isaid cindy hallsell puss give head
ray ray

Vilonia, AR

#22 Jun 2, 2013
cindy keep good job up blow men
stabbing

London, KY

#23 Jun 2, 2013
Who got stabbed over there last night, it seems like Great would do something to clean that place up.
lil stan

London, KY

#24 Jun 3, 2013
who the hell is Great?
stabbing

London, KY

#25 Jun 5, 2013
Greta
Huh

Flat Lick, KY

#26 Jun 6, 2013
Greta got stabbed?
yo momma

United States

#27 Jun 30, 2013
From what i can tell that place needs burnt and rebuilt...the kids are running around unsupervised and cant tell u how momma shots up her medicine. Everyone bumming for either a cig pop or a ride...get a job like the rest of us. I have never met people like those they dont want anything better for themselves or their kids. I can understand being down on ur luck but damn u dont have to stay down. U would think they would want more for there kids. Their kids are the next generation of food stamp getters. Greta doesnt want to do anything hell give her a pill or two and she will turn her head to anything. She kicks out the wrong ones and leaves the drug dealers and pill heads alone. That place is a joke. Man u should see the way they r when the cops pull in they scatter like roaches. Hell i wouldnt sit on no ones couch for the bed bugs. Then u have who is sleeping with who!!!!! Thats fu ckin gross!!!!!! Have a nice day....dont be out on midnight the first of month hell they broke before sun comes up.
ya know

London, KY

#28 Oct 3, 2013
that is right there are kids running around bare foot ate up with lice. They look bad you can call social services but they will NOT do anything about it. I just stopped going over there because I couldn't stand to see those poor neglected kids running around like that any longer. I mean you can't do anything about it.
its sad

London, KY

#29 Oct 8, 2013
there are some people up there selling suboxone and living off the goverment they are trashy people that are able to work and they don't or they work and don't report it to get cheap rent!! HERE ARE A FEW!! Jessica Barrett her husband works and don't report it Michelle Butler her husband works and don't report it. Sabrina King but she moved was also doing it. Brittany Davidson,April Nolan Krystle Holen & James Ryan yeah I know all about this you all drug headed peices of crap need to take care of your kids and pay your bills I hope the goverment shuts donw to put you all and your pill deals out of buisness!! thanks
beechcreeker

London, KY

#31 Oct 8, 2013
riverratbandit wrote:
What happened last night over here? I saw the cops but haven't found out what happened. It's not safe for me to let me kid play outside over here anymore, hopefully something changes in the future or I'm gonna have to find a place to live and I love my apartment
Yeah what did happen. I would like to know myself..
Mmm

London, KY

#33 Oct 8, 2013
Amy abner good or bad
lil mister

Corbin, KY

#34 Oct 9, 2013
Damn. Ya'll don't care to stereotype people at all! There are good and bad people there and everywhere. There are millions suffering from addiction, I'm quite sure each of you have someone close to you that deal with it daily. Don't be so darn mean people. Call social services if kids are being neglected, don't call them nasty and then go on about your day. Good God.
bc

Brownsville, TN

#35 Oct 9, 2013
If they do some more investigating over there they would clean up but no law doesn't do anything that place is a joke

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#36 Oct 9, 2013
lil mister wrote:
Damn. Ya'll don't care to stereotype people at all! There are good and bad people there and everywhere. There are millions suffering from addiction, I'm quite sure each of you have someone close to you that deal with it daily. Don't be so darn mean people. Call social services if kids are being neglected, don't call them nasty and then go on about your day. Good God.
my momma got hurt and turned into a pill head not on purpose she's clean now but it's one day at a time. You're right. smh.
joke

United States

#37 Oct 9, 2013
its sad wrote:
there are some people up there selling suboxone and living off the goverment they are trashy people that are able to work and they don't or they work and don't report it to get cheap rent!! HERE ARE A FEW!! Jessica Barrett her husband works and don't report it Michelle Butler her husband works and don't report it. Sabrina King but she moved was also doing it. Brittany Davidson,April Nolan Krystle Holen & James Ryan yeah I know all about this you all drug headed peices of crap need to take care of your kids and pay your bills I hope the goverment shuts donw to put you all and your pill deals out of buisness!! thanks
tthis is a joke half the ppl you named don't live there and hasn't in a very long time. And Brittany Davidson never lived there with her husband she lived with her dad and was an under age child.. So you must really be a hater and really be jealous and seriously not have a life so pls get help soon...
any one

Hazard, KY

#38 Oct 10, 2013
when you call social services they don't do anything about it so it's no use in even bothering any way the kids are pitifal if you don't think so just go to the apartments and see for yourself
beechcreeker

London, KY

#39 Oct 10, 2013
any one wrote:
when you call social services they don't do anything about it so it's no use in even bothering any way the kids are pitifal if you don't think so just go to the apartments and see for yourself
You got that right, Social Services in this town suck. I Mothers will use their children to get money from people .. Claiming their child support is not enough.. Please you lazy \ bunch people get everything paid for by the government your children should not be going hungry or wearing worn out clothes, when you are wearing the finest, what about the children why don't you sign them over to people that will take care of them and put their needs first. But I guess your free ride might be coming to an end, then what you gonna do..
any one

Hazard, KY

#40 Oct 10, 2013
thats true they should sign them over to the other parent if there not gonna do any thing about it or sign them over to someone that will make sure there needs are met but of course they can't do that then there child support will stop they might loose there free rent and not have there utilities payed that would be tragic so there mado is to keep there food stamps and medicaid cards so they can get drugs the kids have to stay with them and suffer it's a SHAME
beechcreeker

London, KY

#41 Oct 11, 2013
So true..It sure is a shame..
lil stan

London, KY

#42 Oct 12, 2013
if you don't live here don't worry about it,,you seem to know how foodstamps and medical cards work, but im sure you don't get either one, you just seem so smart and educated,, and by the way, if u live here don't worry about it,,,keep your blinds closed and door shut and u want see anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peggy Hates Axl Has Exes 28 min Peggy Napier 98
Men, who's the best at eating a womens cooter? 3 hr Just wondering 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr good news 169,900
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 4 hr Winter ride 2
What happend to AXL last night 5 hr Anonymous 38
Destiny Wilson 5 hr Addict 1
defamation 5 hr Anonymous 31

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages