Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 142483 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

SistaNoneYaBusin ess

London, KY

#113311 Sep 18, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Diversion.
One night in Bangkok Duquette. A whole month plus might really warp the weaker.

Some bits On the latest shooting rampage-
...."In Thailand, Suthamtewakul told NBC News that Alexis liked her country,“loved Thai woman” and wanted to go back. She said that she and Alexis went on outings in Bangkok and elsewhere and that they went to massage parlors in the evening.

“I wait and then we go home. Go to bed. This is like a routine, what we did,” she said.".....

And no, there's no "diversion" to it. How stupid and ignorant are you?

It's a little thing called a

conscience
&#8194; Use Conscience in a sentence
con·science
[kon-shuhns] Show IPA
noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.
the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.
an inhibiting sense of what is prudent.

And MINE is just fine thank you.
SistaNoneYaBusin ess

London, KY

#113312 Sep 18, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Alright y Then.... those questions musta been too difficult to answer huh?? Sista, you can now fly back to whatever dimension in which you live!
I don't need your permission for anything, you lunaTic sociopath.
Overloaders

London, KY

#113313 Sep 18, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen absolutely zero posts by "Overloaders".
Slinging chunks everywhere.

Need to be ticketed.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113314 Sep 18, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Romance books you're reading maybe immoral in a Christian theocracy. Your makeup kit could mark you as a immoral person in a theocracy. Too many things to mention here but you should think about how your life will change. Think how a sharia Christian government would be like.
1. I loathe stupid slop books like that...Pathetic.
2. I don't have "make up" kit.
3. I have better things to think about and besiede---that'll never happen, we live in a Constiutional repblic wiht a democratic electorial process.
But thank you for proving your IGNORANCE once again. Sharia is Islamic law..NIT Christian.

Fcking Idiot.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113315 Sep 18, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>umm, Okay, Good to know your Political stance...,(Not that anyone asked your opinion of) Now can we get back to the biblical arena; so that you can answer all the mounding questions addressed to you.
You made a comment about not liking certain parts of the OT, my point was, you can't pick and choose which parts to [accept] and which to [delete] out of your everyday life.
Most people, for instance, when they don't agree with something, they don't follow it, they refuse to adhere to it, and in doing so, ends up rejecting the notion all together. So therefore, Either you are a believer or you're not, you can't make up the rules as you go along sista. Unless of course, you want to cut-n-paste your own bible,{much like Thomas Jefferson did} to suite your own needs and theories.
This is America...land of civil laws...AND religious freedom.

I am over the legal age 21...free to read AND think whatever in the hell I want, when ever the hell I want.

That's AMERICA.

Don't like it, tough shit-MOVE to another country...ignorant, illiterate, commie-sociopathic FREAK.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113316 Sep 18, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you use the word {ponder} here instead of, hum I dunno, maybe perhaps something like....Cause the Jusus that I serve still gonna exist for the BETTER....yada, yada, yada.
My definition of Ponder is...basically to question, or mull over something...you are not sure of the formula, so you ponder the solution.
I think you have some sort of sociopathic problem all the way around-and it shows when you lamely try to project your OWN SOCIOpathicness onto others.

Stay away from MY POST, as in MY words, you delusional, incoherent babbling psycho freak.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113317 Sep 18, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Love it!
Wish a "Good day" to people, and the true Hater puts bad Judge-its
on it!
Can we say "Hypocrite" ????
It must just sit and wait...frothing judgementalcasenss to click the icons in hatred.(psycho for sure!)

Good day YaA :-)
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113318 Sep 18, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If common sense is rare, then how is it common? Do you even thing about the slogans you repeat?
Only when I repeat them.

"I can feel the devil walking next to me".

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#113319 Sep 18, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have some sort of sociopathic problem all the way around-and it shows when you lamely try to project your OWN SOCIOpathicness onto others.
Stay away from MY POST, as in MY words, you delusional, incoherent babbling psycho freak.
Laughing... I'm just saying that there were a thousand other words to use in that sentence to enforce your beliefs in a deity and you settle on {ponder}, it just struck me as peculiar, that's all I'm saying.

By using the word {ponder} in that sentence, It gave me the indication that you were not 100% sure of the statement you were posting.

If I interpreted it wrong, then I apologize.

Can you post a single comment w/out the half capitalized words and name calling streamed throughout it?
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113320 Sep 18, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get out more often. You are not familiar with her diaries and the books that have been published since her death. Let me help.
"Lord, my God, who am I that You should forsake me? The Child of your Love — and now become as the most hated one — the one — You have thrown away as unwanted — unloved. I call, I cling, I want — and there is no One to answer — no One on Whom I can cling — no, No One.— Alone ... Where is my Faith — even deep down right in there is nothing, but emptiness & darkness — My God — how painful is this unknown pain — I have no Faith — I dare not utter the words & thoughts that crowd in my heart — & make me suffer untold agony.
So many unanswered questions live within me afraid to uncover them — because of the blasphemy — If there be God — please forgive me — When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven — there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives & hurt my very soul.— I am told God loves me — and yet the reality of darkness & coldness & emptiness is so great that nothing touches my soul. Did I make a mistake in surrendering blindly to the Call of the Sacred Heart?"
— addressed to Jesus, at the suggestion of a confessor, undated
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/222107/...
<quoted text>
So...some Christians lead amoral lives since they can always just tell Yahweh they are really sorry and think themselves forgiven.
Do the actions of "some" invalidate the actions of the many?
If so, by your reasoning, all Christians are amoral.
Do you see how ridiculous you are?
There is no "god" necessary for the teaching of "don't lie, cheat, kill, or steal."
The so called Golden Rule predates the babble and is perhaps the best moral lesson ever stated.
<quoted text>
You could, and probably will, and it will mean just as little.
Crock!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113321 Sep 18, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
What I find funny is this: Even by their own standards, their own definition of Christian; they still get a failing grade, yet consider themselves living "right"; much like what the bible speaks of is not important to them because they can always use some ignorant excuse...i.e. "I didn't know that was wrong", or "I was just kidding", or "Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I can't slap the chit outa you if you hit me first", and of course, the best one...."I'm not a hypocrite, things written in the OT are obsolete, and all I need to follow is the NT"
Crock!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113322 Sep 18, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Huck you're going to piss off YAA with another B-I-N-G-O orgasm.
Governor Christie says that people are born gay and that homosexuality is therefore not a sin.
Christie says God has got it wrong about gays. Ironic choice Huck or should I call you flip the wannabe fundie.
I think the storm, AND the Fire says a LOT about that!
God's wrath comes in many forms...
Colorado???
Hey... Live as y'all want today, y'all gonna die tomorrow!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113323 Sep 18, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrug. Caveat emptor. Recycled cars, recycled stories. The car dealer, the Babble, the politician and Faux News will all tell you they speak "God's own truth." Some of us are skeptical enough to know better in all four cases, and some of you will buy a '74 Yugo because it's got a fish on the trunk.
Not everything is as advertised!
Truth has a ring, that the hard hearted/headed has trouble hearing!
See...
God is real... no matter what you think!
Just as Black, and white, Good, and evil...
You can only deny, but cannot in truth speak!

United States of America

#113324 Sep 18, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I think the storm, AND the Fire says a LOT about that!
Colorado???
Well, There's ya problem...
YOU Think.

United States of America

#113325 Sep 18, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
Colorado???
You also thought you were shot in the head w/out entry or exit wounds!

See what you get for thinking :)
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113326 Sep 18, 2013
Jesus died for BAD people!
Evil, dirty, turkey vulture ugly people...
like me!
God's present to us all!
Get yours today!
Thank you Jesus!

PS...
To you people that do not think you NEED a Savior...
Think again!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113327 Sep 18, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, There's ya problem...
YOU Think.
Yes I do... Now!
You ought to try it!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#113328 Sep 18, 2013
Good evening, have a great night :-)

Since: Feb 12

Roseville, CA

#113329 Sep 18, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
Colorado???
The Seventh Day Adventist,Jehovah's Witnesses say you're going to Gehenna for your blasphemies. They regard you as a false watchman of God. Lying about expelling demons read on. Is bible is talking about you?

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Since: Feb 12

Roseville, CA

#113330 Sep 18, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I loathe stupid slop books like that...Pathetic.
2. I don't have "make up" kit.
3. I have better things to think about and besiede---that'll never happen, we live in a Constiutional repblic wiht a democratic electorial process.
But thank you for proving your IGNORANCE once again. Sharia is Islamic law..NIT Christian.
Fcking Idiot.
The way you respond I don't think you are a female at all but a imposter from the beginning. Now you have built yourself into a box on this thread. Don't wear make up or read romance books. Cuss like a sailor. Oh well "Huck", yaa will have your back no pun intended.

Yaa can tell you where all the salacious romance parts of the bible are so you will not have to read them and tempt yourself into doing something immoral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal sizemore 3 hr Wondering 6
Gods coming soon are you ready? 8 hr Meme22 7
Brandon Jones found dead od 12 hr Beverly Graham 1
Kaney Hoskins cheatin Mon New to the creek 6
Rubilee methhead Mon johnnyp 8
back to school giveaway Sun Just Me 4
ratting to the cops Sat kdy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages