Does he do meth? Does he make it?
help

Clay City, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2009
no i don't think so
Biker Chick

Commerce, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2009
ok this is crazy....somebody needs to help him get in rehab if he is he used to be a very nice
fun lovin person like a brother to me i guess
i hope he is ok ....Please people BELIEVE THAT METH is a PROblem and its not Easy to walk away
from I hope the PEOPLE that make that sh*T Burn in HE@@ or PRISON for ReaL....
Methater

Manchester, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2009
Shannon does everything he gets his hands on. A real burn out.His mom is his real problem, gets him out of everything.
nutz

London, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2009
He needs too watch out for fences and ditch lines
green tree

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2009
last time i heard, he was trying to help other people get off of drugs, and start a new life. did i hear the truth or not? he would even give you phone numbers to call for HELP. Did he fool me?

Since: Jan 09

Ransom, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2009
green tree wrote:
last time i heard, he was trying to help other people get off of drugs, and start a new life. did i hear the truth or not? he would even give you phone numbers to call for HELP. Did he fool me?
I doubt he fooled ya... Clay co people like to talk bad about everyone very few will say something nice...
wowman

Eubank, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2009
green tree wrote:
FOOLED YOU BIG TIME!!!
MBC

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2009
well whatever he is doing I hope he gets the help
he needs send him to Hazard detox its a Great
place for people to go for rehab they except all
kinds of people and they treat you good except you cant smoke over there.....
Uniden 510

Heidrick, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2009
send everyone to chad's hope center. I hear it is doing excellent. has a 100% success rate.

Since: Jan 09

Ransom, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2009
Uniden 510 wrote:
send everyone to chad's hope center. I hear it is doing excellent. has a 100% success rate.
Really 100% success rate... I'm in recovery the odds are the info above is incorrect but dont give up hope! Treatment only works for those who want it to work...
tony b

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2009
hes a big time rat he just ratted pat out shes in jail now and he has ratted on others
freddy

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2009
uhh the lifline crap is leaglaized doping.

just ask people, they get suboxen, vilum, soma and the works.

what a joke.
wondering

Evarts, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2009
who is this pat that shannon ratted on that is in jail? what is her last name? and where does she live?
Jen

Danville, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2009
I heard its a money mill, and theres drugs in there, and the succsess rate is almost 0 after just 2 years.
Teen Challenge in cincinatti makes the mn dig graves if they get caught smoking.
I ve heard and know of great things for Isaiah House in Washington county, 60-70 % sober after 5 years.
They have like a 5 year follow up plan.
Sean Hannity

London, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2009
im a homosexual
know for sure

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2009
why does everyone call shannon a rat has anyone ever seen any statements signed on anyone or know for a fact or if its just jealousy or someone dont like him because iknow for a fact that he isnt and sounds like some of u m'fers needs to find something better to do with your time.then to sit around and talk about people and worry about your own dam self maybe you are a rat yourself so jump on that does anyone got a comment about that.
coye

Albany, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2009
ask someone in bobby jones family they have there statements

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swimming Pool 1 hr Sam 2
just wondering 4 hr stones 3
horny and wet (Mar '11) 5 hr Philbob 16
Horny and board bury 6 hr Philbob 1
Taco Bell in Manchester 9 hr wally 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr spaceship 136,185
ha ha benge in jail AGAIN!! 10 hr Bonnie 3
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]