Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 147278 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#120208 Dec 31, 2013
Now lets take that same thought and apply the science ......I will bet you a large % were Christians or believers when thrown in prison.

Stats don't lie or make up $hit to color themselves in a better light!
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120209 Dec 31, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Hey Numb Nuts....
Hey ,pretty Boy , do not call me by the sweet nothings '"Numb Nuts" that you whisper into your boyfriends ear while sitting ,holding hands under the moonlight

YIKES , Kentucky just approved same sex marriages....

United States of America

#120210 Dec 31, 2013
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you a large percentage were at the very bottom of the socio-economic ladder when they were arrested, convicted and thrown in prison and found Jesus while in Prison. Prison Ministry is one of the most amazing untold success stories in the American Penal System and all of Christianity. And those that do truly repent they are least likely to find their way back in prison. The transforming power of Christ is something only believers can understand.
Thank you for your post
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>The transforming power of Christ is something only believers can understand.
Really? Well apparently not! If they understood, they wouldn't be a statistic in the Penal System now would they?
Perhaps this transforming power is a temporary one, or maybe they are Christians when it's convenient, then revert to their true self the rest of the time.
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120211 Dec 31, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe God is the responsible party for creation, then you have evidence or proof of this claim? To date, you've not provided any.
To merely claim that you know God is the one responsible is a smokescreen to hide your inability to express a viable alternative.
Stop playing games, posting excuses and present your proof.
If you are unable and unwilling to do so, say so now and forever hold your peace.
BTW Stop saying we have not provided any evidence of our theories, this thread is full explanations that offer other theories than "god did it" By saying this, you are intentionally misleading!
Not having the mental capacity of original thought , you need resort to mimicking that which I post,
You have the intellect of an orphaned dingleberry.
Why don't you adopt a couple of chickens ?
maybe they will help you muster up the courage to defend your pathological faith and beliefs

There is your clue to a more meaningful life than you have been accustomed to.....
If that don't help , contact krak ,he has some chicken DNA that he claims he doesn't use.
Ask him for some of his vitillogenin LOL

United States of America

#120212 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,pretty Boy , do not call me by the sweet nothings '"Numb Nuts" that you whisper into your boyfriends ear while sitting ,holding hands under the moonlight
YIKES...... Look Who's mind is in the Gutter! Aren't you professing to be Christian? Perfect example of the Christian mind at work..........The nuts I was referring to were the ones in your cerebral rattling around masquerading as brain cells.

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#120213 Dec 31, 2013
Jesus-(Yeshua in Hebrew) always is in control, he guides us to the Father (God) and sends us help through is Holy Angel the Comforter and we who believe in faith of the works he does through us are in love and see the way we are at perfect peace being in the word and loved through the word.

I am thankful to God, even with very little I am rich to love him with all my heart, my mind, my soul and my strength and to love my neighbor as myself.

I know my situation is different and not entirely accepted by some, following The Lamb of God, the Christ who is always abundantly loving and giving.

I give him my cares and my praise in God. If there is something I am able to provide with my ability I have in my Father, then I will serve him and keep the faith in his son, the son of man.

I do sometimes feel I may do things better and too that others can do things better but our Heavenly Holy promise is of ever lasting life and to be like Heavenly Holy Angels well within the authority giving to those who believe in the only true prince of peace and King of Kings and Lord of Lords Yeshua - Jesus (he has a new name too that only he knows) and God - the father who is good, loving, joyous and kind.

In his everlasting loving kindness name, may all blessings, honor and glory go unto the Holy Holy Holy God, The Savior, and the Holy Spirit as also the Heavenly Host of Angels unto men/women chosen and faithful to endure to the end.

Have a wonderful New Year to all my good, or not so good but at least perfect, not so perfect but seemingly Holy, or not so Holy but faith believing, well within knowledge of the Faith of law in the Bible that our beloved - Yeshua and our much Loved King of the Universe -God and Father.

Christ said our God seeks those to worship the Father as he is best and only righteous Spirit to truthfully be worshiped in Christian fellowship and I strive to wherever I am.

God and The Lord, master, teacher, closer than a brother, my friend and counselor, great Physician Healer and Mighty God high Priest as with him God does show us more of him in our hearts and in his Spirit to the 7 churches and our great Elders and Saints and all his called, chosen, faithful church in the grace of The Lord gives to us who love him and seek and listen for him.

Jesus and god and the Comforter has and is my strength and words cannot describe his involvement in my life always having had and is giving me so much of him not with standing persecutions and trials and tribulations we ( me - my family - friends - neighbors - fellow servants as we cope with and even die for Christ and the Gospel, because we have a better hope in our Spirit and in resurrection in Our deliverer and the Bright morning Star, Amen.

United States of America

#120214 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where I called you any sweet nothings...... but I do see you calling me pretty boy?

Curious, I'm married to my beautiful wife that I love with every fiber of my being.
I'm not homosexual, so no thanks, sorry to disappoint you, but if we can put a man on the moon we can prolly find a suitable man to put on you.

United States of America

#120215 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Not having the mental capacity of original thought , you need resort to mimicking that which I post,
You have the intellect of an orphaned dingleberry.
Why don't you adopt a couple of chickens ?
maybe they will help you muster up the courage to defend your pathological faith and beliefs
There is your clue to a more meaningful life than you have been accustomed to.....
If that don't help , contact krak ,he has some chicken DNA that he claims he doesn't use.
Ask him for some of his vitillogenin LOL
I see you have no rebuttal.
LOL
for your convenience I'll post it again. Let's see if you can answer the questions this time or shall we expect the same ole' nonsense and complete gibberish
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe God is the responsible party for creation, then you have evidence or proof of this claim? To date, you've not provided any.
To merely claim that you know God is the one responsible is a smokescreen to hide your inability to express a viable alternative.
Stop playing games, posting excuses and present your proof.
If you are unable and unwilling to do so, say so now and forever hold your peace.
BTW Stop saying we have not provided any evidence of our theories, this thread is full explanations that offer other theories than "god did it" By saying this, you are intentionally misleading!
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120216 Dec 31, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where I called you any sweet nothings...... but I do see you calling me pretty boy?
Curious, I'm married to my beautiful wife that I love with every fiber of my being.
I'm not homosexual, so no thanks, sorry to disappoint you, but if we can put a man on the moon we can prolly find a suitable man to put on you.
Here is what you posted;
stuck in a lodi

Judged:222
((( Hey Numb Nuts.)....ID is a theory. You base Your god as the Intelligent Designer, so therefore it is a Theory!

GET A CLUE,

I am glad you love your wife and I am sure she is beautiful . I never said you were homosexual . You ass umed that is what I meant ,and I have no reason to believe you are.
I was merely returning your compliment in an offhanded way.
Anyhow , I am more than happy with the man on the moon.
My apologies.....
BTW , share this post with Dukett , he claims I never apologize when I err.
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120217 Dec 31, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES...... Look Who's mind is in the Gutter! Aren't you professing to be Christian? Perfect example of the Christian mind at work..........The nuts I was referring to were the ones in your cerebral rattling around masquerading as brain cells.
Well , you wusn't specific and since I no gots no nuts in my cerebral rattling around masquerading as brain cells , I all thot you was talking bout sometin else.
My bad,...

United States of America

#120218 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you posted;
stuck in a lodi
((( Hey Numb Nuts.)....ID is a theory. You base Your god as the Intelligent Designer, so therefore it is a Theory!
GET A CLUE,
I am glad you love your wife and I am sure she is beautiful . I never said you were homosexual . You ass umed that is what I meant ,and I have no reason to believe you are.
My apologies.....
For the Record.... Numb Nuts is not considered 'sweet nothings'
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I never said you were homosexual . You ass umed that is what I meant ,and I have no reason to believe you are.
O Yes you did! Here is your post >

Apparently your reading comprehension goes further than you not understanding what others post, you can't comprehend what you post either!

United States of America

#120219 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , you wusn't specific and since I no gots no nuts in my cerebral rattling around masquerading as brain cells , I all thot you was talking bout sometin else.
My bad,...
Well, that's what happens when the uncultivated, uncultured, ignorant, illiterate, and uneducated try and think.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#120220 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year, and PEACE to all.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120710.html
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#120221 Dec 31, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the book that promotes slavery, genocide, and rape is a good place to start for "low".
Exactly why some of us, don't dwell on the type of things like that, or allow such to WARP our minds.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#120222 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again ,more smokescreens .I made a claim based on my beliefs . I gave the reasons for my beliefs and I never claimed they were facts , nor do I need to provide any ,as you well know.
I have never insisted that you believe as I do , that is another smokescreen.
Since you don't believe it was God , then you must believe it was something else.
What that" something else " may be , is precisely what you will not divulge
What are these logical hypothesis of which you make mention , but refuse to identify?
As you said , Hitchens is not a scientist.
But it was Hitchens ,who claimed in his book on page 70 , that God was not needed in order for the Universe to be created.
When challenged on that point, if God was not needed, how did the universe come into being , by nothing from nothing, he denied having made such a statement. A copy of his book was brought out and on page 70 it was proven that he so stated..
Now that he was cornered , he could only state that it was not God ,but that he was not qualified to state what caused the Big Bang.
Well , if one is not qualified , then on what basis can one claim to be qualified to state it was not God , for which he had no answer. Much like the Atheists on this website.
In my view ,Hitchens was a God hating Atheist , who like others on this website , accuse the God they do not believe in of being a dictator ,immoral , capricious etal.
That says a lot about his mental condition and that of those who believe as he does.
By your reasoning, I must know an alternative version for anything you claim your god did?
Fact is, it makes no sense a god would exist, so I do not take your creation story seriously, and you certainly have never provided evidence of a god.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#120223 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
he self proclaimed righteous do not feel a need to compensate ,as has been stated by one of your fellow Athests" I have never done anything for which I need feel ashamed..
That a " moral person" based on his or her perception of what is moral , tries to compensate for their misdeeds is nonsencical.
The fact that we have all done wrong and are guilty of sin pokes a hole into that " I am a moral person ' scenario
When one does something wrong ,one hides his actions , if caught in the act ,attempts to deny it and will generally only admit his wrong doing when the evidence is overwhelming.
Some will not even admit wrong doing even under those circumstances . That is our fallen human nature at work.
Some may try to compensate for some of their wrongdoings . That is true.
But ,that is a failed system and very imperfect system . That is why Christ had to come, in order to plug the holes in that imperfect system.
Your claim that you have called me out on many lies is absurd.
I have posted some remarks of events that I fabricated in order to poke fun at someone.
Any fool intheir right mind would realize that those events were not real.
As I remember , I accused SS of trying to drown a fish in an empty bucket of water and that as a result ,his fishing license had been revoked.
I claimed to have been the policeman that arrested Witchetty for speeding and runnind red lights while flying around in her broom.
I also made other nonsencical allegations ,which I can not quite remember their content , about Chroe and Lodi.
If you took those to be serious comments , then you have more serious mental problems that I give you credit for.
However , that is not the pertinent issue being discussed.
Moreover , I am far from perfect ,never have claimed to be perfect and have done many things for which I feel ashamed , much more worse than telling simple lies.
Sounds like you gave up debating me and are arguing what other people claimed.
Yawn.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#120224 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you posted;
stuck in a lodi
GET A CLUE,
My apologies.....
Nice to see.
That deserves a happy New Years.
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120225 Dec 31, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's what happens when the uncultivated, uncultured, ignorant, illiterate, and uneducated try and think.
heh heh heh
While on the topic of ignorant and illiterate. Gotta question for ya
You still trying to figure out how to spell heh backwards?
Need a hint?
Here is a clue...lol spelled backwards is spelled lol
Curious

Ocoee, FL

#120226 Dec 31, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>By your reasoning, I must know an alternative version for anything you claim your god did?
Fact is, it makes no sense a god would exist, so I do not take your creation story seriously, and you certainly have never provided evidence of a god.
Wrong again , By my reasoning you are going to an even greater extreme than Hitchens in your efforts to avoid answering a valid question.
However , if one is unwilling or unable to answer such a question. it is best not to speak and forever hold one's peace

United States of America

#120228 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh
While on the topic of ignorant and illiterate. Gotta question for ya
You still trying to figure out how to spell heh backwards?
Need a hint?
Here is a clue...lol spelled backwards is spelled lol
Unfortunately, Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nothings changed 2 hr Who cares 2
prince harry coming for his wife she from manch... 3 hr captain America 4
New Curcuit Court Judge Clint 5 hr Triple H 3
Kincaid parties 7 hr Curious 2
Beech creek apartments 9 hr Looking 1
new 5 lane road 11 hr millpond 6
bigfoot n sonny 19 hr plenty of info 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages