First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Its hard to get one, I need it and cant get one while others who dont need it get it!
what am I gonna half to do to get ssi???
i have bad panic attacks and also have asthma but still cant get it!
ill never be able to work, I dont know what im going to do!
job

London, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
to many people on ssi now get a job
just an american

Barbourville, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
All these people getting on here saying they get panic attacks, think if you stop thinking of having to get a job the panic would stop.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Yall can kiss my ass!
yes I have panic attacks, I was beat when I was a child and its messed me up!
I cant be arouund people because of how I was abused as a child and yea im a hillbilly you jealous?
yall get on here judgin ppl, judge not least ye be judged, if I could work id be doin it!
Yea alot of ppl are on ssi alot need it and alot who should be out workin, yall piss me off tellin me to go to work, no one will hire me they say ill stroke out!
I hope every one of yall have a panic attack and lets see where you end up.
i bet you quit your job because you cant handle the stress any longer, when you have a panic attack it feels like you are havin a heart attack! You get llight headed and dizzy, your hands get ice cold, your heart speads up and feels like its gonna bust, your face gets red and starts burning.
yea have a bad panic attack at work and get on here runnin your mouth!
SLR

AOL

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Banjo wrote:
Yall can kiss my ass!
yes I have panic attacks, I was beat when I was a child and its messed me up!
I cant be arouund people because of how I was abused as a child and yea im a hillbilly you jealous?
yall get on here judgin ppl, judge not least ye be judged, if I could work id be doin it!
Yea alot of ppl are on ssi alot need it and alot who should be out workin, yall piss me off tellin me to go to work, no one will hire me they say ill stroke out!
I hope every one of yall have a panic attack and lets see where you end up.
i bet you quit your job because you cant handle the stress any longer, when you have a panic attack it feels like you are havin a heart attack! You get llight headed and dizzy, your hands get ice cold, your heart speads up and feels like its gonna bust, your face gets red and starts burning.
yea have a bad panic attack at work and get on here runnin your mouth!
I understand what you are sayin....you have to ignore the idiots that get on here. The reason nobody can get SSI anymore is because they have given it to people that don't need it. Now when a person signs up that does need it, they get denied and have to go through hell just to try and get it. If you think you have a good chance of getting it, don't give up! It took me 3 long, hard years to finally get my SS when I became disabled, and I worked for it! I had one of the toughest law judges in London, but with all my medical records, I ended up getting it, but not without a fight.....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2013
If you have been turned down a couple times you need to get a lawyer and they will get it for you if you truly need it and they will go all the way back to when you first applied for it and they will give you all the back pay but the lawyer's will take 1/3 of it. It is just a money game.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
SLR wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what you are sayin....you have to ignore the idiots that get on here. The reason nobody can get SSI anymore is because they have given it to people that don't need it. Now when a person signs up that does need it, they get denied and have to go through hell just to try and get it. If you think you have a good chance of getting it, don't give up! It took me 3 long, hard years to finally get my SS when I became disabled, and I worked for it! I had one of the toughest law judges in London, but with all my medical records, I ended up getting it, but not without a fight.....
thank you, finally someone who understands I wont give up thanks.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Babbyface wrote:
If you have been turned down a couple times you need to get a lawyer and they will get it for you if you truly need it and they will go all the way back to when you first applied for it and they will give you all the back pay but the lawyer's will take 1/3 of it. It is just a money game.
yea, I have a lawyer now.
im goin on my 3rd year now, I had to start a whole new case because at my mental exam the lady that examined me asked me what my dream was I told her I wanted to wrestle, she put on my documents that I am an amature wrestler!!!! So after two years of being turned down I had to start all over! I am going to comp care but I dont think its gonna help much, im staying at home with my handicapped mom I cant leave her, its just us.
we dont have enough money to pay the bills we are under water basically...
i wish I could work and not half to worry about bills and food, I cant even buy my fiance a ring! I feel like a less of a man for that, my dad was a hard working coal miner I lost him when I was 11, he took care of me and now hes gone and I have no help, I drawed his social security until I was 18 and they cut it off so yea im just out of luck!
just an american

Barbourville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Something about you banjo does not smell right, you on here talking how you can not be around people, can't work fear or stroking out then you say your dream to be a wrestler. If memory serves me right wrestlers are around more people then just regular working folks. Then you say you was abused as a child, i know couple guys tried wrestling, they got black eyes and even one a broke arm accidently in the rigt and you say as a child you was abused. As my old sarge used to say son get hold of your boot straps jerk yourself up and be a man, stop complaining and plan your life not whine how bad it is. If you look around you will see they lots people in worse shape then you, heck try being an ex military guy without legs, lost his sight or both arms and leggs then think about yourself. Seems you have not trouble using a computer hows about trying using it to find you a suitable job, but just a gut feeling you don't want a job and you talking of getting married. Onced agin like my old sarge says plan son plan then take action.
boogieman

London, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Banjo wrote:
<quoted text>yea, I have a lawyer now.
im goin on my 3rd year now, I had to start a whole new case because at my mental exam the lady that examined me asked me what my dream was I told her I wanted to wrestle, she put on my documents that I am an amature wrestler!!!! So after two years of being turned down I had to start all over! I am going to comp care but I dont think its gonna help much, im staying at home with my handicapped mom I cant leave her, its just us.
we dont have enough money to pay the bills we are under water basically...
i wish I could work and not half to worry about bills and food, I cant even buy my fiance a ring! I feel like a less of a man for that, my dad was a hard working coal miner I lost him when I was 11, he took care of me and now hes gone and I have no help, I drawed his social security until I was 18 and they cut it off so yea im just out of luck!
Hey Dood! You Say ur Getting Married, You Know With Marriage= Kids And Things They Need, You Know ur Soon To Be Wife Is Going To Want Pertty Things.I Agree With American, Grow Up And Be A Man Like The Rest Of Us.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
boogieman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dood! You Say ur Getting Married, You Know With Marriage= Kids And Things They Need, You Know ur Soon To Be Wife Is Going To Want Pertty Things.I Agree With American, Grow Up And Be A Man Like The Rest Of Us.
i am a man you son of a bitch!
let me tell you somethin, you don't know me!
i am more of a man then you will ever be! When I was six years old I had to grow up and take care of my dying father and a mother who had a stroke! My dad beat me when he would get drunk, he would hit me so hard it knocked tha breath outta me! And he would make me sleep outside sometimes! yall get on here sayin there is something not right about what im sayin, I dont give a damn what yall think!
i have never worked around ppl, however I have worked real hard in my life just to be able to feed me and my mother! I worked for my brother in tha hills doin grape vine just to get a bite to eat! Yall dont know me! And yes it was my dream to be a pro wrestler! Yes it was but guess what?! Ill never live it because of how messed up my nerves are!!! Im only 20 years old damn it! Ive been through hell! judge me some more now... I would love to hear what else yall has to say!
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
just an american wrote:
Something about you banjo does not smell right, you on here talking how you can not be around people, can't work fear or stroking out then you say your dream to be a wrestler. If memory serves me right wrestlers are around more people then just regular working folks. Then you say you was abused as a child, i know couple guys tried wrestling, they got black eyes and even one a broke arm accidently in the rigt and you say as a child you was abused. As my old sarge used to say son get hold of your boot straps jerk yourself up and be a man, stop complaining and plan your life not whine how bad it is. If you look around you will see they lots people in worse shape then you, heck try being an ex military guy without legs, lost his sight or both arms and leggs then think about yourself. Seems you have not trouble using a computer hows about trying using it to find you a suitable job, but just a gut feeling you don't want a job and you talking of getting married. Onced agin like my old sarge says plan son plan then take action.
oh you know me so damn well don't you... Im only 20 years old im just gettin started son! Do you think im just makin this shit up? Who cares what you think! Kiss my ass!
Ive got a sick mother to take care of and I am not going to leave her at home by herself back in tha woods! You might do that but im not! I don't have a friggin life damn it! I stay at home every day and never leave! Do you think I do this bwcause im lazy???? You think you know me so well don't you?
some of us have respect for our parents! ya know, I would love to be able to get out and go to work, be around people and have a good life but I can't!
them damn panic attacks are killin me!!!!
live my life for once! Strugle a while, worry when your next meal is and how you are gonna pay your bills! you don't know me so don't judge me!
muddober

London, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Banjo wrote:
<quoted text>oh you know me so damn well don't you... Im only 20 years old im just gettin started son! Do you think im just makin this shit up? Who cares what you think! Kiss my ass!
Ive got a sick mother to take care of and I am not going to leave her at home by herself back in tha woods! You might do that but im not! I don't have a friggin life damn it! I stay at home every day and never leave! Do you think I do this bwcause im lazy???? You think you know me so well don't you?
some of us have respect for our parents! ya know, I would love to be able to get out and go to work, be around people and have a good life but I can't!
them damn panic attacks are killin me!!!!
live my life for once! Strugle a while, worry when your next meal is and how you are gonna pay your bills! you don't know me so don't judge me!
You Using Your Mom To Not Work Or Anything. Im Sure She Would Appricate If You Would Make A Way.Oh How Far Back In The Woods Is Your Mother.Dood If Your Disabled Why Should You Be Turned Down.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
muddober wrote:
<quoted text>You Using Your Mom To Not Work Or Anything. Im Sure She Would Appricate If You Would Make A Way.Oh How Far Back In The Woods Is Your Mother.Dood If Your Disabled Why Should You Be Turned Down.
Im usin my mom? Really? I got turned down because a stupid bitch put on my record that I am a wrestler have I not made that clear already? And no I am not usin my mother! You are just like all the rest of tha know it all aint ye? You know all about me I guess.... Im just a low down bum is that what you are sayin? You don't know a damn thing about me!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Banjo you need to calm down,its hard out there for a lot of people and that is great that you take care of your mom, you should try to get help from the state if you don't have food for you and your mom try to get a food card and talk to someone at social services for help and try to get S.S.I. I think these people are just telling you that you need to try to help your self because we all know if you don't help your self no one else will. Your lawyer should be able take care of that, witch i dont know why they would ask what your dream is? that should not matter anyways but if i was you i would try for S.S.I. you should not have a problem getting it. And i would hold off on a wedding until you get something done so you can take care of a family, but that's just me. Did you try to get in the armed forces your said that you are only 20, if you try to get in and they will not take you then that should help you get S.S or S.S.I. but if you can get in that's away to take care of you and your mother and wife. That's what i did i joined the Marine's they will get you motivated.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Babbyface wrote:
Banjo you need to calm down,its hard out there for a lot of people and that is great that you take care of your mom, you should try to get help from the state if you don't have food for you and your mom try to get a food card and talk to someone at social services for help and try to get S.S.I. I think these people are just telling you that you need to try to help your self because we all know if you don't help your self no one else will. Your lawyer should be able take care of that, witch i dont know why they would ask what your dream is? that should not matter anyways but if i was you i would try for S.S.I. you should not have a problem getting it. And i would hold off on a wedding until you get something done so you can take care of a family, but that's just me. Did you try to get in the armed forces your said that you are only 20, if you try to get in and they will not take you then that should help you get S.S or S.S.I. but if you can get in that's away to take care of you and your mother and wife. That's what i did i joined the Marine's they will get you motivated.
you are right, thank you... I know what I half to do, me and my mother are okay for the time being it's just hard not being able to pay all our bill's and im not getting married any time soon, it'll be the end of this year, my fiance has went through collage and has a great job she wants to take care of me but I wont let her and I never will, my daddy taught me better than that.
yea he got drunk and mean at times but he did love me just to let yall know, if nothing else I will go to work I just don't wanna get sick, I have asthma too so it's hard to stay at a steady pase, life is hard for everybody I know that, but don't get on here actin like I use my mother for money and crap like that, I will be fine God'ss willin.
im not gonna give up ill make it somehow.
algore

London, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Banjo wrote:
<quoted text>you are right, thank you... I know what I half to do, me and my mother are okay for the time being it's just hard not being able to pay all our bill's and im not getting married any time soon, it'll be the end of this year, my fiance has went through collage and has a great job she wants to take care of me but I wont let her and I never will, my daddy taught me better than that.
yea he got drunk and mean at times but he did love me just to let yall know, if nothing else I will go to work I just don't wanna get sick, I have asthma too so it's hard to stay at a steady pase, life is hard for everybody I know that, but don't get on here actin like I use my mother for money and crap like that, I will be fine God'ss willin.
im not gonna give up ill make it somehow.
one thing, why did u use crazy check,should have used disability. the money dont come to u u have to go get it. either work or disability. i myself think u deserve your disability, because noone would come on here and tell there life story and use the word crazy check. its a disability when your unable to work. the panic attacks go get help. help your self because clay county isnt going to help you.
algore

London, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
oh i seen where your getting married dont do it. looks like you cant help yourself
And

Clarkson, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
just an american wrote:
Its called a dream for a reason. Some people may be able to accomplish their dreams while others can't. Doesn't mean they have to stop dreaming about it now does it.
Banjo

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Yall can say what ever you want to, run your mouth like you know me... Im gonna try my best to get myself a job and ill prove you wrong, and why did I call it a crazy check? Because im trying to get ssi on anxiety, ppl around here call it a crazy check, I know what I half to do and im gonna do my best to get a job, if I does not work out at least I can say I tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Honchell 2 min Maintance man 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 149,822
Beech Creek Apartments 39 min Wonder why 2
Does anyone know Chris Jones (Dec '08) 45 min Beware 3
Missing Yorkie from coal hollow 8 hr Halee 1
Ppl going crazy over a cup 14 hr One opinion 10
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 19 hr Jason 12

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance