Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 167881 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#119419 Dec 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm inclined to agree with you some way but religion certainly played its part.
The NT refers to Jews as dogs, snakes and a vipers brood who cannot escape being condemned to Hell. They're the people on whom God brought a "numbness of spirit" and gave them "blind eyes and deaf ears"
The NT tells us that they're hypocrites and deaf to the truth. No less a person than Jesus told Jews who rejected him that their father was the devil and they chose to carry out their father's desires. Look yourself, there are other passages of anti-semitic text in the NT.
The NT also tells us that Pontius Pilate had Jesus flogged and sentenced to death and indeed, it was the Romans themselves who carried out the crucifixion.
The NT maligns and disseminates hatred of the Jews. It seems to me that it suited the early Christians to blame the Jews to avoid upsetting the Romans. It would make it much easier to continue practising this new religion if they kept Rome sweet.
Then came the early church fathers:
Tertullian told us that Israel is never clean - its hands forever stained with blood
Origen stated that the blood of the Jews falls not just on the Jews of that time but of all Jews up to the end of the world.
Saint Ephraeum Syrus called the Jews "circumcised dogs"
Saint Gregory of Nyssa said the Jews were slayers of the Lord, murderers of prophets, enemies and haters of God.
John Chrysostom wrote "Eight Homilies Against the Jews" which tell us about the despicable nature of Judaism and of the Jewish people who were driven to the ultimate evil. Christians are warned not to come into contact with Jews, a people who within them, demons dwell and their mothers ate their own babies. Chrysostom tells us that the Jews cause is lost and they can expect no atonement.
I'm hardly scratching the surface here and much more anti-Jewish invective existed. With such writings and sermons, it's little wonder that a hatred of Jews became indelibly stamped on the mindset of Christianity.
Fuelled by the anti-Semitism of their leaders, Christians attacked and destroyed synagogues. The earliest recorded Christian pogrom of the Jews was in 414 CE in Alexandria where the Jewish community was pretty much eradicated.
With such a strong anti-Jewish mindset it wasn't long before repressive laws were created.
The Synod of Elvira forbade Jewish men from having sex with Christian women. It didn't ban Christian men from having sex with Jewish women. Jews couldn't marry Christians or even share a meal with them.
A few years later at the Council of Nicea, Christian clergy were forbidden to hold conversations with Jews.
Then along came the Codex Theodosianus which laid down a slew of anti-Jewish laws. These pretty much turned the Jews' status into that of an underclass and they were banned from the administrative, military and legal professions.
Further laws followed and the religious hatred of Christians toward Jews became state laws.
Hatred of the Jews was pretty trendy in the middle ages. Pope Innocent III used his influence by putting pressure on Christian rulers of other nations to remove Jews from public office.
Innocent added a preambles of his own to the papal manuscript "Sicut Judeis" in which he says that the Jews are not to be wiped out completely. In other words it's ok to partially wipe them out. Right.
On an on went the attacks on Jewishness. Further laws were passed and ghettos were set up for the Jews to live in. Life as a Jew in Christendom must have been pretty hellish.
The holy book of Nazi's did the ground work, and Hitler followed up with his solution.
The holy book built the groundwork to label a people for scapegoating.
The bible may have well painted crosshairs on the Jews.
And to those who ignore these realities, they are dooming society to repeat these atrocities.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119420 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you refused to deal with the issues I raised challenging your credibility and wasted no time in throwing up smokescreens.
That MO may work when you are preying on unsuspecting victims , I know better pal.
I simply chose not to waste much time on your smokescreens.
You already show that you discard my objections to the idea of a person who knows of a lost dog looking in the lost dog section of the paper as not a spectacular miracle.
Who else is looking in the lost dog section?
You clearly do not know how the human brain works.
You keep insisting the person had no reason to call or look in the paper, yet you told us a very good reason she just might. That reason is because she knows of a found dog. It is all the reason needed.

I could get into details of your smokescreen and debate why your description in the paper did not match what your dog actually looked like, but I understand the woman obviously felt a need to resolve this problem, even if it was reaching in places that were not obvious. You call it a magical, I call it normal human nature.

Can I ask why you waited six days to pray for your lost dog?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119421 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
No , I am more interested in Staak Rosch's confession that suicide and depression atr a big problem within the Atheist community and that Atheists will not admit to that fact. The question is,Why are Atheists so reluctant to admit what is obvious to those of the Atheist faith?
What are they hiding and why?
Is it because they don't want the general public to become aware of the maladies that affect those who deconvert after their deconversion?
Is it because it may show that they are abusing the right of freedom of religion?
After all , if it can be shown that deconversion can lead to suicide ,suicidial tendencies and depression ,among other maladies , wouldn't the government need to step in and investigate
in order to protect the general public?
Wouldn't the government , at the very least, demand that the innocent and uninformed victims be given full and fair disclosure of the consecuences of their actions and not the misleading , inaccurate and nonfactual opinions currently used by Atheists?
Very interesting indeed ,why Atheists are reluctant to discuss these issues...
Please petition the government to regulate religion and non religion.
Be careful what you wish for, as it may come back to bite you in the ass.
I can just imagine all the warnings that will be posted up if you chose different religions.

WARNING, JOINING THIS RELIGION MAY CAUSE YOU TO REJECT MOST NATURAL SCIENCES!

WARNING, THIS RELIGION MAY CAUSE YOU TO HEAR VOICES.

I could go on for days.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119422 Dec 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not all change is easy and peaceful. Don't you know about the book of Exodus from the bible? That entire book is anti-slavery, about the emancipation of the Jews from Egyptian slavery.
The bible also tells of why the people were enslaved due to their own bad behavior. It justifies the slavery. It has specific rules of slavery. It perpetuates the idea that slavery is not an evil, if the rule of it are followed.

I guess people will use selective reading comprehension based upon their preconceived ideas. This will explain why some Christians were for it, and some were against it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119423 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you refused to deal with the issues I raised challenging your credibility and wasted no time in throwing up smokescreens.
That MO may work when you are preying on unsuspecting victims , I know better pal.
<quoted text>I never claimed you were depressed. Care to show evidence of that claim? Just more of your flawed perception pal.

I see you could not defend the outrageous lie you told.

Calling out your lies is not a smokescreen. I will continue to point out your lies, so be prepared.

If you have a question, just ask, but if you attach a list of lies to it, you may find me getting distracted. Get to the point, and cut out the lies.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119424 Dec 22, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Dear ChromiuMan,
Again my I please ask a favor of you? Please do not continue to connect Curious and YaA with Known Fact. as there is no connection. Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas therefore we cannot be guilty of the things you accuse us of connected with Christmas!
Thank You
I think the connection in question is the bible, and the idea that belief in Jesus is the way. You both make the same sort of claims based upon the same holy book.
You both follow the bible, or at least attempt to on some level. I fail to see how you fail to see the connection here?
In case you did not know, every Christian sect thinks it is better at interpreting the bible than all other sects. You are just one in thousands of these sects.

I keep being told I do not have the holy ghost to guide me when I read the bible and thus I cannot understand it for this reason. The claim is, believers have the holy ghost to guide them on the bible. Yet we still see so many disputes among those who claim to have the same guiding ghost.
This fact is hard to ignore for me, and it looks as if the holy ghost thing is just another lie.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119425 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Your smokescreen regarding how many kids may have prayed for their dogs to be found and were not? is irrelevant
How many kids have prayed for their dogs to be found and they were? Which you did not address , is also irrelevant, as I do not base my faith on God's responses of prayers to others
I guess your insistence the statistic is irrelevant is why your perception of miracles is as it is. You do not base it upon what is observed in our world, you are basing it in your tiny bubble in your mind.

A lot of people lose dogs, and some have them returned due to ads posted in papers. Some prayed for the dogs return , some just hoped based upon reasonable possibilities someone might care and make a phone call.
You evidently do not weigh the actual probabilities and just perceive a miracle was put in your favor.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#119426 Dec 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup... Chicago, Joe Cocker, SRC, Savoy Brown, Jethro Tull, Mountain, Savage Grace, Bob Seger, Alice Cooper, 10 Years After, Jon Sebastian, 3rd Power, Brownsville Station, Flying Burrito Brothers , John Drake, James Gang, MC5, The Stooges, Suite Charity, Flock, Mighty Quick, Frost, Frigid Pink and about a dozen other local groups that I never really knew the names of....
I had wondered for ever if there were ever any photo's taken of out Beer And Wine Peace Symbol we built over the 3 days of the gig... And was just flipping through links and found this photo... Brought back many memories... We had 250,000 people there and to actually run across a pic with me in it was a big surprise...
Even without Joe and Alice, that's an impressive lineup.

SRC are a new name for me - I'll check them out.

Jethro Tull have long been one of my favourite bands.

I loved Mountain.

Frigid Pink: I remember through a cover version they did of "House of the Rising Sun"

I've been to a handful of festivals and can only imagine how great it would be if I showed up in any crowd pics. That sure was a great find, Q.

1970, eh? You're a little bit older than me - I was 13 in 1970.

I remember desperately wanting to go to the Isle of Wight Festival but my parents vetoed it. What a lineup that one had:

Hendrix, The Doors, The Who, Jethro Tull, Moody Blues, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Ten Years After, Family, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Sly & Family Stone, Joan Baez, Free, Miles Davies, Groundhogs, Tony Joe White, Lighthouse, Taste, Cactus, Procul Harum, Chicago, Melanie, John Sebastian, Pentangle, Donovan, Richie Havens and more.

I got to see a couple o festivals at Knebworth. One headlined by Pink Floyd and the other by Led Zeppelin.

Also went to Stonehenge Free Festival in 1977 where I saw the stones and got stoned.

Cambridge, UK

#119427 Dec 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I even remember that Acid was fifty cents a hit and pot was 5 bucks a "Lid"... 3 fingers in a baggy... About 3/4 ounce ...
When I used to drop acid it came in microdot tablets.

Black microdot was usually the best and that was 50 pence/tab - think that's about 83 cents

Pot was about £6 for a 1/4 ounce - I like your prices for that!

Cambridge, UK

#119428 Dec 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The holy book of Nazi's did the ground work, and Hitler followed up with his solution.
The holy book built the groundwork to label a people for scapegoating.
The bible may have well painted crosshairs on the Jews.
And to those who ignore these realities, they are dooming society to repeat these atrocities.
Nicely put.

Christians believe that Jews murdered Jesus, It's no wonder that the Jews have been the subject of intolerance, hatred and murder since the early years of the Christian Church.

The Church passed various laws and enactments which stripped away any rights that the Jews had. Christians accused the Jews of the most vile and evil crimes, leading to the insane idea of the "blood libel" - something so evil and twisted it could only have come from the Christian Church.

Try looking up "Host Desecration" if you want a laugh at further Christian stupidity and ignorance. We all know the cannibalistic side to those Christians who genuinely believed that the crackers they would eat transformed into the body of Jesus. Such was the level of Christian insanity that they believed the Jews would want to torture these crackers in an attempt to hurt the body of Christ and that was known as the Host Desecration.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/79...

Both the Blood Libel and the Host Desecration led to the deaths of thousands of Jews.

Didn't the Catholic Church charge the entire Jewish people with deicide? I'm sure that would have fired up even greater levels of hatred in those Christian heads.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119429 Dec 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"Likely"? Not even close. Are we debating the claims of this study or your extremist position? Because the study does not use the word "likely" or anything like this to point to the numbers of people that are ill affected by the conversion. The study does not say "destruction...of family".
It would be easier to get to the bottom line if you asked a valid question. All I keep seeing is exaggerations and lies.
The Atheist's intentional misleading of the victims they prey on , are obvious. The study does not use the word likely , but it clearly states the result of deconverting.
That is why Rosch titled his findings as" Atheism has a suicide problem"
and delineates the reasons for such.
He clearly states the problem of suicide and depression encountered by those who deconvert.
One can clearly conclude that those maladies will lead to the destruction of that individual and his family , unless of course ,one considers those maladies to affect families and individuals in a positive manner ,as you seem to be implying.
Those are not exxagerations and lies , as you claim.
That is your illogical and immoral conclusion in order to defend your baseless Faith.
That is the only logical reason why Atheists do not want to admit to the existing problems afflicting their community.
All you keep seeing is the truth which you can not bring yourself to acknowledge.
Other Atheists also attempt to hide that truth as clearly stated by Staak Rosch,who is himself an Atheist.
You can lie to and mislead the unsuspecting victims you prey on....I know bwtter,take your illogical and immoral argument somewhere else.

Cambridge, UK

#119430 Dec 22, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your Christmas fantasies could inspire the holiday episode of Criminal Minds. So your favorite Xmas movie is Hangem High, eh? Oka-ay...to each their own. I prefer comedies like Scrooged, Christmas Vacation and The Greatest Story Ever Told.
The Life of Brian!

Known Fact

Orlando, FL

#119431 Dec 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think the connection in question is the bible, and the idea that belief in Jesus is the way. You both make the same sort of claims based upon the same holy book.
You both follow the bible, or at least attempt to on some level. I fail to see how you fail to see the connection here?
In case you did not know, every Christian sect thinks it is better at interpreting the bible than all other sects. You are just one in thousands of these sects.
I keep being told I do not have the holy ghost to guide me when I read the bible and thus I cannot understand it for this reason. The claim is, believers have the holy ghost to guide them on the bible. Yet we still see so many disputes among those who claim to have the same guiding ghost.
This fact is hard to ignore for me, and it looks as if the holy ghost thing is just another lie.
Yes I agree with you there are reported to be 37,000 different religions all claiming to be Christian.
Jehovah's Witnesses are separate and distinct from all other religions. The Bible shows that there can only be one true religion.
One Faith
“One Lord [there is], one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all persons, who is over all.”—EPHESIANS 4:4-6.
No divisions
Paul wrote,“Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.”—1 Corinthians 1:10.
ORIGINATE WITH GOD
The Bible refers to some at 1 John 5:19
We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one. But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one. And we are in union with the true one, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting. Little children, guard yourselves from idols.

You either belong to the first group or the second group. If you do not believe in God then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine which group you belong to!
It may surprise you to know that Satan has ministers too.Satan’s Ministers too
By “transforming himself into an angel of light,” and he had agents, ministers who “also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.”(2Co 11:14, 15)

You can ask the ones you refer to as being the same as Jehovah's Witnesses if they worship Jehovah. Their answer should prove to you were are not the same.
Jehovah's Witnesses are separate and distinct from all other religions!

Cambridge, UK

#119432 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atheist's intentional misleading of the victims they prey on , are obvious. The study does not use the word likely , but it clearly states the result of deconverting.
That is why Rosch titled his findings as" Atheism has a suicide problem"
and delineates the reasons for such.
He clearly states the problem of suicide and depression encountered by those who deconvert.
One can clearly conclude that those maladies will lead to the destruction of that individual and his family , unless of course ,one considers those maladies to affect families and individuals in a positive manner ,as you seem to be implying.
Those are not exxagerations and lies , as you claim.
That is your illogical and immoral conclusion in order to defend your baseless Faith.
That is the only logical reason why Atheists do not want to admit to the existing problems afflicting their community.
All you keep seeing is the truth which you can not bring yourself to acknowledge.
Other Atheists also attempt to hide that truth as clearly stated by Staak Rosch,who is himself an Atheist.
You can lie to and mislead the unsuspecting victims you prey on....I know bwtter,take your illogical and immoral argument somewhere else.
Are you one of Fred Phelp's whackjobs?
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119433 Dec 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>He/she can then see the world for what it really is, and act accordingly. If his upbringing did not prepare him or her for this, don't blame me or non belief.
I think most people can handle the realities on earth, and really do not need the artificial pain reliever(belief), you keep insisting must be had.
This is what I posted and below it is what you based your response on,which you edited,claiming they are lies. What I posted is based on what your fellow Atheist,Staak Rosch posted regarding Atheism.
If anyone lied,then it is Staak Rosch.
"
"Get to the bottom line and stop dancing on your crutches.
What are the benefits of deconverting and how does that make one's life better by separating oneself from one's creator?
Rosch pointed out some of the maladies that may well befall those who renounce God, based on the fact that it has occured to so many that he considers depression and suicide to be a big problem among the adherents of Atheism , a problem that they do not like to admit to.
Why would one want to convert to a Faith that is likely to lead to one's destruction and that of your family?"

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to the bottom line and stop dancing on your crutches.
What are the benefits of deconverting and how does that make one's life better by separating oneself from one's creator?
Rosc..........edited due to being filled with lies and exagerations..........ily?

Says I , Now you are claiming that
"He/she can then see the world for what it really is, and act accordingly. If his upbringing did not prepare him or her for this, don't blame me or non belief."
But,that is not what they were told by Atheists when they were unsuspectingly mislead into believing there is no God.
Your reality is solely based on your opinion , you have no evidence that can prove the nonexistence of God..
It is Atheists, that by preying on unsuspecting victims , persuaded them to believe that which Atheists are unable to prove.
They were not told that deconversion can cause one to become deeply depressed or become suicidial.
Now ,after the factg, they are seeing what the world really is like, when you do not make God part of your life.
Atheists are responsible for causing these maladies that now afflict them after deconversion.
Atheists , as clearly stated by Staak Rosch,do not want to admit to the calamitous situation afflicting their community.
Most assuredly , keeping this information from the general public , is in Atheism's selfish best interest, but is detrimental to the wellbeing of the general public and those unsuspecting victims you prey on.
It is both,immoral and unconscionable to tell people that by denying God, they will be free and lead happier lives when the evidence points to the contrary.
To attempt to blame one's upbringing for those maladies is both deceitful and immoral..
Let us not forget , Staak Rosch did not claim that these unsuspecting victims were afflicted by these maladies before deconversion, these afflictions occured after deconversion.
Therein lies the problem which Atheists refuse to admit.
If that isn't immoral and unconscionable behaviour,what is?

Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119434 Dec 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of Fred Phelp's whackjobs?
You are the other lying wooden puppet created by Geppetto.
You should consider a name change; Krapnocchio is definitely more appropriate
Phil is a Bogot

France

#119435 Dec 22, 2013
religion is responsible for killing more people than any other group known to man. it makes me sick when i hear someone say they believe in a god or lord. we don't need kings or queens or fake fairytale gods. well some of you do. some are to dumb to lead themselves, that's what religion is for. power, control and fear. religion is a scam and a joke.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119436 Dec 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
When I used to drop acid it came in microdot tablets.
Black microdot was usually the best and that was 50 pence/tab - think that's about 83 cents
Pot was about £6 for a 1/4 ounce - I like your prices for that!
LOL Love the way you Atheists use this threda to draw attention to yourselves by bragging about your self proclaimed accomplishments
Could that be caused by low self esteem?
Q brags about his abilities as a street fighter in the streets of Detroit while claiming to have been born and raised in Kentucky,where he supposedly captured some 215 copperheads during a weekend,which he sold to some university, while attending High school.
Then he , without any one asking, proceeds to tell us of his long and distinguished military service, rebuilding motorcycles etal.
Now we find out that ,like another Atheist , Timothy Leary , he was an acid head. And we know the effects of acid...
And , you also claim to be a known acid head, although you now claim to be a former user,but are hoping to deconvert...LOL
The postings attributed to both of you clearly indicate the mental damage caused by mind altering drugs.....
Oh my word , Heavens to magatroy. One has to wonder, How many more of your fellow Atheists are afflicted by drug abuse.
Well, at least they have located a provider? Good prices too. That according to KRAK tu.
BTW ,Q, you should consider hiring Witchetty as the Crone or Drone to make your deliveries.
She will soon be out of a job. Christmas tree decorating is just about over. LOL

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119437 Dec 22, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree with you there are reported to be 37,000 different religions all claiming to be Christian.
Jehovah's Witnesses are separate and distinct from all other religions. The Bible shows that there can only be one true religion.
One Faith
“One Lord [there is], one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all persons, who is over all.”—EPHESIANS 4:4-6.
No divisions
Paul wrote,“Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.”—1 Corinthians 1:10.
ORIGINATE WITH GOD
The Bible refers to some at 1 John 5:19
We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one. But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one. And we are in union with the true one, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting. Little children, guard yourselves from idols.
You either belong to the first group or the second group. If you do not believe in God then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine which group you belong to!
It may surprise you to know that Satan has ministers too.Satan’s Ministers too
By “transforming himself into an angel of light,” and he had agents, ministers who “also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.”(2Co 11:14, 15)
You can ask the ones you refer to as being the same as Jehovah's Witnesses if they worship Jehovah. Their answer should prove to you were are not the same.
Jehovah's Witnesses are separate and distinct from all other religions!
Being distinct in some respects does not mean it is the one true church. Jim Jones' church was distinct in man respects, and we can see it was not right.

None of the scriptures you posted shows me your church is any more true than any other church.

And I find the whole idea of claiming those unlike yourself to be of Satan, a terrible idea. Nice little recipe for a holocaust or other hateful things.
It is ideas like you claimed that would make me reject your church.

The known fact is, their are many bible believing, Jesus believing people out their who are divided. Just as you divide yourself from them. So it seem to me your passage proves itself false.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#119438 Dec 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Love the way you Atheists use this threda to draw attention to yourselves by bragging about your self proclaimed accomplishments
Could that be caused by low self esteem?
Q brags about his abilities as a street fighter in the streets of Detroit while claiming to have been born and raised in Kentucky,where he supposedly captured some 215 copperheads during a weekend,which he sold to some university, while attending High school.
Then he , without any one asking, proceeds to tell us of his long and distinguished military service, rebuilding motorcycles etal.
Now we find out that ,like another Atheist , Timothy Leary , he was an acid head. And we know the effects of acid...
And , you also claim to be a known acid head, although you now claim to be a former user,but are hoping to deconvert...LOL
The postings attributed to both of you clearly indicate the mental damage caused by mind altering drugs.....
Oh my word , Heavens to magatroy. One has to wonder, How many more of your fellow Atheists are afflicted by drug abuse.
Well, at least they have located a provider? Good prices too. That according to KRAK tu.
BTW ,Q, you should consider hiring Witchetty as the Crone or Drone to make your deliveries.
She will soon be out of a job. Christmas tree decorating is just about over. LOL
I think Yes and Amen wins the contest of who used the most drugs in their life, between all of us, and probably all of us combined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peggy napier and her dad 4 min Rosie saylor 39
Craziest women in Manchester 8 min Marlboro Man 98
Kendra renee jackson what about her 1 hr Friend 16
George axl rose to sing at london chicken festi... 5 hr Peggy Napier 5
Ashley smith 7 hr Bam 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) 7 hr 77651dst 31
Lookin for old friend 9 hr Old 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance