by a register and is holding a baked tater between her breasts and licking the sour cream off it. She is fully nude and unshaved and it looks like her kitty has an afro. She has been a good sport about these steamy posters and to show her your appreciation you need to come on down and try one of our meals. Remember, you get a free poster with the purchase of any meal, especially the Crawfish Dish. Also, since we are already running a drawing for a pair of Julie's worn panties, Julie has agreed to shave her crotch and braid it into a watch band and give it away with those worn bloomers. So the winner of our drawing will receive a worn pair of Julie's panties plus a watch band made from her pubics. We believe in giving back to the community here at Manchester Wendy's so come on down and let me feed your needs and let Ol' Pete put you in heat.
Bigun

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2009
...this is hilarious, but poor Julie. I've cried while reading Ol' Pete's posts. You're a comedic genius!
Pete

Corbin, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2009
Well thanks but if you could, come by the Manchester Wendy's and take a load off and relax while you try one of our famous Manchester Extra Value Meals and maybe you will get lucky and see Julie and get her to sign you a poster. Here at Wendy's, we aim to please. Come on down and see me, Ol' Pete and Miss February (not Playboy, Farm N' Country) Julie Ealy because here at the Manchester Wendy's, we may not sell wings and gizzards, but we got the best thighs and breasts in town.
Bigun

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2009
LMAO.
Stark

Madisonville, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2009
Pete wrote:
Well thanks but if you could, come by the Manchester Wendy's and take a load off and relax while you try one of our famous Manchester Extra Value Meals and maybe you will get lucky and see Julie and get her to sign you a poster. Here at Wendy's, we aim to please. Come on down and see me, Ol' Pete and Miss February (not Playboy, Farm N' Country) Julie Ealy because here at the Manchester Wendy's, we may not sell wings and gizzards, but we got the best thighs and breasts in town.
Fail troll is fail
Stark

Corbin, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2009
Fail troll is fail
Pete

Corbin, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2009
Stark's Mother's handjob is fail
Pete

Corbin, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2009
I miss Stark's Mother, her kitty was almost covergirl material.
Bigun

Somerset, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2009
Now Pete, I got me one of those Julie posters earlier today and all my buddies want one now. But guess what?! You're out again! You'd better get some more of those in there if you want to sell anymore of those Crawfish Dishes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 142,459
Kaney Hoskins cheatin 2 hr New to the creek 6
Gods coming soon are you ready? 2 hr tat tvam asi 6
Rubilee methhead 6 hr johnnyp 8
back to school giveaway 21 hr Just Me 4
ratting to the cops Sat kdy 3
Where's jared Jarvis now adays? Sat Rfk 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages