billy and nocona phillips

billy and nocona phillips

Posted in the Manchester Forum

pawpaw

London, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Did bill shot her boyfriend Tim Rogers I have been two different places today and they talked about it but its not on here
no no

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2014
It was terry sandlin that got shot and no its wasnt bill phillips that shot him.
Oh Gawd

London, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2014
See this is how bullcrap gets started! Bill doesnt even live on PawPaw and further more Nocona doesnt need him to fight her battles!! Geez!!
Tim

Flat Lick, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2014
I heard Gary Rolund shot Bill.
best western

London, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Oh Gawd wrote:
See this is how bullcrap gets started! Bill doesnt even live on PawPaw and further more Nocona doesnt need him to fight her battles!! Geez!!
I see how your full shyt too. You must not know her too well. Everytime she gets in a bind or something doesnt go her way. She calls her pap to the rescue. That girl needs mental help. She is stupid!
Oh Gawd

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Yea guess I am full of crap what would you know anyways??? I guess you don't have someone to call upon when you need help...
Bet ya money that you wouldn't tell Nocona to her face that she is stupid!
best western

London, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Oh Gawd wrote:
Yea guess I am full of crap what would you know anyways??? I guess you don't have someone to call upon when you need help...
Bet ya money that you wouldn't tell Nocona to her face that she is stupid!
hey dumb ass you might be afraid of her. That doesnt mean the rest of clay co is. She is all mouth, she wishes she was a quarter of what her papaw is! She isnt even blood related to billy roland phillips. So yeah, I know more than you do. Ask her about it! Bill adopted her mom when she was little. I am right up the road from her and her pap. I dont have to prove anything, because I already know!
Oh Gawd

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2014
You really think you are telling me something that I dont already know???? I mean come on you have NO idea who I am so how can you call me a dumbass and act like I dont know how they are related and what does it matter if they are blood or not! Sounds to me like you are just jealous hahahaha!!! Anywho go crawl back under your rock until you can find something better to say because its obvious that you my dear really dont have anything better to do than talk about someone who more than likely never done anything to you. So call me names all you want I dont care I have better things to do than argue with someone over petty things!

Oh and for the record I have no reason to be afraid of Nocona but you apparently are or you put your real name on here!

Have a nice day!!
Nocona Phillips

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2014
Hello, this is Nocona Bill Phillips said everyone can kiss his ass!!:-) Thank you.
best western

Manchester, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Lmfao
bahahah

Madison, TN

#12 Mar 30, 2014
You're so silly.. Still going you childish little person.. You don't have to be scared, but I see you're still tryna talk blah blah blah that's all you're spitting out... You need to grow up everytime my fams name gets put on this page there you are hiding behind that fake profile smh Grow up and move around sweetie noone is stunting your hide behind self You are really just a joke we are loving this laugh thanx
bahahah

Madison, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2014
And bestie weinie you don't know too much history about my fam or you would know that we always been fam since day one and your opinions mean absolutely nothing... And the fact that you wanna try to talk about us says a lot about your miserable life bahaha I ain't bout ya crap my name is Nikkia mfn phillips and that my friend is keppin it 100 learn sumn from it
curious

Manchester, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2014
Are you as stupid as you appear to be on here? Didnt know that Nocona had a relative this uneducated. I guess we all have those types of people in the family. Get a education then try to prove a point. Didnt know there was Nikki Phillips, you must have been kept in a cave and not educated. I see now why they kept you hid.
Nikkia Phillips

Goodlettsville, TN

#15 Apr 1, 2014
No you dross I got out while I could like a perspicacious person.. And how dare you misspell my name when it is clearly right in front of you in the same sentence where you are assuming I am uneducated. Something I said must have really upset you, but before you go perceiving things with your uninformed mind you should have all of the facts. Fact 1: You sit there hiding behind your spurious name and pseudo town on a slander sight like you're a boss when infact you are just that, hiding. Fact 2: This is where I really live and I do not care what you have to say about me I do not hide anything about MYSELF Fact 4: I am not stuck there in nothingville like you. Fact 5: Your a simpleton, a nobody, and that's what you will remain because nobody cares what a feint individual you are. Fact 6: You are beneath insignificant. Maybe you have something better to do, but I highly doubt it, so I will check back soon ;) Have a great day I am
Fact

Hudson, OH

#16 Apr 1, 2014
What happened to fact 3?
Omg

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2014
That was so funny!
HorseCreeker

London, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2016
She needs to get a job and stop depending on her grandfather to keep her, her child, and her boyfriend up. There is NO valid excuse for her not to be working and its a disgrace that she sponges off of poor Bill Rowland.
Scott Collins

Corbin, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2016
Yeah, poor ole Bill.

Oh, wait a minute, I'm dead. Forgot, duhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,772
Tv show about a artifact rock found in creek 4 hr Chinaman 8
Beverly Sizemore 5 hr pee wee 7
Tiffany Deston Gibson 9 hr Truth I Tell 2
House across from the hospital 21 hr Bullshipper 4
Manchester mcdonalds (Dec '13) 21 hr Gin 34
Speedway gals Whoop Tue Whoop 2 22

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance