Who is the Most Powerful Clay County Citizen now?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
jennifer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Who is it and why?
Johnny Wad Slinger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Edd Jordan. Because he still has underground connections.
Stan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

There is strength in numbers, thus my contention is that the most powerful persons in the county are those who are honest, decent, hard working, law abiding, civic minded, familiy oriented, self-respecting, and conscientious.

It is those among us who continue to vote their true conscience, refuse to follow those who cannot or choose not to lead our community in a better direction.

It is the people who have the real power but too often those who were elected into office have been neglectful, have been incompetent, or even worse, have exercised corrupt practices to enrcich themselves and their allies.

Again, our people truly have the power, but for far too long our community voices have been drowned out by fear, intimidation, and nepotism.

We truly have the power to create a better community, and together we can make a difference, but we must continue to exercise due dilgence and vote at every election, no matter if our candidate wins or not. We cannot be apathetic and throw our collective hands in air, and say, nothing I do matters, nothing is going to change.

Your family, my family, and the future of the community is at a crossroads and we need real leaders who care and who want to make a change to improve the community and not those who simply want an office and collect a salary. The next cycle of elections are coming sooner than you think and our county cannot afford another four years of incompetent, inept leadership.

Prepare to vote, encourage those who can lead to run for office, support your candidate, and help make change happen! You really can help to make Clay County a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
true

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I think this Stan person is jammed up with it.
funny

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Stan sets and reads to many wacky websites and then post there comments. Seriously he must be a want-a-be politician or a so called preacher both full of hot air.
watchinyou

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

The pie daddies! Wagers and family.Randall said don't mess with me, I am a wagers and will buy you all $$.He runs the county with a iron fist..magistrate,My baby runs the ambulance service and soon will be county judge..pa paw will buy it out if he don't die on me.The money says in god we trust..On sundays we say god bless you all..
Well

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Stan wrote:
my contention is that the most powerful persons in the county are those who are honest, decent, hard working, law abiding, civic minded, familiy oriented, self-respecting, and conscientious.
In that case, you would be wrong.

Tell you something else, the FBI is going to be very busy.
Humble

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

JJ Jones has to be the most powerful figure in the county. Guy is like Al Capone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Been busy they have .
Black beauty

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Stan suffers from a severe case of constipation.
drunk

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>In that case, you would be wrong.

Tale me suming else and good fer dem
jeff centers

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

ill put you in jail for nothing.
Fannon

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Mark Fannon has to be the tuffest sumbich around. He's walking around with a dozen STDs, he tries to sleep with all his clients wife or girlfriend, and he screws over any client that is foolish enough to hire him. He must be tuff to pull all that off and get away with it..
lil stan

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

i agree with stan.
Stan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Here we go AGAIN with the nay-sayers, negative nellies, and haters, once again. I wouldn't want them to strain their brain and rupture a blood vessel by exercising logical thought processes, since they obviously cannot construct a postive idea or productive commentary on any topic that gets posted on this site.

Geesh, my reasonable argumentation for real change, authentic and responsive leadership, and for positive community development shouldn't be offensive. If it offends you, then maybe it is isn't my post that is wrong, but maybe something is wrong with you!
Nattering Nabob

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Stan wrote:
Here we go AGAIN with the nay-sayers, negative nellies, and haters, once again. I wouldn't want them to strain their brain and rupture a blood vessel by exercising logical thought processes, since they obviously cannot construct a postive idea or productive commentary on any topic that gets posted on this site.
Geesh, my reasonable argumentation for real change, authentic and responsive leadership, and for positive community development shouldn't be offensive. If it offends you, then maybe it is isn't my post that is wrong, but maybe something is wrong with you!
Whut?
the one

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a few days ago that they're about ready to start another roundup pretty soon. I just wonder who they'll nab this time.
maddox

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

That would be willy arnett

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Karl Rove 147,017
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min LOL in a suit 128,962
2000 dollars 48 min carl roberts 7
Darrell Mills 1 hr Haha 3
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 3 hr You Wish This was Rodney 49
ice 3 hr nothing new 2
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 5 hr fact 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000