Ham Hollow Apartments
annoyed

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Two young girls moved in the apartments a few days ago, and they are LOUD. People in and out and parties. I heard Azizpor is going to make them move out at the end of this month because everyone is complaining. These girls are nothing but trash!!
Judging You

Burbank, CA

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Really? You have nothing more important to share with the world? Do you really think anyone on here, or anywhere else, cares about you or your neighbors? Get a life, hillbilly!
annoyed

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Well, obviously you care because you scrolled down to this thread, clicked on it and read it then continued to post on it even though you are not from around here. Sounds like you are the one who needs to get a life! Lmao....really, your brilliant! Way to go YOU! Now go shoot your useless self.
Judging You

Germany

#4 Aug 16, 2012
If every brilliant person shot themselves, who you pay for your welfare and food stamps? Seriously though, I have some old shoes that I could send to Manchester, if you can't afford any. I probably have some jeans with holes in them too.
annoyed

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Just because a majority of people in Eastern KY receive foodstamp benefits or welfare, does not mean that I do too. I actually work for a living, thank you! Since you are perfect I would have never dreamed you would have old shoes and jeans with holes in them. Who pays for your food, internet and other things? I mean, you seriously have issues since you are not from here (so you say). Nothing on here pertains to you in any way, you obviously do not have a life or job to keep yourself occupied! You need to get a HOBBY!!! You know NOTHING about me or what I do so how can you judge someone you do not know, and say they live off foodstamps, welfare, etc?
Judging You

Coquitlam, Canada

#6 Aug 16, 2012
I have a hobby. I call it observing hillbillies. I observe, with amusement by the way, ignorant hillbillies in their natural environment. You all are just like a third world country to us, except we are the ones paying for it. So since we pay for it, we should get some enjoyment from it. My enjoyment is coming on here and seeing how the other half lives. Its like people going to the zoo...people want to see how the animals live. Same here.

So tell me about yourself. Did you dropout before high school? Is it difficult eating hard foods without any teeth? Why do you like having sex with family members? Do you bathe more than once per week? How many holes are your trailer? Do you own shoes? Like I said before, I'm willing to donate some shoes, if needed. Just let me know.
mom3

London, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Judging You wrote:
I have a hobby. I call it observing hillbillies. I observe, with amusement by the way, ignorant hillbillies in their natural environment. You all are just like a third world country to us, except we are the ones paying for it. So since we pay for it, we should get some enjoyment from it. My enjoyment is coming on here and seeing how the other half lives. Its like people going to the zoo...people want to see how the animals live. Same here.
So tell me about yourself. Did you dropout before high school? Is it difficult eating hard foods without any teeth? Why do you like having sex with family members? Do you bathe more than once per week? How many holes are your trailer? Do you own shoes? Like I said before, I'm willing to donate some shoes, if needed. Just let me know.
Well give you a COOKIE or three since you are so much better off than us here in Clay Co., you need to go back where you came from before you run in to the wrong hillbilly. You must think YoUR Royality(or live in a Fantasy) or just a snobbie lil brat... back off ...Yes I graduated from CLay Co. High School and I enrolled in college this year and I am a full time Mom with problems...you would have to walk farther than a mile in my shoes to understand my life... I have no regrets...I will live each day to do bigger and better things..May GOD BLESS US ALL! Have a nice day now!P.S. Everyone DOESNT sleep with their FAMILY MEMBERS its just a an old myth and you would be stupid to believe this garabage you are talking about .. GOOD HAPPENINGS: just describe things going on in this town thats good like kids going to school, and earning good grades, I dont have time to tell my story bottom line is this YOU may be on top today; TOMORROW who knows KARMA might have a BIG OLE SUPRISE FOR YOU! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK TEN FOLD MOST OF THE TIME!!

Since: Aug 12

Winter Garden, FL

#8 Aug 26, 2012
were pillbillies not hillbillies
next door

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
I live close to the apt- building in I agree who ever the new ppl are they are loud, up all night. I can hear them down the road. I have ro get up @ 5 am for work so yes its aggervating.
LoL

London, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Their names are Ashley Slone and Courtney Grubb...Nothing but trash! People in and out 24/7, Parking places taken up, Loud music, screaming, stomping...feels like the whole place is shaking. I really wish he would do something about it...He said he was going to tell them to get out at the end of the month. He better do it asap while he still has an apartment building standing. I really don't want these irresponsible girls to burn me & my family up!
yeah

London, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
LoL wrote:
Their names are Ashley Slone and Courtney Grubb...Nothing but trash! People in and out 24/7, Parking places taken up, Loud music, screaming, stomping...feels like the whole place is shaking. I really wish he would do something about it...He said he was going to tell them to get out at the end of the month. He better do it asap while he still has an apartment building standing. I really don't want these irresponsible girls to burn me & my family up!
If it is the same Courtney Grubb I am thinking of she is nothing but trash but thinks she can do whatever she wants to. I'd tell them to hit the bricks.
Courtney

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2012
This is Courtney, and yes u probably do hear us but we can also hear you BELOW us. If you have a problem with us don't get on topix and talk shit come to our door and I promise we can quiet down. I can also hear ur music and hear you all talking through these paper thin walls but you don't see me bitching bout it 24/7. And as for trash, I'm far from trash and never have I thought I could get away with anything. So please stop bashing us on here and come and confront us if you have a problem.
Joe Kerr

Sparta, OH

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Honey, if you live in Clay County, you are trash! There is no escaping it. Just the mere fact that you live there meets the very definition of trash.
wondering

London, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2012
how much do they rent for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min CriminakForever 156,617
Feds on Horse Creek asking questions 1 hr Baptist Man 1
Pats snack bar 12 hr Facts 4
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) Fri moon 25
Shaunta Bowling Fri Fact 2
ronnie combs (Aug '09) Fri Visitor 22
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) Dec 8 Reagel 17

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages