beech creek apts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
riverratbandit

Duluth, GA

#1 Apr 16, 2013
What happened last night over here? I saw the cops but haven't found out what happened. It's not safe for me to let me kid play outside over here anymore, hopefully something changes in the future or I'm gonna have to find a place to live and I love my apartment
Provider

London, KY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
The only thing you like about your apartment, is the state assistance that comes with it. And is it safe?????? That's a stupid question! It's never safe in that sorry, uneducated, jobless, state dependent, drug invested place!
crazy

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
That place will never change because the manager is not goning to do anything. Best thing to do is get your children out of there.
hello

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Don't let your children walk around bare foot over there because I have seen needles over there my self most people over there shoot up even the ones that act like they don't...
Wonder

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Why don't sumone call the state r sumthing on these ppl,if it's that bad.and clean it up
Hongry

London, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2013
aint nobody got no phone over here ,we r all poor ,poor people that hant got no money,,we use coffee cans and strings run from building to building to talk to each other.Iffin anybody has got any extra food and water,,drop it off by the dumpster in front of building 1..errbody over here dont do drugs like u people say,just a few the druggies is all visitors that need beat when they pull in the parking lot...cant blame the manager she cant stay awake 24 hours a day,,well maybe she could if some of em would give her some meth their smoking over here..Hope all u rich and clean people out their HAVE A NICE DAY..
news flash

Barbourville, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2013
every time u go to the apartments there are children bare footed and there parents are to sorry to watch them they just run around unattended
agree

London, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2013
I agree completely everyone up there just neglects there kids well I know a few up there that just let them run around out side by themselves it's sad there low lifes wont even get off drugs long enough to take care of there kids and wont get jobs and live off the government and state assistance get a job ppl!!!!!!!!!
Hongry

London, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2013
I knew u people would just keep right on talking about us,,u should be praying for us and bringing us boxes of good food and clothes,,put them in front of any dumpster and we can pass them around.com e over sometime on the weekend and spend some time with us,,then tell us your problems u have with us,,maybe we can pray together while u r here...newsflash and agree--yall seem to know a lot about it over here...if u dont like it stay the hell away..or come over and tell us your problem.. Once again all u SAINTS ou there HAVE A NICE DAY..
Get a life

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
I think ppl over here are rediculious they are kids running around unattended and dirty and there moms are drugged out ho bags that just use them for what child support they can get then and I have had to watch several of the kids they come to my apartment and there ate up with lice so
Please stay in ur breeze way and ur building
Hongry

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
what i thought,,,another person that lives here,,kids running to your apartment that is eat up with lice,,dirty,,their moms are ho's, and u still live here...u r living for free,getting your electric bill half paid,,,drawing untelling how much food stamps and check,and still choose to see these little abused children running around and even comeing to your door and u not help them get clean or report it to social services...what the hell is wrong with u ...u afraid u will lose your free ride.....u r another one--if u dont like it MOVE...................HAVE A NICE DAY
hello

Manchester, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2013
There's no way anybody over here is gonna move and why would they? Their men work they draw food stamps and have no rent and they sale their card most of the time to buy drugs so their kids run around bumming everybody up here and begging for pop and cigs. Why don't everybody up here go to rehab get the needle out of your arm take care of your kids and get a life. It's funny cause everybody about up here are really happy around tax time they are buying cars and taking trips and bragging on Facebook about what all they got but the strange thing is they never work so how do they get taxes???
Free Phones

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
just me

Mckee, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2013
you all need to stop judging others about where they live it's not like everyone in that apt complex is bad ppl i say some of them are single parents that had no other choice but to move in one or there kids on the street instead of judging them pray for them have a heart yea i say some do drugs but they are still some honest ppl in the world that are trying to live right and ppl like you all bring them down may god bless you all....
Supportive

London, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2013
He'll why change?? Look what you are getting for putting forth absolutely NO EFFORT!! You have sorry excuses for adults who have never worked or refuse to work because of their "magical disability", that they have and their family had and their family before them had! It's called "laziness"! Than you got your "easy" girls, who have kid after kid after kid to get check after check after check. Along with those mentioned above they also get free healthcare for themselves and their 7 unwanted kids and the one on the way. Not counting the free food, school expense, free child care, dental, eye care, government housing, electric and heat assistance and any other government out reach program. They each do NOTHING all day, but yet their kids are nasty, dirty, uneducated, mistreated, unloved and uncared for. Their just a simple and easy way of getting a check every month they don't see but normally the liquor stores, tobacco stores, and lets not forget our local shout out to the area drug dealer!! That would be wrong!!!

My opinion, the place should be shut down and condemned. Reopen for veterans past and present, elderly and throwing working with families. These people should be locked up and children taken. And the adults made to give back to the county for a change. Stop ALL government assistance.
Hongry

London, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Supportive,,,would you change if u were here,,,u forgot about the free food and clothes we get dropped off...our kids get to eat all summer long while school is out..a van brings lunch to them,,sometimes we tell them we have more kids than we do so our men can eat when they get back from wherever they go during the day,,they say their working,,but i doubt that,,,but it really dont matter we love our men over here..HAVE A NICE DAY..GO BEECHCREEK APARTMENTS AND ALL THE TENNANTS..
fullasatick

Manchester, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2013
i love you,, can i have a cig???
bummer

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2013
buy me a pop

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 26, 2013
What about peach creek aprts are they any better?
hey

Nancy, KY

#20 Jun 2, 2013
That place isnt nothing but drama and drugs lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does margy miller work for the city? 4 min opinionated polly 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 138,571
Wes Whithead 2 hr opinionated polly 5
people who travel to london 5 hr hwy 66 2
jokes (Nov '11) 5 hr thc 2
Pop 14 hr Tired of takers 20
best gas station in town 15 hr Lindsey 27
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]