MUDDERER Russell Gray goes back to c...

MUDDERER Russell Gray goes back to court monday

Posted in the Manchester Forum

justice

London, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2008
He will be bac in court this monday wonder if he enjoyed holloween with his kids and grandkids.
I know Brandi loved holloween she had a ball last year her and Scotty took his little brothers and sister trick or treeting.
And now her friends and Family has to deal with thanksgiving and then Dec.13th is her 18th birthday.
And then they have Chirstmas and new years without her.Then they will have to remember
that day of Jan 25th
How will her mother do all that knowing he lives right across the hill and he is free.
Our courts give him the freedom to spend thes days with his family. What a joke
That man should be in jail at the least!!!!!!
I HOPE MR.JACKIE STEELE WILL SEND HIM TO JAIL FOR LIFE. After all thats what Russell Gray gave Brandi.
bodysnatcher

Hudson, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2008
it is hard for a mother to take i take care of my mother and i lost my brother in a car wreak but it was not a drunk driver that killed him him and his girlfriend was going to my brother and wreaked on the parkway at the perry lesile county line and he died then he was married to some one else but she ran off with another man like a year before the wreak and the b**ch sue my mo0m ins. and got a bunch of money out of so that justice clay co court system gives out some one who does not deserve to even breath does that to a grieving family but we came out with a little girl 7 months after the wreak so the way we look at it we also got a blessing to but its hard for a mother to take just be strong and trust in the lord GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THE FAMILY i hope the bastard that done this to brandi burns in hell no one deserve what she got
forgive

London, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2008
i know that it is hard but everything happens for a purpose,i am sure russel would give his life for the girls also was he on the rong stde of the road or not . whays happened cant be changed but i hope she is in a better place than hell or jail god bless u all and i hope u find peace in your harts and dont wish anybody to hell
tell the truth

London, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2008
justice has been in the london forum talking about the man not spending a day in jail but from what i hear he was jailed until he filled his bond. if the family are to be mad at anyone it should be clays commonwealth attorney who seems to not want to prosecute the case. didn't he bow out of the case because he went to church with some of the family? lame excuse for not wanting to do their job because of political repercussions is what i think
justice

London, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2008
yea he drove right into there lane he never even toched his brakes he had a black box in his truck that tells all that but one thing for sur these 2 family will push this as far as it can go.
This man was drunk and drinking another beer while he was driving he told the police he had druck 6 or 7 beers.
But now AFTER the wreck he has got saved and goes to curch and even sayd not gilty. This man needs the same time he give her and he messed Scottys life up he will never do things he done befor.
tell the truth

London, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2008
one more thing asking about Jackie Steele. it isn't the first time a honest person from laurel county has to do the job for people in clay county.
Truth

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2008
tell the truth wrote:
one more thing asking about Jackie Steele. it isn't the first time a honest person from laurel county has to do the job for people in clay county.
Boy, those good old dependable Laurel County people..WHat would we do without them?? A prosecutor steps aside when there is any connection with any family that might be involved in a court case, that is, if he or she is honest. Trials are supposed to be IMPARTIAL. It's hard to be impartial if you know one of the families or have connections to them.
bodysnatcher

Hudson, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2008
london people are no differnt than clay co people except one way u all are stupid over there in london a bunch of dumbas#es so there u are some justice hahahaha
deer hunter

London, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2008
justice wrote:
He will be bac in court this monday wonder if he enjoyed holloween with his kids and grandkids.
I know Brandi loved holloween she had a ball last year her and Scotty took his little brothers and sister trick or treeting.
And now her friends and Family has to deal with thanksgiving and then Dec.13th is her 18th birthday.
And then they have Chirstmas and new years without her.Then they will have to remember
that day of Jan 25th
How will her mother do all that knowing he lives right across the hill and he is free.
Our courts give him the freedom to spend thes days with his family. What a joke
That man should be in jail at the least!!!!!!
I HOPE MR.JACKIE STEELE WILL SEND HIM TO JAIL FOR LIFE. After all thats what Russell Gray gave Brandi.
I think that he should be givin death...if you take a persons life you should have yours took to
Only God Can Judge

London, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2008
deer hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that he should be givin death...if you take a persons life you should have yours took to
That my friend is God's will and not yours. I personally do not believe in the death penalty although I do believe in life inprisonment. That person could give their life to Christ before they leave this earth , it is not for us to take their life or their chance of redemption. That is murder in itself. You would be no better than the person that took that poor girl's life. I do believe that he committed murder unintentional. I do not know what the correct term for that is. Manslaughter I suppose.
And maybe he has given his life to Christ. If he has that is great. I hope the child that was killed had the opportunity to do the same. God bless both familes, I will continue to pray for all involved. This is just my opinion, please no one be mad. I think he most definetly deserves a prison sentence for how long I am not sure. I also feel the family of the slain child needs to find forgiveness so their hearts can mend. God bless. For the record, I do not know either family. I have just observed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min lonewolf-steve 148,964
Dollar General store 45 min oveun 18
How the Hell Do You Get Ahold of Dog Warden? (Nov '11) 1 hr parmasan 35
Christina Smith/hubbard 6 hr watcher 1
looking for land 8 hr Land 1
ruby on white branch 9 hr dot 1
paw paw 12 hr Justasking 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages